Married to Mr. Obsessive || K...

By ann_writess

Everything is not perfect in y/n's life, to make matter more worse, she is sold to Kim Taehyung, The God of t... More

Seeing Him
Shocking news
She is SOLD
Buying Her
The Wedding
Wedding Night
First Day
FIRE
It's not me
DAY 1 HONEYMOON
Continue of DAY 1
Day 2 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 2 Honeymoon
Day 3 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 3 Honeymoon
Day 4 Honeymoon
Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon
Day 5 of Honeymoon
Day 6 of Honeymoon
Continue of Day 6
ABUSE
Confused
Destroyed
Over
Missing Her
Lonely
DUE
Lure
Other Plans
Glass
Blood
Safe
Eternal Sleep
IT'S TIME
FOUND

BETRAYAL

1.6K 52 10
By ann_writess

Jungkook's POV

"Stay strong. This isn't the end, he'll be going to a beautiful place and will always stay in your heart," the doctor tried comforting us, but no words could ease the pain we were all in.

"Doctor, could we pray and sing once before sending him off?" Uncle Namjoon requested. I know he won't stop trying to wake him until the end.

The doctor sighed and nodded yes. The nurse and the others walked out of the room. It was only us. Jimin, Namjoon, Kim Moni and I.

"Can you sing for us?" Uncle Namjoon asked Kim Moni. Uncle was in the worst condition of all.

He wouldn't sleep or eat anything. His dark circles made him look older than he was. He almost looked lifeless.

"Yeah, sure," Kim Moni gave a small smile. "What song do you want me to sing?"

" 'Can you see my heart'. That was tae's mother's favourite song." He answered not taking his eyes off Taehyung.

"Can you see my heart

It's only you for me

I'll be right behind you

One step behind..."

Her melodious singing filled the room with memories of Taehyung. I'll never be able to forget him, he'll forever stay in my heart.

Goodbye Taehyung.

I didn't have the guts to say it out aloud. I'm scared he would disappear if I did.

"Why can't it be me?

Love is so close yet so far

And so is your heart."

The song ends so gracefully I wish the situation was different so I could enjoy it more, but...

I notice my face wet from tears but don't bother to get rid of it.

"Uncle Namjoon, why don't you pray?" Jimin suggests, and he starts praying.

I don't hear what he's praying or saying, but I know one thing, everyone in this room is begging god to send him back to us.

(Will he answer our prayers? )

"Amen."

"Amen." I repeat after everyone.

"Taehyung, dad always loves you. You'll always be my little boy. If you meet mom say I miss her so much," uncle Namjoon couldn't stop himself from crying.

Uncontainable tears rushed from his eyes. I know he was holding back himself all these days. But in the end, he's a human and a good father too.

"Taehyung, you have always been a good brother. You were so kind to me, even after everything I did. I'm sorry and I'll miss you," Jimin said through tears, wiping his runny nose.

"I'm sorry I couldn't meet you before. I promise to take good care of your dad," Kim moni whispered in his ears caressing his hair.

It was my turn now, my last chance to talk to him.

I kneeled beside him so that we were on the same level.

"My brother," I took his hands in mine. "My friend, my supporter. I have no words to express my feelings right now. The hole you'll leave in our hearts is unhealable. Y/n always loved you and will love only you. So does your son Taehyun. Watch over us." My eyes burned from the constant crying. Yet he didn't bother to wake.

How could he? How could he leave us so soon?

"Ah- get up jk you're hurting me," is this a dream? Why can I hear him? Am I dead too?

"Taehyung!!!" Uncle Namjoon screamed, bringing me to my senses.

"Wait- you're awake?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes went wide. I was afraid it would fall out.

Yes, he's awake, smiling carefree.

"Hyung," Jimin ran towards him and so did Namjoon. We were a big mess on the bed.

"Ahh you guys," Taehyung complained while laughing.

"You scared us, idiot. If you were sleeping for any longer, you could have gotten killed," Jimin complained and I agree with him.

Even though we are happy, he woke up. He pushed us to experience the feeling of almost losing him.

"What is he telling? I was sleeping? For how long?" He shot question after question. Even after sleeping for so long, he hasn't changed.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, looks like you finally woke up," the doctor said smiling and relieved he didn't have to take someone's life.

"Yes, but-" Taehyung begins to say something, but he's cut short by the doctor.

"You need to rest. You have been in a coma for an entire year and woke up before we could take you off life support," the doctor gave him the answers.

"You were going to kill me?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, propping himself on the bed.

"Careful tae, don't try to sit," Jimin helped him up.

"He's acting like Taehyun," I joked. Taehyun would try to sit just after five days of birth. Stubborn like his dad.

"No, Taehyun acts like him." He argued. Argh- he and his dumbass brain.

"Who's Taehyun?" Taehyung asked, confused, looking at us both.

( Wait- y/n and the baby. )

"By the way, where's y/n? Is she out and still mad at me?" Taehyung enquired, as though hearing my thoughts.

"She's not here, we must bring her back from airport," I say, pulling my coat.

"Yes, I'll come with you." Jimin said, scurrying across the room towards me.

"She's at the airport?" Taehyung asked, trying to get on his feet.

"Yeah, we must bring her back. Let's go," Jimin said, walking to my side.

"What happened? Answer me," Taehyung shouted.

"Sir, it isn't good for you to shout at this moment. We must run a series of test before we can let you anywhere," the doctor tried calming down Taehyung.

"Answer my questions before you leave. Where's y/n? I need to see her NOW." Taehyung demanded, while trying to stand up.

"Sir, sir, you must sit down-" The doctor stumbled across the room as Taehyung shoved him to the side.

"TAEHYUNG!" dad Namjoon warned him. "We know what you're feeling right now. But you must also understand our condition too. So stay put and listen,"

This seemed to calm him down. He dropped himself onto the bed, closing and opening his fist.

"While you were in coma y/n had your son Taehyun," Taehyung turned pale, knowing the truth.

"I thought the baby-" He couldn't finish his sentence. His eyes were red with rage and betrayal.

"Tae, I can explain." I said, putting my hands up.

"Then fucking do it now. You guys made me feel like that bad guy, a man who killed his own unborn child." I could see the nerves rising in his temples.

"I asked y/n to tell you the truth, but she didn't want to. She never told me the reason, I just respected her decision." I told him whatever I knew. In fact, I too wanted to know the reason.

"Let's go get her. I'm not letting her leave without giving me my answers." He tried to press down on his anger.

Authors Note

Hello beauties,

Happy TaeDay!!! 🥳

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote.

Question:

Who's your bias in BTS?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...