After The Dance

By skyb1ue_cloud

Jongho never believed in love at first sight, yet he does exactly that during a school dance. Meeting someone... More

░░INTRO: NOTE░░
❁1❁
❁2❁
❁3❁
❁4❁
❁5❁
❁6❁
❁7❁
❁8❁
❁9❁
❁10❁
❁11❁
❁12❁
❁13❁
❁14❁
❁15❁
❁16❁
❁17❁
❁18❁
❁19❁
❁20❁
❁21❁
❁22❁
❁23❁
❁24❁

░░OUTRO:NOTE░░

713 27 6
By skyb1ue_cloud

Done! I'm actually quite proud of this book. Not bad for my first JongSang book if I do say so myself.

One thing I'm proud about this book is that I finished writing all the pre chapters for once. So by the time you guys get to the end of this book and is hopefully reading this, I'm currently writing the next chapters for the new book while also being busy dealing with school.

Anyways, I'm going stop using the honorifics in my stories from now own since. In all honesty, I only added them for fun and my past self thought that it would be nice how my stories had them. But since I need my books to have that kind of flexibility, I'm just gonna stop using them for my stories.

If you guys think that my writing style is a little messy, I totally agree with you guys on that. The reason being is that I haven't found the right writing style yet, but hopefully my next book will have a more consistent writing style.

But! Enough of my rant. I hope you guys enjoyed my book like always. If you guys see other authors say that your guys' support is their source of motivation, I, who is now part of the community, can confirm that that is true. Your comments, votes, even reads does play a huge role in keeping me motivated to continue writing my books and that you guys actually enjoy reading my creations.

NEXT BOOK RELEASE: February 9.

🧡GRACIAS🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 445 11
When San falls in love with Wooyoung, but he doesn't return the love. until somebody else comes around to make Wooyoung realize he loves San.
8.7K 540 28
One night at a freshmen party that changes everything for them.. • Includes Woosan, Yungi, Seongjoong • Contains a lot of fluff !The story is ficti...
11.6K 603 24
"When you entered the classroom that's when I fell for you" Mingi was the only boy ballerina in the studio, until Yunho came along and changed everyt...
50K 3K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...