Affinity Romance | Jungkook

By jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

five

181 11 0
By jjksofterr

Jobless & Unfriend

Azumi POV

"So, will you accept the offer?" Sota asks while taking a gander at me straightforwardly, coming to the café just to illuminate Sota regarding this astonishing occasion yesterday. I told him all that happened yesterday, how I accidentally meet the one who gave me the paper that I was presently gazing at with my two hands as I was turning it over and over again.

"I don't know. I know nothing about being a maid. All I really want is to be here, with you."

Truth be told, I can rake in boatloads of cash here by being a house keeper, yet I realize know nothing about being a servant, particularly on the off chance that I need to deal with an untidy youngster like it was composed on the paper. I don't have the foggiest idea, there's nothing left but to make espresso, deal with my granddad who has diabetes, purchase medication for his day by day needs. I heard Sota sighed profoundly, I saw that he was holding my hand making me gaze toward him, his face draw that he's worried over me.

"You know, it's a big help for your life, especially for grandpa haru's life so you can buy more of what he needs." What he said is has many points making me worry about and over once more, checking out the café makes me miserable on the grounds that I truly want to just work here with my friend, Sota. Working alone without Sota, it seems like I can't do everything, it seems like my frenzy issue is not difficult to assault, no other person can quiet me down yet Sota on the grounds that he realizes what I'm going through for quite a while.

I saw Mr Sang enter inside the café advancing toward the counter to take the request however he saw that Sota was not there so he glances around to search for it, his eyes arrived on me making him look disillusioned when he saw me. This is my opportunity to implore him to bring me back here, so decisively I promptly got up from the seat and I quickly went to Mr Sang.

"Mr. Sang, I'm sincerely b-begging you, bring me back here to the Coffee Shop. I'm not going to bother customers a-anymore."

I said attempting to hold his hand yet he missed it from me, he shook his head twice closing his eyes close as though he was irritated with what I was doing. I feel Sota making an honest effort to remove me from Mr Sang yet I don't abandon showing compassion for Mr Sang, just his Coffee Shop has helped my life and my granddad's life for very nearly 2 years, I can't lose my job here.

"All clear Ms. Kang Azumi, you can't come back on your work. Plus, he put CCTV here to make sure you can't come back." What he said is I can't accept, I rapidly glances around and has costly CCTV that naturally makes you move as a moving individual. I inhaled out on the grounds that I was unable to do anything, since I was so exhausted I confronted Mr Sang again as he was sitting tight for me to emerge from his Shop.

"Who is he? Do you know him? Fuc—Call him!" My enraged cry as my eyes structure tears prepared to dribble down my blushed cheeks, Mr Sang was astounded at what I doing as he was attempting to step back. Before I could do anything barbaric I felt Sota contact me as he was hauling me out of the Shop, making an honest effort to release him however his grasp on my right wrist fixed.

"Don't make another scandal in the coffee shop. Fighting Mr Sang won't help you, Azumi." Sota said in irritation, his brow wrinkled, his eyes viewing at me straight as sweat all around his temple. I was stunned by what he said, it was my very first time I saw him like this to me, I let tears drop on my cheeks as I saw that he swallow down his own salivation.

"W-why? If I can't do anything to get back to my job, let me face the man who pay Mr Sang. If you don't want to get involved in w-what I'm doing, d-defend me at least once."

I said while destroys trickling my cheeks, his face mellowed. I saw that he was going to talk however I promptly pulled my hand away from his grasp before I left rapidly, clearing from my tears as I heard him summoning me from far, yet I never saw to him again thought back in light of the fact that what he said resembles he's embarrassed about the thing I'm doing.

I'm disappointed

"Oh! You're here!" The main voice I heard when I opened the entryway of the house, I check out my granddad who is on the single couch while he is holding an old paper while he is wearing his 8 year old eyeglasses. I needn't bother with everything except my granddad, I don't have some work, I don't have friend anymore. Perhaps, it's better that I don't return to the Coffee Shop, since I may in any case be impacted by Sota's work.

