Love Against Time (COMPLETED)

By NightArchers

GABRIELA ALCANTARA is one of the most successful models and businesswomen in the country. At the age of 20, s... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
SPECIAL CHAPTER II
Plugging

PROLOGUE

1.4K 45 0
By NightArchers

:PROLOGUE

GABRIELA ALCANTARA one of the most successful model and businesswoman in the country. In the age of 20 she already have her own clothing lines and modeling company.

Pero kung anong swerte n'ya sa career ehh yon ding malas n'ya sa pag-ibig, she always caught her past boyfriend's cheating.

But what if one day she woke up in unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people?, then she discover that she's in different dimension kung saan makaluma ang lahat ng bagay at maging ang mga tao, at ang kan'yang katayuan ay salungat sa katayuan n'ya sa kan'yang mundo.

Would she accept her faith in that World?
Would she find her true love in that place?
If she do, Is she ready to sacrifice her life on her world?
Kaya n'ya bang bumalik sa Mundo n'ya kung kailan nahanap na n'ya ang pag-ibig na para sa kanya?
Kaya n'ya bang isakripisyo ang kan'yang katayuan at nakasanayan para lamang makasama ang kan'yang minamahal?

Are you ready to find out her experience?
Her life on that dimension?
How she survive without her luxurious life?
And how she fell inlove?
How she find Love?
And how far she can do for Love?

Stay tuned babies coz the Adventure of Gabriela is soon to start! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 23
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
147K 9.4K 43
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
814K 28.5K 102
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1.6K 272 62
Top one supportive ako sa aking kaibigan, simula pag kabata, ako na ang kasa kasama nya at tinutulungan kosyang mas gumaling sa sports na gusto nya. ...