The Enchanted Door

By Poopy_LoveCharlight

Characters are not mine! Huey, Dewey, Louie, webby, and the family discover a mythical door hidden in the all... More

Sleepover

13 0 0
By Poopy_LoveCharlight

It was a rainy day at the McDuck Manor. The mud was almost as slippery as ice, and the fountains overflowed with water. It's a good thing that everyone was inside. The storm would just keep getting bigger every second. The kids where sleeping in the biggest room in the mansion. Scrooge put them in there just in case they would get into trouble, which was all the time. They invited a few friends over for a sleepover and surprisingly, they actually where sleeping this time. They all slept on a 30 foot mattress which was nothing compared to the size of the room. Webby snuggled with Lena, Dewey rested his head on Huey's arm, Huey laid perfectly still like always, and Louie was on the side of the bed laying upside down. Is that even normal? Huey woke up to a loud thundering noise and gasped, waking up everyone else. "Flintheart Glomgold is back! Oh your NOT getting away this time!" Webby yelled as she grabbed a sword out from under the bed. "Has that been under the mattress this WHOLE TIME?!" Lena screeched and scooted away. Huey bolted from the covers and grabbed the sword right out of Webby's hands. "No no no! Junior Woodchuck Rule #1: Always expect the unexpected! You can't know if it's Glomgold without proof!" He insisted. Dewey walked up to Huey with a serious expression on his face. "Huey, your annoying." He said, laughing and nudging Louie who wasn't in the mood. "Guys, it's probably just Launchpad crashing his plane into another house. Let's go back to bed." Louie yawned then quickly smacked his head back on the pillow. Yeah, just Launchpad. Maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...