The Legendary Book Of Oneshot...

Galing kay DanteTheMaker

PRESENT DAY STATEMENT: This book was published just some months before I stopped publishing on this app, and... Higit pa

🀠🀠 Welcome [Back]! & Request Chapter 🀠🀠
Gawr Gura X Reader (Hololive)
Marin Kitagawa X Reader (My Dress-Up Darling)
Ruka Sarashina X Reader (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Sayu Ogiwara X Reader (Higehiro)
Suguha Kirigaya X Reader (SAO)
~~~~[Pokemon]~~~~
Courtney X Reader (Pokemon ORAS)
Shauntal X Reader (Pokemon BW/B2W2)
~~~[Stories Written By Other Writers!]~~~
🀠 Lunar Edomae X Male Reader (My Bride Is A Mermaid)
🀠 Himiko Toga X Male Reader (BNHA)
~~~~ [New Stories, Will Be Organized Later] ~~~~

Megumin X Reader (Konosuba)

3.8K 74 14
Galing kay DanteTheMaker

🎨: KonoSuba Bakuen, Light Novel - Volume 3 (modified)

***

Title: Vicious Visions

Another sleepless night. As you rested comfortably in your bed with nothing to do, the door of your bedroom was suddenly opened by a short individual. The arch wizard of your party, Megumin, quickly walked into your bedroom without knocking or even caring if you had something to say about her presence (which you didn't mind at all).

She closed the door as if to make sure no one would be able to get into the room—before approaching your bed.

Megumin slipped into your bed without saying a word and, just like you, she stared up at the ceiling. Megumin seemed just a bit shocked. Something definitely happened to her.

"You alright?" You asked, turning around so your whole body faced Megumin. She ignored you for a bit before taking a deep breath. She was definitely affected by whatever happened to her before coming into your room.

Megumin scratched her head nonchalantly, "not really, no," she said.

"Nightmare?" You guessed.

"Y-Yes." Megumin confirmed your suspicions. Must've been a genuine blow to her mind if she came to you for support.

"I'm also going to assume you came to me because you didn't want to wake the others."

"Is that alright? You are a creature of the night, after all. I know to rely on you especially during these relentless times," said the disturbed arch wizard. Although she tried to keep her cool, Megumin didn't really know how to.

"Must've been awful, huh. Well, stay as long as you like." You brought the blankets over Megumin's body some more. She most certainly needed comfort right now. Megumin appreciated the gesture.

"T-Thank you."

"Also, about the creature of the night thing—it's just my bad sleeping habits that keep me up, nothing else," you added.

"I know someone that can help you with that." Megumin now fully turned towards you, slightly leaning closer.

"Are you suggesting magic of any kind?" You asked.

"Perhaps."

"Then that might be a no."

"Darn! There's this back-alley merchant that sells this—"

"Nope. Not a chance."

Quickly, a moment of silence filled the room. Although you were personally not liking it that much, Megumin found the quiet to be soothing.

"Will you want to blow up something tomorrow to help you? First thing in the morning?" You suggested.

"Yes please." Megumin rapidly nodded.

"Then that'll be the plan."

You began to notice Megumin's hair getting in the way of her face, so you gently pushed it out of the way with your finger—not thinking of what Megumin might say.

She didn't really say anything, but strangely responded by doing the same to you with your own hair. You now had Megumin's full and undivided attention.

You smiled, and so did Megumin. You both quickly laughed at what just happened.

"Goodnight, Megumin."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

***

"...The tower of rebellion creeps upon man's world, The unspoken faith displayed before me, The time has come! Now, awaken from your slumber, and by my madness, be wrought!" Megumin spun around once in stylish fashion, before pointing her staff towards some abandoned ruins, "Exploooo—SION!"

The display of various colors suddenly began to originate at the ruins at unbelievable speeds and, in exactly a second, everything blew up in the most fascinating way possible. With booming sound, only smoke remained.

As soon as the smoke dispersed, your attention was drawn to the enormous crater left behind.

Yet, that crater didn't distract from the falling Megumin whom you managed to catch before she fell on the ground.

"I always wondered—how do you come up with all these... words before blowing stuff up."

"It is but a simple practice among members of the Crimson Magic clan. Takes years of practice to be as genuine as I!"

"Alright, I guess that... kind of makes sense."

"So, what will you rate this one?" Megumin asked, anxiously awaiting your words of wisdom.

"I'll be honest, I liked that little spin you did. I thought that was neat—"

"B-But!?"

"No, there are no buts. You did great. I'm seeing a lot of growth, and I'm proud. No specific rating today either, keep up the great work," You concluded, holding Megumin so she was now safely riding on your back, "are you ready to go back? I'm starving."

"March forth!" Megumin giggled.

"Oh yeah, is it okay to talk about your nightmare now? Or is it still in the forbidden zone?"

"I-I suppose you've earned it after treating me so well."

"I usually do. Right?"

Megumin very lightly tightened her grip on you, " I guess you do..." she said.

Megumin cleared her throat before speaking, "so yes, I will reveal only to you what I saw in my vision—!"

"Nightmare," you corrected, "it wasn't real."

"Yes, that."

As you made your way back home with Megumin on your back, she explained her nightmare consisted of various strangers threatening her. Not just simple threats, these were awful people with harsh things to say about Megumin. It was difficult for her to explain, as her nightmare faded into a mere blur (as most dreams do as soon as one wakes up), so remembering certain details proved to be complicated. But you completely understood why Megumin felt the way she did.

You asked if she would be able to forget about it, and she only replied with—

"Only if you let me sleep with you whenever I'm attacked by these horrific hallucinations!" Megumin sighed her confidence out and whispered in your ear, "please..."

"Yeah, that I can promise." You smiled.

"Thank you."

As you two continued walking back, you asked Megumin, "what would you like for breakfast?"

"Something good!"

"That was very specific, thank you for the input," you chuckled, "I'll see what I can make."

Gently stroking your finger along Megumin's right leg, you asked, "do the bandages bother you? The texture feels a bit rough."

"Not at all! Well... they did in the past, but I'm used to them by now. I have to be!"

"Have you ever considered using the matching stocking you might have lying around instead of the bandages?" Megumin's interesting fashion choices were very weird in your eyes (and anyone else's, really), yet every time you looked at her, there were zero complaints in your head.

She had a strange sense of style that just made... sense.

"Of course! But the bandages have their own, mysterious story to tell—also it looks cool on me, so I can't just throw them away!"

"Huh, I guess you're right."

"Are you... Are you the type of person that's into stockings though—?"

"Okay! Let's just talk about something else, uh..."

You two kept talking even after the weird turn of events, discussing things like 'Megumin's explosion being the possible ultimate key to defeating the Demon King,' and 'Kazuma possibly being the last person to be sent to this world,' amongst other things.

With Megumin on your back, you eventually reach the mansion which you've lived in for quite some time—along with the rest of your party consisting of you, Megumin, and three other unique individuals (as well as a cat) who were probably as hungry as you were.

Spending a calm morning with Megumin is probably one of the nicest things you could do, and now it was time to share your morning with the rest of your very colorful friends.

Megumin was by your side, at the very least. She was the one that made your mornings, and every day for that matter, a wonderful time.

***

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

196K 4.6K 48
****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more info!**** Ever since Blake Belladonna's se...
1K 35 34
Some of my ideas for stories And I'm trying to explain it the best I can Some things might change in the future when I actually publish these books...
52.9K 690 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
30K 194 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...