แด…แดแดกษด โœ”๏ธ

By tinajomattel

"I shot for the sky I'm stuck on the ground So why do I try I know I'm gonna fall down" "I thought I could fl... More

DOWN <LUKE PATTERSON>
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY

2.6K 63 6
By tinajomattel

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

THE REAL LUKE was at the Molina household. He was sitting in the studio with the guys as he plucked his white guitar to tune the strings. He had already told the boys about his and Lee's decision on playing Everything Has Changed.

Once he was tuned, he looked at the notes in Lee's song book. She left it the other day when they sang Down together. He plucked the strings as he tried to picture how the performance would go.

"Look, if we can have Julie hold off on the piano at the beginning, and have Lee start us off on her acoustic guitar, it's gonna sound perfect." He pointed to the words on the paper and smiled at his friends.

They heard some noise outside and looked up to see Willie looking at them through the garage doors window.

"Again? What's that all about?" Reggie asked. This wasn't the first time they saw Willie creeping. He was there when Luke signed the band up at the coffee house.

"I don't know," Alex disappeared from his friends sight and poofed outside with Willie to talk. His friends stayed back, not wanting to interfere, but when Alex walked back in with a sad face. They knew their conversation didn't end well.

><><><

Caroline was still in her dress. She had ran through the halls, almost fell on her sister, and ended up in the music room. Carrie followed the crazy person she has for a twin and heard her playing with the keys of the piano.

"That's beautiful. Is the band playing that tomorrow?" Carrie leant on the piano. She had heard about the little concert and was excited for her sister. She's happy that she is actually doing something with her many talents.

Lee looked up at her sister and shook her head, "No. No, tomorrow is something Luke and I wrote. This— This is a random melody."

Carrie shimmied and sat next to her sister with her back facing the piano, "You and Luke, huh? What, do you guys face time when you write the songs?"

The older twin chuckled, but before she could respond, her best friends had found her too. "There you are. We've been looking all over for you. What's Carrie doing here?" Flynn pointed in confusion.

"Flynn," Lee groaned as Carrie stood up, "Well, that's my cue. See you at home, Bear." She smiled at her sister before spinning around and making a disgusted face as she walked past her ex-best friends.

The pair walked closer to the blonde. "Why'd you run out of dance class so fast? You love to dance!" Julie waved her arms in the air. Lee even has a poster in her room that says 'Eat, Sleep, Dance, Repeat'.

"Sorry. I just needed some air. It was a little intense in there," Lee explained.

"Oh, I noticed," Flynn nodded. "Dancing with a hot guy! Especially the way he was looking at you with awe. He definitely likes you."

She sighed and looked anywhere but her friends, "Yeah. But the whole time we were dancing, I was thinking about Luke."

"Seriously?" Julie was surprised, to say the least, "First off, called it. Day one."

Flynn continued, "Second, I know you always want what you can't have, but Luke is next-level. Even if you can touch him, he's still a ghost."

"I know. And Alec is nice, and sweet, and real, but I can't help what I'm feeling." She sighed, "But, Luke and I just clicked. And he's so—"

"Not real," Flynn interrupted.

"Flynn," Julie spoke sharply. She has always been a sucker for a good love story and she feels that Flynn is sucking the love out of this story.

"What? I'm just saying it how it is," she turned from Julie back to Lee, "You can make all the music you want with Luke, but... he'll always be a phantom. So... here's what we're gonna do."

Flynn smiled mischievously and her friends similtainouusly groaned at what she could be planning. She grabbed Lee's phone and punched in the password before going to her text messages.

"Send Alec a nice little friendly text asking him to come to Julie's tomorrow for the party." She showed the girls the text before she would send it.

"Um, I usually don't use that many smiley faces. I don't even use emoji's," she shook her head at her friends.

Flynn shrugged with a smile, "You do now. I'm not gonna let you get your heart broken. And trust me. Tomorrow, you're performing with Luke, so the key is avoiding those big, beautiful, dead... eyes."

"You're very pushy today," Lee grumbled with her arms crossed.

"You're welcome," she said before turning to Julie, "Now, care to tell us why you've been so quiet? You just danced with Liam."

