𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{4} ヤンデレ {4}

14.6K 724 696
By IVBfanfics

'I love listening to lies......
<3
<3
<3
.....When I know the truth'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N!" I heard Miss Yuki call out from behind me and I smiled "Ah Miss Yuki!" I chirped and her jaw dropped "Aw! Call me Sumiko!" She said and I rubbed the back of my head "Only if you're sure......"

She smiled "Of course! Also this is my friend, Mitsuki" She said as she beckoned towards her friend.

Like I said before......Sumiko could definitely pass for a 19 year old if she wanted to.

She had straight and long black hair that went past her shoulders, she had bright green eyes and a very symmetrical face.

Her friend, Mitsuki, was also very pretty.

She had short, Dark brown hair that went right past her chin but stopped before reaching her shoulders. Freckles surrounded her cheeks and a bit of her nose, she also had a pretty smile but I could tell that she was older.

"Nice to meet you" I bowed a bit and she chuckled lightly "No need to be so formal! This is my date, Makito" she said as she directed towards a taller-looking male with black fluffy hair and grey eyes "Hello" he greeted and I smiled "Hi"

They looked like a power couple.....!

"Shall we?" Sumiko asked and we all nodded as we walked up to the bouncer and showed our ID's.

He nodded his head and allowed us inside.

The club was huge and the music was extremely loud, I didn't think that I'd be able to hear anything that anyone was saying.

"Let's start off with a drink!" Mitsuki called out over the music and we all hummed in agreement as we made our way past different groups of guys and girls before approaching the bartender.

"4 shots, something strong" Sumiko said as she slid the money over to the guy and my eyes widened slightly "You're going to drink all of those by yourself?" I asked in pure shock and she rolled her eyes "Of course not! Well maybe later but these are for the four of us" she said as she patted me on the back and my eyes widened slightly "Oh......"

Well.....I guess one shot won't hurt.

The bartender slid us our shot glasses and Sumiko instantly chugged hers down causing my eyes to widen slightly "Mhm what's up?" She questioned and I quickly shook my head "Oh nothing! I just never imagined you like this" I said quickly and she chuckled "C'mon and hurry!" She said as I looked down at the shot glass full of some kind of alcohol before gulping it down.

My throat burned but.....I felt fine.

I looked around and my eyes widened slightly "Um.....what happened to Mitsuki and her date?" I asked and Sumiko glanced around "I guess they went off to dance somewhere" she said as she turned to the bartender "two more shots!" She said as she slid the money over once again and the bartender poured more alcohol into our glasses.

"I have my own money! You really don't have to pay for me" I said quickly and she smiled "It's no problem! I invited you after all, let's go onto the dance floor after this" she said as she gulped hers down before placing hers on the table as she stood up and I gulped mine down as well.

I placed my mini glass back onto the table and stood up alongside her.

I frowned "You aren't going to leave me alone......right?" I questioned quietly and she chuckled "Of course not~" she chirped as she grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor.

We both swayed our hips to the beat of the music and laughed as we continued dancing together.

***

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"Your new club seems lively" I mused as Kokonoi hummed "it's been bringing in quite a bit of money so I'll keep it open for now" he said as he twirled his wine glass around.

Rindou looked around "So about those traitors that we've been trying to scope out......I figured out who they were" He said as me, Kokonoi, Sanzu, Takeomi and Kakucho stared at him with curious eyes "......?"

Manjiro Sano hadn't shown up.

This wasn't really his 'scene'.

"Well.....who the hell are they?" Sanzu questioned as he took another chug of whatever the hell he had been pouring for himself.

We were sitting in the 'V.I.P' area, as Kokonoi called it.

Rindou glanced over at the dance floor again "They're here, the new hires from last month......the ones that we had brought here for security" Rindou said as he propped his legs up on the table in front of us and Kakucho raised a brow "How do you know that?" He questioned and Rindou's lips tugged up slightly "Well I caught them conversing about their little plot to overthrow Mikey......I was hoping to make them suffer a bit so I chose to keep it to myself"

Sanzu raised a brow "How long have you known about this?" He questioned and Rindou looked up at the ceiling "Eh....about two days but now that they're all here, it seems like the perfect time" He said as he took a sip of his margarita and I did the same.

