Dalton City

By foxglove17

THIS STORY IS COMPLETE! LOVE DROVE HIM MAD! HIS IDEA OF HEAVEN, HER IDEA OF HELL. Book One of CITIES Dalton... More

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18
Pt.19
Pt.20
Pt.21
Pt.22
Pt.23
Pt.24
Pt.26
Pt.27
Pt.28
Pt.29
Pt.30
Pt.31
Pt.32
Pt.33
Pt.34
Pt.35
Pt.36
Pt.37
Pt.38
Pt.39
Pt.40
Pt.41
Pt.42
Pt.43
Pt.44
Pt.45
Pt.46
Pt.47
Pt.48
Pt.49
Pt.50
Pt.51
Pt.52

Pt.25

622 10 0
By foxglove17

Authors note - Because Dalton got to wait until December and Avery's Bday is before his, not only is Avery younger (15/18) while he's older (16/19) but there's a period before his Bday when there both the same age (16/19) until his Bday when he turns older (17/20).

Dalton - was 16 in the backstory, was 19 four years after and then 20 and ends with him being 21 and 22 in the bonus chapters.
Avery - was also 15 in the backstory, was 18 four years after and then 19 and ends with her being 20/21 in the bonus chapters.

Lukas is the same age as Dalton, his Bday is December 4th and Olivia is the same age as Avery, her Bday is October 7th.

Onto the story xx

——-

Avery
—-

It's his birthday.

"Happy 20th" Lukas taps Daltons shoulder.

"Thanks" he says while carrying a box all wrapped up.

It even has a bow.

"I'm not sure why you've spent money on my ass" he tells him.

Lukas sits beside me, as does Liv.

"Just open the fucking box" he asks.

Dalton sighs, then takes another look at Lukas then back at the present and opens it.

He lifts out a black jumper, with the paradise city logo on the back.

Daltons eyes go wide, then he flips it to see the front and with that he notices a letter sticking out of the pocket.

In the corner of my eye, i see Liv wrap her hand over Lukas's.

Then i look back at Dalton, who is now sat on the couch in front reading a letter.

His face shows tons of emotions, he smiles, he tears up and he also scrunches his face.

"Its from my parents" he says.

Lukas just nods his head.

"The jumper was your fathers, the handwriting is your mothers and the logo is yours. Its was meant to be for your first bday without the both of them. But you insisted on never celebrating until now." Lukas says.

Dalton sniffs, and wipes his eyes. Holding the letter in the one hand and gets up to meet Lukas in front of me with a hug.

"Now its my turn" Liv says.

Dalton looks down at her confused, letting go of Lukas.

"You, you got a present?" He questions her.

"Well duh" she tells him, then throws him a wrapped item.

He catches it in his hands, still holding the letter.

"Open it" she directs him.

He chuffs, then tears the paper apart.

"Its a photo frame" he says.

I laugh.

"Look at the other side" i tell him.

He turns the frame to see a picture of Olivia in her poker face.

He laughs.

"Isn't it just the best present ever" she says.

Dalton nods his head.

"Oh its going on my wall" he tells her.

"No, no its a joke" she pauses as he puts the frame onto the corner of a wall.

"Dude, the actual picture is behind that one of me" she tells him.

He looks at her and smiles.

She smiles back, then sits on Lukas lap.

I sigh.

—-

Hours later and Lukas and Olivia have left.

Dalton wears the jumper, and places the letter in a draw beside the frame.

He then gives me the remote fo the tv, and some money.

I look up at him confused.

"Where are you going?" I question him.

"Nowhere important, stay here and get some food." He directs me, while putting his hood up and removing a box from the pocket.

He then opens the box ad puts on a black pair of glasses.

I stare at him.

"You wear glasses?" I ask him.

He smiles, closes the box then puts it back in the pocket.

"Not always, i dont wear contacts either.. I'm not blind, my eyes just go funny is all."

"Is all" i ask him.

He nods his head, "yeah I'm advised to wear glasses when my eyes go funny, by my doctor so dont worry yourself" he tells me.

I stand up and wrap my arms around his waist.

For a second he doesnt do anything, then he embraces my touch and hugs me.

Then i look up at him, remove his hood and trace his glasses, smile and kiss him for just a quick few seconds.

I sit back down as he stays put.

"Ill be back" he says.

—-
Dalton
—-

After a busy night in the office, cleaning out the bunker and having to deal with Mason Royal. Im back outside my home.

The lights still on, and the door still unlocked.

She's inside.

I walk through my door, to spot loads of red rose petals all over the floor.

I smile to myself, then follow the petals into the kitchen, where Avery is dressed up, standing beside the island.

There's loads of candles, petals, food and the view in front of my eyes is breathtaking.

"Happy birthday" she says, as she sits on a chair.

I sit beside her, still stunned.

"You done all this?" I ask her.

"Of courre" she says.

"But I thought you hated me" i tell her.

She shakes her head.

"Ive warmed up to you and your ways Mr Sky" she tells me.

I laugh.

"So its not because I'm being forced to stay" she smiles at me, and pours red wine in both glasses.

"Your not being forced to stay" i look at her.

We lock eyes for some time.

"Well actually, i want you to stay and always come back but you can go out if it means that you'll be happier. I think its about time i give you some freedom." I tell her.

She smiles, then hands me the wine.

"Cheers" she says to the two glasses clinking.

—-
After delicious food, and several wines later. Were on the sofa laughing.

"Can i ask you something?" She asks.

"Sure" i say.

She lays on my chest, drawing things on it.

I can feel her tiny finger, her burning touch through my jumper.

"Why Avie?" She questions me.

I smile.

"Avery is just to formal" i tell her.

