The Disciples: Demon Slayer x...

Eughh0

This is a Fan made Demon Slayer story with my 6 Oc's participating in the Story. with all of them being stude... Еще

Bio
Final Selection: Day 1
Final Selection: Complete
First Mission Arc: Chapter 1
First Mission Arc: Complete
Quick Chapter
Asakusa Arc: Part 1
Asakusa Arc: Part 2
Asakusa Arc: Final

Final Selection: Day 2

8 1 0
Eughh0

Haruki Stone

Night

Mt. Fujikasane

As Haruki was running in the woods after that encounter with The Hand Demon he thinks about how would the outcome be if they all faced it. Probably death if they fought it. But Haruki didn't have time for that, he needed to focus on where the demons could be and kill them. Haruki hears someone else scream, he heads over to it to see a demon kill a young girl. Haruki takes his blade out his sheath and with quick motion he cuts the demons head off and watch it fall to the ground as his body crumbles up.

"Well that was easy" Haruki says to himself and leaves to go find more demons to slay. 'Hm. Just 6 more days til this test is over' Haruki says in his mind.

Haruki stops traveling to look at a body laying lifeless on a unsteady rock. He looks closely to notice this had just happened not to long ago. Haruki turns his head with an eye brow raised he sees more people dead. Body's all mangled up and guts all out.

"Damn who did all this to these guys?" Haruki says to himself curious how 10 guys died like this. 'Gotta go this way anyway so I just might encounter this demon' Haruki says to himself. Walking down the blood stained path Haruki covers his noise due to the bad smell of the dead body's.

He finally passed the dead bodies to only stumble across even more but at the end of the bloody trail. There was a demon, but the demon had bloody spikes coming out of its back, it's jaw hanging low and it's pupils are non existent.

The demon must have smelled Haruki's presence as it's head turns slowly. Mouth full of bloody flesh and broken bones the demon just stares at Haruki.

The demon stands up slowly. Haruki stares at the demon knowing what's about to happen next as he slowly takes his blade out the sheath.

With quick movement the demon charges fast at Haruki. Haruki wields his blade and collides it with the demons arm.

Haruki was surprised by how fast this demon is as they battle. Swords and claws connecting with each other. Haruki doesn't wanna get hit by this thing at all.

The demon kicks Haruki in his abdomen making him stumble back a bit. Haruki grits his teeth "Alright buddy! So you wanna play? Then let's play!" Haruki says now getting angry with his opponent.

"First Form Rock Breathing: Serpentinite Bipolar!" Haruki comes at his opponent with full force of his attack. The demon tries to put its guard up but it didn't go as planned, as Haruki's blade cuts through his arm and decapitates the demon.

"Here we go! Now that's how you get the job done!" Haruki says out loud putting his sword back into its place.

But then Haruki feels another presence in the area. He pulls his blade back out ready for whatever the next opponent will be. Instead the demon attacked from up top it's sharp bloody claws ready to kill him on the spot.

Haruki notices the demon and dodges the attack on time. Haruki wastes no time and attack but this demon was tough to get.

Haruki was getting tired but he couldn't stop here. If he did he would die but Haruki was taking no chances. Then he notices something, something weird.

Why did he look exactly like the demon He just killed? 'Oh c'mon really?' Haruki thinks to himself. "Alright. I don't know what you are, but you gotta die." Haruki tells the demon with a little stern and cocky ness in his voice.

With a smirk on Haruki's face the demon just smiles widely. "Give it a try" with a confused and shocked look on Haruki's face the demon lunges at him with the intent to kill.

Haruki swings his blade and cuts the demons arm off but he didn't see the other arm lunging at him. A clean nice cut forms on Haruki's shoulder as he stumbles back the demon goes for another attack.

Haruki takes that opportunity to get a hit in as he slices the demons leg off. "Now how does that feel!" Haruki screams angrily at the demon who's leg is now gone.

But the demon only smiles creepily at Haruki as it goes for another attack but this time for Haruki's head. The demon lunges at Haruki with its sharpe claws and swings at Haruki but he barely dodged it only to be grazed upon the forehead.

Then Haruki starts to see red and in a panic he touches his forehead and there's blood.

"I'm getting real tired of you now!" Haruki getting filled with rage now with his forehead bleeding.

"Second Form Rock Breathing: Upper Smash!" Haruki lunges at the demon cutting both his arms off. But the demon didn't back down he wanted to eat he wanted to kill.

"Damn! I can't fucking see!" Haruki yells out while wiping the blood out his eyes. The demon takes another slice at Haruki making a deep cut to on his arm. "Ah fuck!" Haruki screams in pain.

'I need to kill this thing right now or I'm dead!' Haruki thinks to himself.

The demon prepares his blow that he wants to kill Haruki with in the middle of the battlefield.

"Third Form Rock Breathing: Stone Skin" Haruki unleashes a series of slashes with his sword at the demon turning him into nothing but chunks of dead flesh.

Haruki watches the demons body crumble into ash as he puts his sword into his sheath.

Haruki can't stand the smell of everything around and leaves the area.

He stumbles across a girl who shouts at him. But Haruki couldn't hear what she was saying which was odd. Thinks to himself if he went deaf due to his injuries and the battle he just encountered not to long ago.