"Well done, Rindou" I said with a small smile and he gave a short nod "So what are we going to do about them?" Takeomi questioned sharply as he adjusted his suit and Sanzu pulled out a knife before twirling it around "Well we're going to go......take care of them, obviously"

Kokonoi raised a brow "Certainly not, my reputation is not going down for someone stabbing a couple of guys in MY club" he continued "We'll deal with this once everyone leaves" he said as he twirled his wine glass around.

Sanzu placed his knife away and sighed "Dull......"

"There's quite a bit of girls, why don't you go find one to keep yourself entertained" Kokonoi mused and Sanzu leaned his head back "Sounds pointless......" he drifted off as he looked towards the dance floor.

His eyes lowered slightly "Although.....she's quite the looker" he mused as he slowly pointed his finger towards someone in the crowd.

I raised a brow and looked off into the direction that he was pointing in.

My eyes widened slightly as I saw familiar H/C hair tied up and bright E/C eyes ".....!"

Y/N?

She was dancing with another women.....one that looked completely wasted.

Her lips swayed her hips side to side as her friend held onto her arms in an attempt to keep herself up but she still managed to dance as well.

What is she doing in this place?

I took my eyes away from the H/C haired girl and leaned my back against the cushioned chair "Off limits"

Sanzu raised a brow as he slowly looked over at me "Oh.....is that so?" He continued "Because if I remember correctly, I spotted her first" He said as he leaned forward and my eyes lowered "Choose someone else, I said she's off limits"

Rindou raised a brow at me but I ignored it.

"Hm strange......I don't remember taking orders from you" Sanzu mused and I tightened my hold on my glass "Is there a problem......Sanzu?" I questioned and he grinned "Dunno.....is there?"

Rindou sighed "Knock it off, the girl looks preoccupied with her friend anyways so I doubt that she'd pay any attention to some guy that's trying to get into her pants" He said calmly as he leaned back in his seat and I glanced back over at the girl.

She was holding her friend up with a small smile as she walked her over to the bartender.

I assumed that she was asking him for water.

"You seem to know the girl" Kakucho stated as they all turned to me and I tilted my head to the side "We're acquainted" I said and Sanzu chuckled "She's quite a cutie......I just want to snatch her right up" He grinned as he continued staring at her.

I took another sip of my margarita "I'll cut your eyes out" I said calmly and his eyes widened slightly as he looked over at me before chuckling lightly "Aw~ is she your little plaything......I call dibs once you're done~" he said as he leaned his head back and began chuckling darkly causing me to narrow my eyes at him "......"

This guy is seriously......pissing me off.

***

~Y/N's POV~

Sumiko is completely wasted!

What am I supposed to do?

"I.....dO...ny....whnt....weter....." she slurred out and I stared at her blankly "I......didn't understand a single thing that you just said" I mumbled as I tried handing her the water but she swatted my hands away.

I sighed "C'mon Sumiko! Please?" I tried handing her the water again but she slowly shook her head "Le.....s....dAner" she slurred as she began tugging on my arm whilst pointing to the dancing floor causing me to frown "......"

Maybe she could.....dance it off?

But I'm tired of dancing and my feet are killing me!

"I don't want to dance anymore and you need to drink water! You've had way too much to drink" I scolded as I pulled her back down into her seat.

She had taken a ton of drinks from the guys that were walking around and serving them.

Thankfully......I hadn't.

Those two shots did little to mess with my mind and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Sheesh.....where's Mitsuki?" I questioned quietly as I glanced around the room full of drunken people.

No sign of her.

I didn't want to leave her behind while taking Sumiko home.

Wait.....I don't even know where she lives!

I frowned "Sumiko, where do you live?" I asked and she smiled "6.....270917.....an.....ehree....som"

She couldn't even form a proper sentence.

I sighed and made sure to keep her in my line of sight as I glanced around the room.

"Ok.....well I have to find Mitsuki and her date so can you please just stay here!" I said as I looked over at the bartender "Can you please make sure that she doesn't move from this spot and that she doesn't have anything else to drink!" I said quickly and he raised a brow whilst looking at me up and down before looking at Sumiko as well.

