M'Lady? | Chat-Noir

By officialserialwriter

Yukina Amari; she's just recently moved to Paris, France and is now starting her Junior year classes at Collé... More

01| Morning Routine
02| Strange Old Man

| M'LADY? |

38 10 10
By officialserialwriter

COVER;

✧✧✧
"worlds change when eyes meet"
✧✧✧

_______________

(Mature 18+)
This book is rated mature and is only intended for readers of ages eighteen and above. The following chapters may contain; harsh language, sexual content, gory and or disturbing scenes, and possible usage of drugs or alcohol. If any of the previously mentioned make you uncomfortable, I suggest you not continue.

_______________

Please excuse any grammatical errors that I may make throughout the book. I am a young writer, and cannot always find all my mistakes through editing.

_______________

I do not own "Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Chat Noir" or any of its characters.
Please do not copy any elements of the story that do belong to me, such as; Yukina Amari and possibly a few others.

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...