The girl shouts even more at Haruki but he still couldn't hear her.

But then Haruki's vision starts to get blurry. His starts to walk towards her wobbly and his vision blurs even more not only that but it's starts to turn red.

Haruki gets close to the girl. "Are you okay?" She's says concerned in a soft voice.

"I need you to help me" Haruki falls onto the ground due to his injuries and the pain he was enduring.

The girl looks at him. She can see whatever he was battling was no joke.

He passes out in front of her but she didn't want to leave there. She checks his pulse and in relief he's still alive.

She takes hold of him and takes off to a safe area that she knows in this place.

In Haruki's mind

'Did I... Did I die? No that can't be the case!'

Haruki is in pitch black area with water below him. Until he starts to hear someone else walking in the water.

Haruki wasn't alone in this place. He did even have his sword on him. He stands up and gets into a hand to hand combat stance.

"Calm down boy I'm no threat" an old voice talks out to Haruki.

"Then who the hell are you? And where am I?" Haruki talks back at the old man

"Boy, your not dead your just knocked out due to the battle you have fought" the old man tells Haruki with stern in his voice.

"Right now this place is just an occurrence your having" The old man tells Haruki.

"You will be waking up soon or later but right now you do have to rest boy." The old man starts to cough.

"So I'm not really dead?" Haruki says confused with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes. Right now your safe thanks to the girl you encountered before you passed out" The old man tells Haruki.

"But just know if that battle had gone on any much longer you would've died." Haruki looks stunned but at the same time he realizes he's right.

"Now" The old man says as he yawns "It's been 2 days now. All you have to do is live for 5 more days, then it's over." The old man tells Haruki.

"Wait. I slept the rest of the day off?" Haruki says now giving a little chuckle.

"Seems like it. Now your about to wake up soon. Good luck in the future boy" The old man says holding his hand out for a shake and Haruki gladly shook his hand.

Mt. Fujikasane

Haruki slowly opens his eyes and sees a figures face.

"Hello? You awake yet?" The voice calls out to Haruki.

It sounds familiar. It must be that girl he encountered earlier. Leaning up slowly he rubs his temples then after he looks at the girl.

She had short blonde hair to her to her shoulders and dark green eyes. She kinda caught Haruki's eye a bit. "Hey thank you for saving me but I think it's time for me to go." Begins to Haruki stands up

"Wait a minute you at least gotta rest for-" the girl was cut off by Haruki screaming in pain as he olds his arm.

"You were right maybe I should rest a bit" Haruki says chuckling a bit.

"I need to apply the bandages on your forehead, arm and shoulder if u would let me" the girl tells Haruki looking rather gentle.

"Go ahead I don't mind" Haruki closes looks up at the sky and closes his eyes not soon after he puts a smile on his face.

"So girl, whats your name?" Haruki asks rather curious.

As the girl starts to apply the bandages on Haruki's arm she begins to talk. "It's Yuma Himari, Yours?" Yuma asks.

"It's Haruki Stone, nice name by the way" Haruki says to Yuma as she looks at him and continues applying the bandages.

"Thank you Haruki, you also have a nice name" Yuma tells Haruki as she smiles. "The arm is all done, Now it's time for your shoulder" Yuma says to Haruki shifting her body so she can apply the bandages on his shoulder.

"So Yuma, have you killed any demons yet?" Haruki asks curious with a grin on his face.

"Yes I have of course, how else would I still be alive." Yuma tells Haruki and she notices his grin.

"Alright your shoulder is done. Now it's just your forehead Haruki" Yuma tells Haruki now putting a smile on her face.

"Well, why did you want to become a demon hunter?" Haruki asks Yuma getting confident

"The reason why everybody else joined" Yuma told him sounding like it was pretty obvious why she wants to become a demon hunter

"Ah! Right. You know I seen my sister die right in front of my eyes trying to protect me and my younger sibling." Haruki says with a little seriousness in his voice. Then he feels Yuma had stopped bandaging his forehead. He looks at her and notices she was staring back at him.

"Geez, sorry to hear that Haruki" Yuma says to Haruki as she only feels sorry for him.

"It's alright now" Haruki says getting a angered by even thinking about that.

5 minutes goes by and Yuma finally bandaged up Haruki

Haruki stands up, grabs him shoulder and starts rolling his arm.

"There we go I'm getting back into shape. Thank you Yuma" Haruki smiles feeling confident making Yuma blush a bit.

"Now Yuma we could stick together for the rest of this trial, you down?" Haruki asks holding out his hand.

"Sure, I'm down" Yuma grabs her sword and Haruki grabs his.

In the distance they heard a big loud impact getting a sign demons were near by.

"Well guess what Yuma, demons are near by and I just wanna get back in action are you ready?" Haruki tells Yuma for only her to nod her head back at Haruki.

"Well then let's head out" Haruki says with the biggest smile on his face

And with that chapter 2 comes to a close.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

103K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
512 60 6
After battling the lower moon one, Aku was invited to join the group on the Mugen Train. Here, they encounter many demons and the flame hashira, who...
931K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
2.9K 52 23
Okay guys this is my first Demon Slayer story so hopefully it's not trash. I am doing this for random ideas I get. There WILL be smut, but I will put...