Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

6. Vanilla Ice Cream

473 34 8
By _amxnx_

"We play dumb but we know exactly
what we're doing"

_

"Jungkook!" Jennie called and ran behind him as he exited the club without turning even once. Not even looking back to know if she was coming behind or not.

He looked upset. All because of that song. It tensed her. Was she supposed to sing along? Was that of any significance? No idea. She just wanted to patch things up.

The street is quiet as she walks in her heels towards him. The lights dimmed with only a single bench and Jungkook taking his seat there.

She sighs, walks to him and takes a seat next to him. Maintaining a little distance between them. Jungkook doesn't acknowledge her presence. Has his head lowered as he's staring at his fingers clasped together. Upset.

"Jungkook..." She calls, shifts to his side trying to pursue him. "Don't be upset, c'mon. Doesn't look good on you." She tries and Jungkook slumps his shoulder and shakes his head. Not liking this.

He shrugs, and softly slaps his palm on his thighs, in a bad mood. Looks at her, "You were supposed to remember." His eyes say it all. How bad it affected him. Jennie has no idea what's all this about.

Don't wanna drag this though. She puckers her lips, "Anything I can do to make you happy?" She asks instead and Jungkook looks away defeated. Knows it's nothing much to make a fuss about. It still hurt though.

"Look, I'm sorry. Genuinely." She starts and comes a little closer. "It is in the past. I'm here. In your present. Let's consider this part instead of fussing over the past?" She tilts her face, to look at him. To make him look at her.

He does. Meets her eyes and sighs. Still feel it is not enough but wants to sort things out. Knows acting all angry wouldn't do any good. Besides, right it was past.

"Yeah," He says and Jennie lets out a smile, "Yeah?" He nods and likes her smiling too. "Yeah." He repeats and Jennie giggles. Wrap her arm around his biceps and lean against his shoulder.

Jungkook raises his brows and chuckles. She was everything he wanted, as she said, what mattered was the present, not the past and acting angry over such a thing would only make him childish.

He touches her jaw, lifts her chin, and leans down to kiss her cheeks but Jennie gets away, laughing. Leaving him kissing the air. "Hey, what you trying huh?" She giggles, shyly getting away and making Jungkook all embarrassed.

"A-actually I-" stopping his rambling, she steps forward and bends down to give him a quick kiss on his cheeks, halting him in his place.

"This is from me." and gets up twirling around happily "So, are you coming or I should leave alone?" She dangles the car keys in the air.

Smiling like he won the World Cup Jungkook gets up and chases behind her as she teases him running towards the car.

+++

"Have this!" Jennie holds out an ice cream cup in front of you as you comb your hair. Thinking, you should cut them. They grew long. "Ah, you didn't have to." You push your hair behind your back and rest the comb on the dressing table.

"Although, yeah thanks." You accept it. Could never say no to an ice cream. She flops beside you. Removes her jacket and makes herself comfortable. "That's like a good girl." She says as you uncover the ice cream cover.

You chortle, ask how the date go. She becomes shy and answers it wasn't a date but you still ask her the details so she gives in. "Okay. He sang for me." She mutters, eyes on you. "Can you believe? In a jazz club."

"Wow." You pause eating ice cream. Feel like your chest hurts. "Did he?" Jennie stiffly nods, folds her legs on the bed and says wide-eyed, "Also, he was expecting me to sing too!" She gapes, "Didn't even know that song, heard the song for the first time and—" She grunts, "–he sings so well."

Your heart sank hearing it. He sang for her and she didn't sing back? That was a big deal. You understood the depth. She didn't. It would have been upsetting for him.

"Oh, then what?" You ask, waiting to know what he reacted like. Jennie takes the spoon from your fingers, and scoops a little for herself, "He was upset, and left the club." She brings the spoon to her lips, takes a bite and hums.

"But I managed, told him it was no big deal and he should think of the present than thinking of the past." She takes one last bite and is satisfied with it. Hands over the spoon to you. "He didn't argue anymore. Heard me and it got solved."

Well, that hit you more.

He brushed it away like it was nothing.

Yes, it was supposed to be this way. Why were you getting so worked up when you were the one to send them together?

Nodding you give her a thumbs up "Good." Jennie gets up and picks up her heels, "Okay, I'll be leaving now." She yawns, "So sleepy." She starts to walk and you get up too, and smile. "Alright, sweet dreams."

"Love ya" She gives a flying kiss before leaving as you catch it in the air keeping it inside of your shirt and laugh before turning away and flop down on the bed as the door closes behind you. Tired.

Let's Fall In Love For The Night - FINNEAS ♪

Jennie was good, you would be happy if she got Jungkook. Earlier a fear tingled inside of you of him getting a doubt of Jennie not being the person he fell for but she managed it well. It wasn't as hard as you thought it would be, he was now not supposed to know about you, right?

These feelings would fade away soon, really soon.

Knock! Knock!

"Did you forget something?" You get off your bed and walk to the door already, wondering if Jennie forgot something to take. "Isn't it already opened? You just left—"

As you swing the door open you find Jungkook instead of Jennie. The ice cream cup was still in your hands, the spoon tucked in your mouth. Jungkook blinks. You stand surprised.

His eyes lower on your dress and his brows lift. "Oh–" He gets shut on his face before he can utter another syllable. You blush indefinitely. Startled.

Hurry back and wear the cloak that was supposed to cover your dress. Wait. Calm the racing heart. Look at yourself in the mirror. Make sure to hide that silk night garment of yours. It was a lace camisole. Jennie and you brought together.