"How are you?" Grandpa asked me as he get back his consideration regarding the paper, I put down my little pack before I plunked down on the close by single couch close to grandpa. I sigh profoundly not knowing how I feel now, grandpa gazes toward me when he doesn't hear my reaction.

"Are you okay? You look like you're about to cry." I can't prevent myself from tearing my eyes, I didn't notice and felt the heaviness of what I was feeling, I needed to deliver my hatred, my annoyance in my heart. I need to rest, I need a tranquil existence without issues. I shook my head as I grinned at grandpa, clearing from my tears before I embraced grandpa firmly.

"I'm just glad to see you okay, grandpa." At the point when I lied, I felt him additionally embrace me firmly as I let tears drop again on my cheek that dribbled on my granddad's white garments not caring since this is all I really want presently in this tiring day.

"Sure, I never forgot to take those. I've run out of medicine that's why I feel greater than before."

We broke the hug as we smiled at each other, I quickly got away from the seat to enter the kitchen and look at my granddad's drug pocket. Closing my eyes as I pull back my hair that blocking my face as I peer down on empty medication case, I presently don't know where I will get cash for grandpa's medication, how I will get cash for our day by day food.

I recoiled a piece when I heard the uproarious thump coming from the entryway, I shut my eyes shut as I took a major full breath to quiet myself down from suffocating myself in the issues I will confront beginning today. One more uproarious thump I heard on the entryway causing me to bother in light of the fact that the individual thumping couldn't wait, I promptly left the little kitchen to go to the way to open the entryway and see the individual who couldn't stand by as my brow crumpled.

"Can't you wai—" I said as I aggresively opened the messy old white entryway of our home, I stopped what I was going to say when I saw Sota before the entryway that he should thump on the entryway once more. Before he could speak I immediately intended to close the entryway shut however I didn't do it as I saw that he obstructed the entryway by utilizing his feet and arms, I attempted to drive him away before the entryway yet he hauled me out and he shut the entryway.

"Can we talk?" His inquiry with his face feel sorry, I brutally remove my wrist from him leaving a red for him grasping on my wrist hard. I feign exacerbation at him as I shook my head two times before I betrayed him wanting to leave to re - go into the house, however before my arrangement could happen he pulled me again yet presently by my hands.

"Lo-look, I'm so sorry f-for what I did ealier. I just did that so people's will not reported you a-again. Not everything I said was true, it was just Mr Sang looking at b-both of us outside earlier."

My eyes wrinkled at what he said, I can't completely accept that he recently did that since more probable perhaps he would have rather not humiliate him inside the coffeehouse on account of his insane companion. What can really be done, I can't lose my employment, my granddad relies upon me, that is the main way for me to purchase all that my granddad needs so he can live with me for quite a while. I let Sota let go of my hand as I turn upward and he was frustrated to what he said, I feel as he tried to avoid what occurred before yet alright, I don't need him to feel frustrated about me.

"Or more likely, because you don't want to lose your job either. I'm sorry! I won't go back to the coffee shop where you worked so that I won't kneel infront Mr Sang begging for him to return my job."

Sota immediately shook his head not aggreeing to what I said, I never feel frustrated like this particularly with my solitary companion. I don't have the foggiest idea however it seems like the serious deal is that when we lose on account of what occurred previously, I don't know whether he came here to apologize or to tell me not to return so he will not be harmed. Alright, I'm a decent individual and companion, to be impacted by the thing you're progressing admirably, then, at that point, lets finish what should be finished.

"I'm sorry, Sota. I have to do everything to help my grandfather, I have no other way but to feel begging for Mr Sang even though it is embarrassing to many people. My grandfather is the reason for everything, but if you are ashamed of me, just forget about me as your friend, because if you ask me, I will not stop begging just for my job because my grandfather's life depends on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
303K 12.7K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...
197K 8.2K 75
[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone who's infamous for being a trouble maker b...
82.2K 2.6K 18
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...