An Old Friend (Poppy Playtime...

By 4804294519R

A few years ago, Elora has very been an honest friend to the Playtime CO's famous toys, such as Poppy, Huggy... More

Info
First Meeting
During the Night
I Wanna Live
Reunited Once Again
We Have Each Other
Joining the Pack
Introducing Mommy Long Legs Pt. 1

10 years later

689 8 0
By 4804294519R

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ELORA!" 

Huggy's face turns bright red then shouted "I DON'T NOT!" "Yeah, totally do! You have a crush on her!" Boogie Bot exclaimed then Huggy started scrambling  nonsense until they all heard someone unlocking the doors. The toys starts panicking and accidentally bumping into each other but they quickly go to their places before two employees enter the place. They took out their flashlights and starts searching around the place. "So, what are we're doing here?" One of them asked.

 "We're going to enter the door that they told to don't enter." "W-Wait, what? They told us never to enter through that door!" "And they think that we'll just listen to them? Not a chance." They continue to walk towards the forbidden door. One of them tries to stop the other but it was too late. They immediately opens the as a gust of wind blew into their faces. Huggy felt something inside of him that made him fall to his knees and clenches his hands into fists. The others heard the noises then quickly checks if their friend is okay. 

"Huggy! They opened the door! Are you feeling funny or something weird?!" Kissy exclaimed. "My heart...they made...a...HuGe MiStAkE!" Huggy growled. "U-Uh, H-Huggy?" Candy Cat stuttered. "That ain't Huggy no more. And I feel like we should back away." Poppy said then something grabs her from behind and she disappeared into the shadows. "Poppy?! What's going on?!" Bron shouted. "Well, I'll tell you this. I thinks should...RUN AWAY WHILE WE STILL CAN!" Kissy screamed before her eyes starts to turns black and her pupils are glowing white then her paws transform into claws. 

Meanwhile, the two employees were staring at the giant red poppy flower at the other side until one of them groaned in disappointment. "This is what they've been hiding from us?! A Big Red Flower? I'm out of here." "Huh, I was expecting something so gruesome like bloody murder. Oh, well, all's well that ends well." But when they turn around, they saw Kissy Missy eating their friend. Then she look them with her blood-covered mouth and claws. The employees just stand there, terrified to even move. But when they tried to back away, they bump into something. They slowly turn around and see Huggy looking down at them. Before they get the chance to scream, he attacks. 

10 years later 

Anyways, she was playing with a few wolf pups until a another wolf was walking towards her while holding a golden envelope and has worried expression. She noticed then tell the pups "Alright, kids, I've got something that I've got to deal. We'll play again next time, okay?" They whimpered for a bit then exits out of the area. "So, what's the problem?" She asked. "Well, Miss, we received this envelope from some bird and we think it's something serious." They said as they give her the envelope.

Elora tears it on the side and pulls out a paper, which reveals a letter and it says...

Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago.

We're still here.

FIND THE FLOWER

🌺

She reach to the bottom of the paper, there's a little drawing of a poppy flower and a little blood splatter. "Hm, that's strange. Why would someone give me a note with a poppy flower-...wait a minute.." Elora look at the paper one more time and recognize the picture. 'A poppy flower...poppy...POPPY PLAYTIME!' Elora thought with her jaw dropped and stared at the paper in disbelief. "Um...alpha? Are you okay?" They asked. "Hm? O-Oh, yeah, I'm fine but I gather the troops so, we can go to that place. Cuz' I haven't heard it from over a decade." 

Later

Elora lead the group through the bushes until they reach to the toy factory. It has police tape around the entrance, the colors on factory are died down and there's many cracks on the walls. "It's been so long, huh?" She whispered underneath her breath. "But how are we're gonna get inside?" They asked. "Well, either we break through the windows or bust down the doors." Elora went up to the doors then pull them and it unexpectedly opens wide. "Or that happens. If you guys wanna take it the easy." One of them grumbled. 

