LIGHTS ON (Sun/Moondrop x rea...

By nothing_but_dead

⚠️!WARNING!: The book will contain violence, curses, sexual commentary&scenes!⚠️ Finally fnaf fandom is back... More

A/N READ PLEASE
1 DAYCARE
2 SUNNY
3 MOON
5 SLEEP
6 SUPERSTAR
7 THOUGHTS
8 LAY DOWN
9 ROLL YOUR EYES
JUST TIK TOK
10 STICKERS
11 NEEDY
12 KISS ME
13 DESIRE
14 NAUGHTY
15 SUNBITE
16 CHAINED UP
!IMPORTANT!
17 BREAKING POINT
SHOULD I CONTINUE?
18 GOOD GIRL
19 ENJOY IT

4 GLITTER GLUE

25.9K 677 1.5K
By nothing_but_dead

Y/N's POV:

Me and Sunny returned back at the daycare's playroom.
I wasn't sure yet if i should stay here until 6 am. Oh and with the  animatronic.

I wasn’t even sure if my friends had already gone back home. Would they really just leave me here alone?
I sat down on the floor and tried to call them to find out where they were at all.

There weren't any answers from any of them.
That was really strange.
Even if the two of them walked back home, they would definitely call back or text me, because they always have phones with them.

"Dammit." I said under my breath.

"What's wrong sunshine?"

I turned my gaze towards Sunny who was lying on his stomach, with his legs raised and drawing something.

"My friends don't answer my calls. I'm a bit worried, what if something happened to them?"
I said.

"What if the signal is the problem?"

I shook my head. "Nah, that's not it."

"Do not worry. I'm sure they'll call back." He told. "Now, i'll cheer you up a bit. Come here, i have glitter glue." he petted the place where I should lie down next to him.
A small smile grew on my face and I joined him.

"Aww, how I remember my childhood days when I was creating with the glue all the time and my cat was always with me."

"Well i'm glad to hear that. It's my favorite activity."
He said with all excitement. "You have a cat? What's it's name?"

"I had one. He was a black cat. I named him Tom." I said.
"Many times the glue spilled on the kitchen's carpet and then my mom yelled at me like: Y/N! Look what a mess you've done. I told you to do not leave the glue open!" I imitated her voice in a funny way so Sunny started giggling.

"You know, I don't like a mess around here either. But i have no problem tidying up for the kids." He said while
we both squeezed plastic bottles with glue on the paper.

"Anyway, do you have any special interests, hobbies?"
He asked me, the smile on his face never fades.

"Well, i like ( your interest in stuff, hobbies)."

"Ah very nice." He nodded.

While we were drawing, I thought a bit that I was at the beginning when we met, very rude to him.
He has an interesting personality even if he's only a robot. 

We chatted for a while and he explained to me various stories how he spends days with the kids.  And he also told me about the other robots here.

I noticed he was quite admiring Roxanne Wolf or shorter Roxy. He began to explain to me all about her and how he could not forget the day she first greeted him.

"So she just said 'Hey' to you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, isn't that fascinating?" He said all happy.
"Sure it is bud." I petted his shoulder and chuckeled at his actions.

"Hey, how's your back though? Does it still hurt?" His hand makes it's way on my back, gently strokes it.

"It's alright. Thanks for the help." We looked at each others eyes.

"Anything for you. Besides I was the one who did that."

I slowly nodded and looked back at my paper.
"Hey, Sunny?"

"Hm? Yes Y/N?" He questioned.

"I'd like to apologise, for being rude to you earlier. I offended you, didn't I?"

"Nonsenses silly." He let out a laugh. "Just don't turn off the lights next time."

"I didn't turn them off. They just switched off by themselves." I said and added only one last detail on my drawing.

"Hmm, that's odd." He scratched his cheek as if he was thinking.

"Maybe it was Vanessa?"

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Security here. But I don’t know what reason she would have to turn off and turn the lights back on. And she would notice that you are here. Not sure."
He said and put the bottle of glitter glue on the floor, next to him.

"Here, this is for you." He handed me his paper.
"Aw Really?"
He drew for me a cute group art of me, himself and he even added my cat i told him about.

"Oh my god. This is so wonderful." I admired the drawing.
"I hope you like it."

I smiled and leand closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a warm hug.
"I love it. Thank you."

I noticed he wasn't expecteing this but hugged me back in an instant.
"Heh, no problem."

"AAHHHHHHH!!"

I got wide eyes when i heard a loud scream outside the daycare.
We both squeezed closer to each other as we heard the scream.

"W-what the hell was that!?" I got goosebumps when I heard another scream.

Wait. I know that voice. Is that Matthew?

"AHHHH! HELP!"

"Oh no, that's Matthew!" I pulled away from Sunny and stood up.

"What?" He asked.

"It's one of my friends! He needs help!" I panicked and started running towards the door.

"Y/N! Wait!" I heard Sunny running behind me.
He stepped infront of me to stop me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" he blocked my way out.

"I can't let you out there still injured and you can hurt yourself even worse." He said trying to took my hand.

"My friend is out there and needs help! I'm not gonna just sit there and do nothing." I walked past him.

"Y/N, it’s not as easy as it looks, they're
unstoppable." He tried to stop me while i opened the door.
I started walking up the stairs to get my way to garage door where i came.

No one's POV:

Y/N didn't listen to Sun's words. He tried to warn her that animatronics are dangerous and that it will be quite difficult to stop them.

He wanted to go with her but he knew it was pretty dark in other premises in the pizzeria and didn't want to risk it to hurt her again.

~time skip~

Y/N's POV:

I came to a huge gallery in this pizza plex. There were booths actually rooms of Freddy and his gang.
It was dark and uncomfortable to walk down the hall. The gallery was illuminated only by neon lights in different shapes.

I didn’t hear any more screams, so the whole place was quiet. Only my steps were heard around.

"Matthew, Natasha?" I raised my voice a little in case any of them heard me.

"Are you lost?"

I froze at the place when i heard a high corrupt voice, behind me.
I slowly turned my head and my eyes widened.

It was Chica!

She started to slowly walking towards me but then all of the sudden she speeded up her steps.

I gasped out loud and started running as fast as i could.

"I'm just trying to help."

Oh not today you son of a bitch.

Then i looked back and she was right behind me. I screamed out of the fear.

"Who wants candyyyy?"
Then i slipped and fell on the hard floor.

"No more games. NO MORE GAMES."
She started to giggle and wanted to grab me.
I started to back away from her hands.
I started to shiver how horrifying she looked in that lighting.
"Please somebody- somebody help." I cried out.

"Talk starlight, let it all out."

_________________________________________

I need some sleep now, hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter tho!

Seeya very soon in the next one!
♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 124 31
This is a continuation of the first and second and also, the last I will make! Just because Y/N is with everyone out of the Pizzaplex doesn't mean l...
17.9K 421 16
⚠️⚠️DISCONTINUED BOOK⚠️⚠️ Not finished Sticking a little bit to the game story (security breach) then going on to ahem my story with y'all' Warning ⚠...
33K 1.3K 28
You decided to take a trip to the aquarium that just opened called Sea Stars. You explore the building but you find a room off limits at the time. Yo...
260 6 21
𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒙 𝑭𝑬𝑴 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 Hi guys!!! this story was requested on tiktok Thus, the story contains the following: Sexual content + Romance gore/h...