๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ encanto.

By gelatinously

โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

I. needy.
II. intro.
, ๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ฏ.
, ๐ฏ.
III. the thief.
, ๐ฏ๐ข.
, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ๐ข.
, ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.

, ๐ข๐ข๐ข.

518 22 0
By gelatinously

✨·˚ ༘ ┊͙ NEEDY !
➵ | an encanto book
♯̑̑ 𝖎 — 𝖔𝖎𝖎𝖎. CHAPTER THREE !

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

          𝕿he Espinosa household was quite busy today. Oracio had gone to work, he worked as a tailor and made the dresses and suits for almost all the people of the Encanto, as well as sold all the fabric for everyone who wished to make their clothes.

Rosalba was cleaning around the house, singing along to the music playing through the radio, letting her body take control while the music played. Diego had gone out to town in search of food to help cook for tonight's special dinner.

Cara Maria, of course, was at the Madrigals.

Tonight was very special. The Espinosas had invited the Madrigals over for dinner, of course, they agreed, mainly due to the utter excitement of their children.

Cara Maria sat in Mirabel's room, playing with the dolls that she had made. Mirabel had quite a talent when it came to sewing, she truly was amazing in Cara Maria's eyes.

A knock was heard on the door earning the girls' attention, Mirabel shouted for whoever it was to come in when a man with a hood on his head came rushing in, closing the door hastily.

The two girls stared at the man not knowing what to do or say. Their first instinct was to yell for help, but as soon as they opened their mouths, the man took off his hood to reveal a familiar face.

"Tio Bruno?! I haven't seen you in a while!" Mirabel cheered as she hugged her uncle.

"Hola, mi sobrina. Is this your friend I heard about?" Bruno smiled as he bent down to Caramaria's height, who already had a huge smile on her face.

"Hello, Señor Bruno! My name's Cara Maria! Are you coming over to my house for dinner with everyone?" Cara Maria asked with such hope that it did pain Bruno to tell her the truth.

"Sadly not today chicita. I have um... work to go to later." Bruno told the girl who pouted at his answer.

"That's okay Señor Bruno. I understand. Mi Abuelito always said that work is very important and that when you get older you should focus hard on it!" Cara Maria reassured, her dimples popping earning a sad chuckle from Bruno.

"Y-yeah... you're right about that kiddo." Mirabel fixed her glasses before pulling on Bruno's hood.

"Is that why we don't see you around the house often?" Mirabel asked making the man visibly uncomfortable.

"Yeah... let's go with that..." Bruno cleared his throat before turning back to the Espinosa.

"Anyways, would you like to know what my gift is?" The man asked earning a big nod from Caramaria.

"My Tio Bruno is so cool!" Mirabel cheered as he went to sit on the floor.

"I can tell you your future. I've told it to everyone in the Encanto besides you and little Mirabel. Would you like to know yours?" Bruno asked Cara Maria who was jumping with excitement.

"Of course!"

"Tio, can you tell me my future?" Mirabel asked while pulling on his hood.

"I wish I could Mi Vida. But your mother said for me not to see your future yet." Bruno gently placed a hand on Mirabel's head, giving it a rub while she held a pout on her face.

"No fair..."

"So, you sure you want to see your future, Cara Maria?" Bruno asked while Cara Maria nodded.

"Okay, give me a few seconds." Bruno stood up and pulled out a patch of sand from his hood and placed it in a pattern around the young Espinosa.

Bruno placed a few candles down, with the help of Mirabel, and soon lit them up. He sat down in front of Caramaria, the candles separating the two. He held his hands out towards the girl as he looked down at her with a smile.

"Here, take my hands." Cara Maria did as told and placed her hands in Bruno's as the wind slowly picked up in the room.

Bruno activated his gift as sand began to surround the three in a dome. Bruno opened his eyes which had begun to glow green, making the sand also glow green.

Cara Maria looked around the room in awe as she watched images begin to float around her. First, there was a little girl who looked like herself playing around with two little kids who resembled Mirabel and Camilo.

The image then faded into one where everyone from the Encanto was inside the Madrigal's home as a little boy held onto a door. The green hue turned golden as the boy opened the door. The next thing she knew, the girl who resembled Cara Maria looked down at her arms to see gold on her arms.

Afterward, the image then changed to the girl dancing with gold surrounding her, a boy there as well as her partner. And then everything stopped. Bruno took a moment to catch his breath as he stared at the Espinosa in shock before he took his hands back.

Cara Maria and Mirabel held huge smiles on their faces as they recalled the wonderful magic they had gotten to see thanks to Bruno. Bruno on the other hand was in a worse situation.

What he saw was worse than what Cara Maria and Mirabel saw, he held it all in to not scare the two children, but God did it hurt him. All he could do was stare at the Espinosa daughter in shock before he began to clean up the mess that was made.

"You're amazing, Señor Bruno!" Cara Maria cheered as she hugged the man, who looked at her in fear.

"Yeah... gracias kid." Bruno stood up and dusted himself off before giving a small wave to the two girls.

"Well, I must be on my way... work and stuff..." Bruno waved, but before he could leave, Mirabel and Caramaria latched onto his legs, giving him hugs.

"Will you be back soon?" They asked at the same time, making Bruno's heartbreak.

"Yeah, real soon." Bruno lied.

"Take care you two." Bruno said before he hurried out of the room.

Cara Maria and Mirabel stared at the door, both muttering a 'wow' before another knock was heard on Mirabel's door. This time being Mirabel's grandmother, Alma.

"Cara Maria, your father's here. Let's go get you ready for tonight." She spoke in a soft voice gesturing outside.

Cara Maria gave Mirabel a big hug before she followed Alma downstairs. Once she was out of the house, Diego picked his daughter up and placed her on his shoulders while she told him about her day.

"And guess what! I got to meet Señor Bruno today! He told me my future!" Cara Maria cheered making Diego stop walking.

"What did you say, Mija?"
"I said Señor Bruno told me my future!"

Diego sighed as he took his daughter off his shoulders, placing her on the ground in front of him, while he bent down and gave her a pointed look.

"Mija. Listen to me well and listen carefully. Please forget about what happened today." Cara Maria could only stare confused at her father's change in action.

"But why?"

"We don't talk about Señor Bruno."

𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 — 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.3K 44
ยซ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ.๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐“๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ,๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎยป Just another Camilo Madrigal fanfics :D (I...
445 1 20
this is a story about a young boy traveling to the Encanto with his Ill mother, who is friends with the madrigals. Soon to find out that he also has...
589K 17K 23
'๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜, ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ถ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ' โžค๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐–บ๐—…๏ฟฝ...