The group slowly enter the place as they take a look around. It's looks dismantled, a bit rusted and a bunch of parts are shatter around the place. "I know the humans may say a "fixer upper" but this is a "burner downer"." One of the wolves whispered to Elora and she agrees. As they continue to look around the place, something quickly went passed them, making everyone jumped. "The hell was that?" Elora questioned. "I don't know but I don't wanna find out." They said. When they went through the hallway, something went passed them again. 

But this time, it made Elora tripped and fell on her back. The others begin to snarled and was ready to attack the unknown. They look around to find the culprit. The boxes moved unexpectedly, grabbing everyone's attention. Elora slowly walk towards it...her paw reach to the opening...then a piece of the darkness tackle her to the floor and started to toss and turn around the room a bit until Elora pinned them and was about to slash them with her claws but someone called out her name...

ELORA!

Elora stopped when someone call out her name. She look at her troops staring at something then follow their gaze and see a light blue cat, a green robot toy and a red skinned dinosaur with surprised expressions. Her eyes widened as she takes a glance at her friends from all those years ago. "Bron? Boogie Bot? Candy Cat?" Elora whispered underneath her breath then you look at the one you're pinning down is Catbee, glaring at her. "Oh, sorry about that, Catbee." Elora nervously chuckled as she backs away. "Yeah, like I'm fine right after you tackle me, pinned me to floor and was about to kill me with your claws." Catbee said.

"Yeah, my bad." Elora apologized. "Um...alpha?" One of the wolves get her attention that made her realized that they're still here. "OH, RIGHT! Wolves, I want you to meet my friends of this Playtime factory: Catbee, Bron, Boogie Bot and Candy Cat." Elora introduced as the toys waves at wolves and they waved back. "Guys, my wolf troops but also, good partners: Mona, Shadow and Blizzard." Elora introduced. "Hey." They greeted in unison. "Hey there and Elora, when you said that their your troops...are you a alpha wolf?" Bron asked.

"Oh, well, I would say about that but..yes. Yes I am." Elora said while nodding her head. The toys look at her in shock and disbelief with their jaws slightly dropped. "Why do we have to keep secrets from each other?!" Boogie Bot exclaimed. "But I've heard that this place have been abandoned and a lot of humans started to circled around this area. What was all that about?" Blizzard asked. The toys look at each other then stared at the floor, not saying a word. "Uh, guys? Is there something that we're supposed to know about?" Elora questioned. 

They look at her then Boogie Bot moved towards her. "Well, after you left...

Two employees decided to enter the floor that the company forbid us to open. And when they did, something happen to our friends. Huggy started to act strange but it's not good type. His paws started to transform into claws, his eyes turn red and his teeth start to turn into fangs. Same thing with Kissy in fact. When it was morning, the employees didn't realized it from the start. As everyone found the dead bodies, Huggy and Kissy comes out of nowhere and......kills them right on the spot.

The gasps fill in the room as they continue to listen to the story. "Everyone find about it and when they tried to stop them, they're too stronger and always kill anyone who cross their path. If that wasn't enough, they abandon this place years ago." Boogie Bot finished explained. "And to make things worse, look at this creepy video they made about Huggy!" Catbee exclaimed as she flew to a VHS tape and insert into the player. They look up at the tv above them. 

Silence fills in the area after when the tape is over. "That was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen since we had a massacre on the humans." Shadow said, still freaked out by the video. "But what happened to Poppy though?" Elora asked but the looks on their faces are something like they've just seen a ghost or something. "Um, guys?" She look at her wolf partners and they have a same reaction. Elora was about to say something else but she hear growling from behind her. Her heart pounds in her ears as she slowly turns arounds and sees her fluffy friend, looking down at her with toothy grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 785 28
"๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ /๐˜•!!" " ๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ /๐˜•!!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœง.*๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
31K 722 19
I only saw ONE male reader x mll book and all the others were female reader, so that's why i created this. I accept suggestions on what the story sho...
3.6K 94 13
The Playtime Co. gift shop is open, and the toys inside are ready to be taken home by many children. One of them is the daughter of an employee who w...
39.2K 804 19
After dealing with Huggy Wuggy and Poppy, Y/n blacks out. She wakes up to realize that Poppy is gone and a strange door is now available. What Y/n do...