I groaned and took out the 50$ bill "Will this suffice?" I questioned and he smirked "Now we're talking" he said as I tossed the money towards him before hopping up "Keep an eye on her!" I reminded and he waved a dismissive hand at me as I walked through the crowd of dancing idiots.

***

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"Oh looky looky.....she left her friend to go dance~ seems like she won't be preoccupied now" Sanzu slurred and I rolled my eyes once I realized that he was drunk as well.

I looked over at the dance floor but I couldn't spot Y/N anywhere.

I looked over at her friend to see her head on the island whilst the bartender cleaned a glass cup besides her. "Mhm look" Rindou mumbled to me as he pointed over to our men.....our traitors bunching up together while looking at something in the crowd.

I raised a brow "The hell are they doing?" I questioned as I leaned forward to get a better view.

One of them got pushed forward as he began walking into the crowd.

My eyes widened slightly as I saw the guy grab onto Y/N's wrist and he pulled her towards him a bit causing her eyes to widen slightly as well "....."

They were speaking......what about?

I felt something burning inside of my chest as I watched his grip tighten on her before she was suddenly ripped away from him by some other male.

She looked.....relieved when she saw the male.

Did she know him?

He glared at the guy and began spouting things that I couldn't hear over the loud music before bringing Y/N back over to her unconscious friend.

She smiled at him and began waving her arms around frantically whilst speaking about something that I couldn't quite understand.

Who was he?

A friend?

Or......

My eyes narrowed slightly as I saw the guy helping the unconscious girl up whilst the trio made their way to the club exit.

I'll deal with that later.....for now, I had a couple of traitors that needed to learn their lesson.

Especially.....the one that had placed his filthy little hands on her skin.

I stared at the males hands as a sinister grin tugged at my lips.

I'd simply.....cut them off.

***

~Y/N's POV~

I was so relieved when Makito found me in the crowd of people.

Apparently, Mitsuki had to leave and she had driven herself here along with Makito but he wanted to stay a bit longer so he was going to call for someone to take him home once he was finished having fun.

We were closing in on my house, it was quite a far walk but we managed.

"Thanks again for helping me and Sumiko out" I said quietly and he nodded "It's really no big deal! I couldn't leave you guys there, especially since I know that you wouldn't be able to get Sumiko home all by yourself" he said and I smiled "Still.....thanks"

He chuckled lightly and nodded his head before sighing "Can I be honest with you?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "Huh....sure!"

I JUST met him a couple of hours ago but sure!

"Mitsuki.....well she didn't just leave for no apparent reason"

I figured.

"She kind of.....dumped me?" He said in a questioning tone and my eyes widened slightly "Oh....I'm sorry about that"

"That's why she left.....and I kind of lied about me wanting to stay at the club, she simply left so I didn't bother asking for a ride home" he said and I frowned "Ah I see......"

I frowned and looked down at the time "Well since I don't know where Sumiko lives.....I'm just going to take her to my house, how do you plan on getting home?" I asked and he smiled "I'm going to catch a ride with a friend" he said and I nodded "Alright, well I can bring her the rest of the way since my place is just down that street" I said and he nodded "Alright, I'll wait here for my ride then! Get home safely" he said and I nodded "I will!"

He slowly removed Sumiko's arm from his shoulder as she leaned herself on me for support.

"Tha....nks.....Y/....N" she slurred quietly and I smiled a bit "No problem"

We managed to make it back to my house in under 10 minutes and I quickly opened the door up before leading her inside and locking my door behind me.

I brought her to my room and laid her down on my bed.

"I deserve more than a raise for this" I mumbled as she began snoring and I sighed before pulling the covers over her and turning her on her side, just incase she pukes.

I wasn't even going to bother changing......I was way too exhausted.

I turned the lights off and walked out into the living room. I grabbed a blanket and turned the lights off before laying down on the couch and closing my eyes "......"

Well at least I know that the 'club scene' isn't for me......that was terrible.

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
1.4M 53.7K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
26.8K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...