𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{7} ヤンデレ {7}

11.7K 622 275
By IVBfanfics

WARNING- MENTIONS OF GORE/BLOOD/DEATH!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

Several of the Haitani brother's men had been leading the two into an unknown location.

A basement of some sort that they were never informed of which also angered them.

They spared a glance at each other.

'Nome of them are walking out of here alive'

They didn't say that outloud but they knew what the other one was thinking, just with that single look.

"The girls.....are right over there" He said quietly as he pointed over to a bunch of mangled corpses, the putrid odor and stench of blood had filled the Haitani's noses but they weren't bothered by it at all.

They had grown used to it.

"I thought that you were going to get money for them" Rindou said with a raised brow as one of the men stepped forward "Well....that would've happened but the girls.....they just wouldn't stop fighting back! One of them had nearly clawed my arm off......!" The guy lifted up his sleeve to see scratch marks all around it.

Ran raised a brow "So you kidnapped the girls and murdered all of them for no reason at all?" He questioned and the men slowly nodded "It seems that way.....sir but maybe we can still get some kind of profit.....somewhere"

Ran slowly looked back over at the corpses.

Only one of them had H/C hair.

Ran's eyes widened slightly "....."

Why did.....she look so much like her?

Ran slowly made his way over the the corpse that had her head lowered on the ground, which kept her face hidden from his view.

He took out one of his gloves from his pockets and placed it on.

He slowly reached out and turned the girls face towards him "....!"

His eyes widened slightly as he saw the pale stricken face of the girl and her dead eyes "....."

He dropped the girls head "Ah well you got lucky, it's not her" He said as he took the glove off and placed it inside of his pocket once again.

Rindou raised a brow "Oh.....lucky?" He questioned with a look of amusement on his face and Ran gave a short nod "But of course.....I'll only take 3 now" he said as he held up three fingers and one of the men stepped forward "3.....what?" He questioned and a sadistic smirk made its way onto his face "3....lives"

"Aw save some fun for me~" Rindou said and Ran chuckled lightly "I'm in a bit of a bad mood now....."

If Y/N wasn't one of the corpses then just where the hell had she been when he went to the cafe earlier?

Ran's eyes darkened "Yeah.....I'm in a bad mood"

***

~Y/N's POV~

I slowly looked around the dark room that I was inside of. I raised a brow as I slowly began to turn my head to get a better look around "Can't see......"

Was I even in a room?

There was something covering my eyes.....it was a blindfold but why?

Panic began to fill my entire body as I realized that my arms and legs were tied together using a thick kind of rope.

I began squirming around "HELP ME!"

My voice came out hoarse and faint......it almost seemed like an echo.

"Shhhh.....don't make them come back" A feminine voice whispered from besides me causing my head to quickly turn towards her 'location'.

"Where are we?" I questioned quietly and she went silent for a moment before speaking "I don't have a single clue.....the last thing I remember was.....being in an alleyway" she said quietly, her voice sounded familiar......she sounded like.....me?

But that didn't make any sense.

"Are you blindfolded as well?" I asked quietly and she hummed "I am"

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a door opening up and I felt my heart rate beginning to pick up "Talking to yourself again?" A deep voice questioned as my blindfold was instantly ripped off of my face and I was face to face with a mirror.

What the-......?

"Your little friend died last night, you're seriously delusional" The voice said as I slowly looked up to see a shadowy figure that began pointing off into the corner of the room that we were in.

I slowly turned my head to the direction that he was pointing in and I felt my heart drop at the sight.

A girl.....a familiar girl was sitting with her head tilted up, a dead look in her eyes "....."

There was also dried blood staining the majority of her chin and mouth.

Flys were swarming around her.

I hadn't even heard the flies until now......that awful buzzing sound.

Something besides her had caught my attention.

It was pink.....or at least.....it was originally.

The shadowy figure slowly leaned closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek "She just talked so damn much.....I had to take care of that little problem of hers, don't you think?"

The voice sounded so voided......it sounds like the voice that you hear in your own head.

No emotion at all.

Tears began streaming down my face "No....."

The figure suddenly lifted my chin up but there wasn't necessarily a face that I could look at.