Julie took the thumb she was chewing on due to anxiety out of her mouth and looked up at them with wide eyes, "I think I like Liam."

       Flynn and Lee faced each other with bright smiles before clutching each other's hands and squealing at their friend for finally realizing her crush.

><><><

       In the studio of the Molina's property, three ghosts were practicing their song for tomorrow. The girls will be home soon and they wanted the takes with them to be perfect.

       But that wasn't happening due to Alex hitting the drums at random times that they did not practice. He hasn't told the guys what him and Willie talked about. He wanted to bury that memory away, but it became the reason he was playing terrible.

       The two guitarists stopped and watched as their friend took all of his anger out on the drums set with the new logo "Ju-Lee and the Phantoms" on the big drum.

       "Alex, you all right?" Luke asked concerned for his friend.

       The blonde shrugged, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, why?"

       Luke turned to Reggie as he spoke, "I know it's tough, man. People say you never forget your first ghost. Maybe that's true. But... I'm sure there will be others."

       "Yeah. Thanks, Reg," Alex spoke quietly letting Reggie's words sink in.

       Luke leant on the drums, "Alex, you're a great drummer and a great guy, okay? I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love." Alex nodded at the pep-talk.

       "I don't know, man. Sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and Lee," Reggie pointed towards Luke and Alex pointed to Reggie in agreement.

       Luke began to stutter, "Uh, wha... What is that supposed to mean?" Both of his friends were smiling at him as if the knew something he didn't.

       Reggie chuckled, "Come on. Everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. You guys ooze chemistry."

       Alex shook his head, "You should never say 'ooze' again, but, yeah," he stood to Luke, "I agree."

       Luke took his guitar off and put it in its stand as he came up with excuses, "Okay, no. I have chemistry with everybody that I sing with."

       "You don't look at Julie like that when you sing with her," Alex pointed out.

       To prove his friends wrong, Luke started serenading Reggie...

"'Cause all I know is we said, 'Hello'"

       He walked closer to the guitarist...

"And your eyes look like comin' home"

       They were inches apart and Reggie backed away a little...

"All I know is a simple name"

       Luke grabbed his head and brought his face closer...

"And everything has changed"

       "Wow. I see chemistry," Alex spoke from his spot by his drums.

       Reggie nodded frantically, "That was pretty hot." Luke kissed his fingers then pressed them onto Reggie's lips before picking up his guitar. Reggie cleared his throat and chuckled, "Girls. Am I right?"

       "Yeah."

       "No."

><><><

       A large amount of people stood in the Molina's backyard. Ray was setting up the camera and projector in the back of everyone. Carrie had showed up to support her sister when she spotted Nick with Alec in the crowd.

       "Hey," she greeted them as she took a spot next to her ex.

       Nick sighed, "What are you doing here?"

        She crossed her arms, "Lee is my sister, and Julie and I used to be friends. My twin gave me the invite."

       "Look, we're not getting back together, Carrie."

       She scoffed, "I've heard that before. And besides, I don't want you anyway." Her face lit up as she scanned the area, "And it seems like Julie doesn't either."

       His eyes followed hers and that's when he saw Julie laughing at something Liam said. He turned back to Carrie, "They're just friends. They have been for a long time."

       "I heard they were dance partners. And who was your partner, again? Oh, right, one of my friends."

       They turned their attention to Flynn when everyone cheered, "What's up, everybody! Time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup! Here's the new anthem from Ju-Lee and the Phantoms!"

       Carlos and one of his friends from school opened the garage doors for everyone to see Julie and Lee standing together. They walked forward and Julie took a seat on the piano stool. "Thanks for coming, everyone."

       Lee walked to her microphone stand that was next to Julie's piano. Her guitar stand was also near for when she has to put it down.

       The girls exhaled deeply before Julie smirked to Lee and asked, "You good to go?"

       The blonde began plucking at her guitar strings...

"All I knew
This morning when I woke
Is I know something now
Know something now I didn't before"

       Her hands switched to different strings...