She looks up at me, to find me staring at the ceiling smiling.

She sighs.

I look down and catch her watching me.

"Your my Avie" i tell her.

She looks down and continues drawing on my chest.

"There's many other names you can call me" she says.

"I'm gonna stick to Avie" i say while enjoying the feeling of her touch.

I look down at her smiling up at me.

"Avie" i say.

"Dallie" she says.

I laugh.

"Fuck no!"

She turns her hole body, so shes on top of me, laying on her stomach staring up at me.

My hands on her waist.

"Okay" she says.

"Okay?" I ask her confused.

"Ill stay" she says.

I smile at her.

"And you can call me Avie" she tells me.

"I was always going to anyway" i tell her.

As we were about to kiss, the door knocks and i turn to face the hallway.

Expecting someone to either walk through the door, or for Lukas to come running in and shouting to me.

Some time passes and I'm off the sofa, as Avery stays put, i walk toward the door.

"Oh dont worry, its Cora-" i say, to insure both me and her.

But the bullet sounds through the hole house.

And I remember dropping to the floor before my eyes closing and hearing the scream of Avery Kimberly.

—-
Avery

This time its me being the hero.

But i dont feel like one.

Im standing on the sofa, with the gun pointed at me.

Some guy in a mask, a clown mask, is shouting at me.

"Take off the mask" i tell him.

Coraline stands over Dalton in the hallway.

"Are you apart of this?" I ask her.

"No!" She says.

"No, i wanted to inform you of this" she tells me.

"What?" I question her.

"Oh for fuck sake Avery, do you really think that horrible of me? Im here because i knew this'll happen" she says.

I look back at the guy, who robbing the joint.

Im standing put on the sofa.

However, the guy, who chooses to ignore me of removing his mask, walks the hallway.

I follow him.

He stands in front of Coraline and Dalton.

The gun back in his pocket.

He lifts his leg, and puts it over Dalton before being swept to the ground.

With that, the perfect timing.

Dalton wakes up, with a bullet wound on his shoulder, but his first hitting the man in the mask.

"Surprise motherfucker!" He says before removing the mask to see someone unfamiliar.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks.

The man flips them around, and leaves Dalton on the floor and flees.

Dalton gets up, as i run beside him.

"Pussy" he shouts out his door.

Coraline stands in front of us, and she sighs to see the state of Dalton Sky.

"You can go home now" he says.

"Dalton, i wanted to inform you ages ago but you never let me. You had Mason to 'take care off me' instead" she says.

I look at him then at her.

He crosses his arms, "its okay now, I'm fine honestly. You can lave" he tells her.

Coraline smiles and makes her way back home.

I follow Dalton upstairs and into his bedroom and into his bathroom.

"What are you going to do about your shoulder?" I ask him, as he removes his jumper.

He throws it on the floor, grabs the first aid kit and removes the bullet from his shoulder and bandaged up his arm. All while i was just watching.

He then follows me out the bathroom and into his bedroom.

"See, I'm okay" he says.

"Then why'd you fall, why'd you not wake up, why'd you have me worry like that when-" he interrupts me by lifting my chin with his hand and kissing me.

I pull away and look up at him.

"Im okay" he tells me again.

I roll my eyes, then lay on his bed.

He crawls on top of me, and just lays on my chest.

I play with his hair, as he just watches me smiling.

"You saved the day again" i say.

"I'm a superhero" he says.

I giggle.

"Mhm, sure you are" i tell him.

"What? I am, Spider-Man aint got nothing on me" he says.

"Can you swing off giant buildings and save hundreds of lives?" I ask him.

"No, but i own giant buildings and just saved our lives" he says.

I smile.

He smiles.

He likes his lips.

I look at them, but then at his eyes.

He smirks, "you did it again" he says.

"Did what?" I question him.

"You looked" he tells me.

"Yeah" i say before sits up and he sits on me"

"I looked" i say before locking my lips with his again.

We kiss passionately, before it gets heated.

He tugs at my black dress, as I slowly put my arms in the air.

He removes the dress, and pushes me to lay on the bed.

He kisses my neck, my sweet spot.

He trails his kisses all over my body, stopping himself at the bottom of my stomach,

He looks up at me, while removing my panties.

I laugh a little.

I stare at the ceiling, all while gripping his hair, softly moaning and arching my back.

He places both hands on each thigh, and kisses it passionately, each swipe of the tounge gets me even more high.

"Mhm mine" he says in between.

I look down at him, and catch my breath.

"It's yours huh?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah it's my puthay" he says while fingering me.

I laugh.

I spend time just enjoying it, the way it feels, the more and more that i want him.

"Why call it that?" I question him.

"It's mine, these are mine, this is mine, there mine... your mine" he says while tracing my hole body.

He looks up at me as I release and i look down at him.

"I'm yours" i say while catching my breath.

He lays beside me, as we both watch each other.

He smiles.

"Only mine" he says.

I smile.

Moments later, after just staring at each other. He brings up conversation once again.

"I haven't tasted you since we were 16" he tells me.

I drop my mouth to an O, then gently push his non-wounded shoulder.

We both laugh.

"Mhmm" is all i say.

"You taste good" he says, before putting the blanket over our naked bodies and allowing us to feel warmth to drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 43
Check out the Teaser!
21.8K 1K 17
إن كُتِب قدر شخصين معاً فسيتقاطع طريقهما ذات يوم حتماً ليحوما حول الدنيا إذا ارادا للعثور على بعض وليختبئا للهروب من البعض وهجنا وثابتنا دكاترنا ا...
4K 91 5
𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ❝ We only met each other just the other day But you already got me feeling some type of way Now, if I could figure it out I'd...
177K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...