The figure was made out of utter darkness and shadows morphed into some.....type of being.

"All of those tears....." it drifted off as it suddenly twirled something around and my eyes widened slightly as I saw the sharp point of a knife as it continued to swirl it around me.

More tears pulled out of my eyes "P-please! What are you going to do to me?"

The figure brushed their 'hand' over my cheek "We're just going to do something about your little crying problem, that's all"

"....."

My own screams.....were the last thing that I could hear as they echoed throughout the room.

*

My eyes snapped open and I instantly shot up as I looked around the room.

My hands instinctively reached up to my eyes and tears began streaming down my cheeks as I thought back to that awful dream that I had just awoken from.

"That girl....." I drifted off as I quickly grabbed my phone from the mini table besides the couch and I searched up the 'Missing girl's report'.

I saw a picture of the most recent girl......it was the same girl that I had seen in my dream.

I began rubbing at my eyes as I choked out a sob "Sheesh.....I knew I shouldn't have watched that news broadcast before taking a nap!"

I always get scared so easily.....and nightmares just come naturally to me.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and frowned "That dream had felt so real.....it was terrifying" I mumbled as I slowly closed my eyes "....."

I can't hardly watch a horror movie without freaking out and having nightmares for an entire week.

"Just chill out....." I mumbled quietly as I tried to calm my beating heart.

I wiped away my tears and sighed before looking down at the night "....."

It was 1am.....

I'm still exhausted but I think that I'll sleep in my room this time, instead of the couch.

I stood up and wrapped my blanket around me before walking inside of the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and poured myself some water before chugging half of it down causing me to sigh from satisfaction "....."

All better.

I placed the glass into the sink and walked into the direction of my room. I walked inside and locked my door behind me before flopping down on my bed with a thud.

This 'day off' would've been much more relaxing if I didn't waste it by watching the news and then suffering from nightmares.

But oh well.....tomorrow's a new day.

A new day at WORK at least.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep but eventually, I did.

And thankfully, no nightmares had woken me up this time.

***

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"Open your mouth" I said calmly as I stared down at the crying male "G-get away.....don't....."

I tilted my head to the side "Aw but that wouldn't be very fair to your other friends, everyone's got their fair share of punishment.....it's only fair that you've gotten your turn as well" I said with a devilish grin as Rindou chuckled lightly before a sickening pop could be heard from the crying male causing him to scream whilst Rindou stepped away from him.

I took that opportunity to shove his friends mangled eye into his mouth causing him to squirm around "Swallow it"

He refused so I simply grabbed his jaw and the top of his head before forcing him to chew "If you throw it up, then you'll just have to keep eating the rest of them" I said blandly as I looked back at the other corpses before grinning "And there's a lot of them~"

He finally swallowed it after an eternity "....."

More tears streamed down his face as he continuously shook his head causing me to sigh "What time is it?" I questioned and Rindou looked down at his watch "Uh a bit past 1, why?" He questioned and I let the male go "It seems that I'm quite tired, so I'm done for now"

I pulled a handkerchief out from inside of my pocket and began wiping off the blood from my hands.

Rindou placed his hands inside of his pockets and followed along besides me.

"Well that was morbid.....for him at least" he continued "I think you've traumatized him" he mused and I tilted my head up "He traumatized himself"

Rindou raised a brow "How so?"

The corner of my lips tugged up "He never said please" I said with a simple shrug before elaborating "I would've let him go if he just said please"

Rindou chuckled lightly "Ah I suppose he didn't"

We both grinned at each other before leaving that area and finally breathing in.....fresh air.

"Who's going to clean up that mess?" Rindou asked and I raised a brow "We can ask one of Kokonoi's guys but for now......we should focus on scouting for more men, since we've killed off the last of them" I said and he grunted "Maybe we should've waited until after we had new guys at our feet" Rindou said and I shook my head "Punishment such as that.....can't wait"

"Call a car......let's go home"

"On it"

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Hey guys! Please check out my Tik tok @ lilfreecs where I post HeadCannons, oneshots & updates about my wattpad<33

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
58.2K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
187K 6.7K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...