"And all I've seen
Since eighteen hours ago
Is brown eyes and dimples when you smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like"

       Only Lee's band mates caught onto the mistake she made with the lyrics. Julie's eyes widened like the rest of them, but Luke's stomach was flipping all over the place.

       "Those aren't the lyrics," he murmured to Alex.

        The blonde looked at his friends red face and smirked, "I know."

       Julie joined in with the bongos because it wasn't time for the boys to come out yet...

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now"

       Julie sang with Lee...

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you"

       Then the boys whooshed in with Alex playing loudly on the drums. The crowd gasped as always. You could point out Lee and Luke's voices easily.

"'Cause all I know is we said, 'Hello'
And your eyes look like comin' home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed"

       The blonde purposely missed her cue to share Luke's mic with him and stayed at hers. She has to listen to Flynn.

"All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed"

       Lee stepped back from her microphone as Luke sang his solo.

"And all my walls
Stood tall painted blue"

       She turned to him as he sang and made eye contact. He motioned for her to join him with his shoulder.

"But I'll take 'em down, take 'em down
And open up the door for you"

       She ignored him and sang to her own mic. Not noticing his face deflate.

"And all I feel
In my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, makin' up for lost time
Takin' flight, makin' me feel like"

        No one besides her knew how true those lyrics felt at this very moment. Her and Luke were the only ones singing and she had resist every urge in her body to look at him.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you"

       The rest of the band joined in as they sang the chorus...

"'Cause all I know is we said, 'Hello'
And your eyes look like comin' home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed"

       Lee had to distract herself from the boy to her left, so she scanned the crowed and made eye contact with Alec.

"All I know is you held the door
And you'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed"

       Luke saw this and left his mic to share with her. She took her eyes off of the boy in the crowd and turned to her band mate, this time, not backing away as they sang together, just them. Luke smiled that he had gotten her attention.

"Come back and tell me why
I'm feelin' like I've missed you all this time"

       The band mates in the back sang "ohhh" as their friends in front of them never looked away from each other.

"And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind"

       Luke slowly backed away and Lee turned back to the crowd as she sang, completely ignoring the pair of eyes burning holes into the ghost she just sang with.

       The band went quiet with their music so she could do her solo.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you"

       This was when Lee took her guitar off of her and put it in the stand. She grabbed the mic and danced around as the entire band sang the chorus, with some people in the audience clapping and singing as well.

"All I know is we said, 'Hello'
Your eyes look like comin' home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed"

       She jumped onto the front of Julie's piano as the girl with curly hair continued to press the keys.

"All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed"

       Luke walked over to Lee as he plucked his strings. She looked down at him and positioned her microphone in between them as they sang together, again, with the band in the background.

"All I know is we said, "Hello"
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain

And everything has changed

All I know is a new found grace
All my days, I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday"

       Alex and Reggie disappeared and Julie stopped playing as Lee and Luke's faces were centimeters apart as they finished the song.

"Is everything has changed"

       Luke whooshed away with a smile and the whole crowd went crazy. They cheered and whistled, but none of them could believe what they saw.

       Julie stood from her seat and Lee jumped off the piano. They smiled and held hands as the bowed.

Down <Luke Patterson>

(🎤) T TIME!

       T-Swift has my heart!

       I hope her fans don't mind me changing the lyrics so that they fit Luke's description!

       Do you listen to Taylor Swift? If so, what's you're favorite album and song? 👉

       I love all her albums, though I'm stuck between 1989 and Fearless! 'Cause I LOVE "Love Story" but I also LOVE the power in "Blank Space"!

><><><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 95 11
After ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž's death, she found very little love in music anymore. Singing for shows every night at the Holly Wood Ghost Club was...
11.9K 392 26
A RUKE FANFIC Julie and the Phatoms played the Orhpum, and it was just the start of their coming to fame. But when some unforseen feelings start to...
127K 2.2K 79
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹ ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ & ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected to julie, but what if there was someone...
50.9K 1.2K 13
ใ€‹Get up, get out ...relight that spark ใ€Š โ†’ julie and the phantoms fan fiction โ† โ†’ season 1 โ† โ†’ ยฉpatchymcgee โ† โ†’ e...