A pair. In a discount offer. Couldn't deny taking. Wore it too. Liked it on you. Never in dreams thought Jungkook could see you in it. Spins your head. And yes, he was still on your door. Waiting.

You groan. Slap those blush covering your cheeks away. Spin towards the door and take a deep breath. Finally hold the doorknob and hesitantly open it, cursing at yourself a thousand times "Uhm, hey."

He looks up at you. Looking beautiful as ever. Picks up a packet held in his hand, "Brought something for you." You open the door wide, "Yeah– yeah. Sure." You let him in and he gets inside, a little nervous. "Yeah, thank you."

"Thought you'd like this," he removes an ice cream cup from under the packet. "But you are already having it" he chuckles and sits on the bed as you get seated opposite him.

"My bad," You bite down on your lips, take a bite of your ice cream and try to initiate a normal conversation to lighten the sudden awkwardness. He seemed a little quiet too, contrary to his nature.

So you take the lead. "Heard you had fun." You nudge your elbow at him and he looks at you. Grins. "Yeah, was fun." You nod stiffly. "Good, good." Take another bite of your ice cream and suddenly think of the ice cream in his hands.

"Why don't you eat that instead?" You point at his ice cream and he glances down at the ice cream brought for you. "It's tasty." You smile and Jungkook smiles too. "Alright, since you're not going to."

"Yup, don't let it go to waste." You nudge him again and he shifts his gaze to you, "I know–" stops midway and glances at your lips. You look at him and blink. Think, why did he suddenly stop.

Also, notice his eyes stuck on your lip. "What?" You ask. He meets your eyes and parts his lips, "You have this..." looks back at your lips and brings his hand to cup your cheek. Let his thumb graze over your lower lip. His eyes following the movements.

"Got cream on your face. So clumsy." He retracts his hands and comes back to your eyes only to pause. There you are both. Looking at each other bare. Eye to eye. The focus only on each other.

No one to disrupt you or him. Looking at him in such a way that you'd kiss him if he didn't move. Don't let that happen. Break the stance and look away instantly. Clear your throat.

"Haha, yeah." You nervously laugh biting your lips inside and screwing your mind. "Oh, right. Uhm." He frowns, clutches his fingers tight and thinks what just happened.

Can't decipher. Gets up. Brushes his palm on his nape and mumbles, "Okay... I should leave, will see you tomorrow." he steps away and you get up flustered. "Of course, see you Tom—"

Get into trouble. Stomp over your dress and slip before even standing straight. Immediately fall head-on. Letting the ice cream in your hand to land straight on your face.

You pause. Jungkook pauses. Silence starts in the room. Crickets whispering in the night. Breeze blowing. Still silent. The cup slips off your face and falls beside your face.

Jungkook looks at your face and tries not to laugh. Really. But eventually fails. You stare at him looking like a literal clown. "Okay, stop." You deadpan. "Help me up."

He just laughs. Continues to laugh.

"JUNGKOOK!" You cry and he holds his stomach before sitting right next to you "No, I need to take a picture of you." he giggles before taking out his mini camera from under his pocket.

"NO, YOU ARE NOT!" You grab your blanket from the bed hiding from his camera. He doesn't stop. Finds it so funny that he wants to capture this moment.

"One picture!" He keeps laughing as you cover yourself fully in the blanket. Groan. "Yah! Stop." You wiggle and he doesn't hesitate to stop you. Cages you in his legs. Grins in evil and holds your fighting wrist. Pins them above your head with his single hand.

Angles the camera with another hand and smiles, "Be a good girl and pose." He jokes and you cry. "So iconic." He laughs and snaps pictures of you happily. Enjoying.

You tried hard to get away but it was hard, he didn't move a flinch. So strong. Ugh. In last, you give up. Let him take your pictures. Fighting didn't help at all.

"Gorgeous." He bites his lip inside. Shows you the camera and you pierce your eyes with your brows together, pissed. He just grins and looks at it again. "Will frame this."

Finally, lets go of your hands. Satisfied. You don't let him win yet. Push him finding him defenceless. He surprisingly falls on his back and you waste no second. Pick up the remaining ice cream cup and shove it back on his face "Now this is iconic!"

You laugh wickedly hovering above him and snatching his camera from his hands. Giving him a taste of his own medicine. "God, you really are something, who'd known I'd get to see this side of yours too." You mutter, angling the camera at his face.

And as you are about to click his picture he holds your hands and pulls his camera back to himself. Effortlessly. Gets you angry. "This is not fair!" You snort and he laughs "You are cute"

"NO, GIVE ME YOUR CAMERA JUNGKOOK!" You demand and he sighs "We'll take it together," he suggests and you bite your lip thinking. He wasn't going to give up easily and you had only this option to go with. So not arguing you nod, "Okay"

"Okay..." he licks his lips and points to his abdomen "You should get down."

"Oh," your eyes widen realizing that you are all over him. Get off. Jungkook gets up and adjusts his shirt standing properly with the ice cream still peeling off his face.

You laugh and he laughs with you, watching your face peeling off with ice cream too.

Stepping back slowly he waves, "Okay, I'm apologizing." As you are about to comprehend why he is sorry, he sneaks out of your room laughing more than before making a total fool of you. Running away.

As the realisation hit you, you couldn't help but laugh.

Yes, it was stupid of you to laugh. It was Jungkook you were talking about. Funny guy. Closing the door you slide down on the floor clumsily.

And you said you would get over him, soon.

Which you knew was now impossible.

<><><>

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.5K 17
The whole marvel gang are back and in high school. Will alliances hold true, will hydra be a problem? Who knows. Steve's first day is interesting, as...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
220K 11.4K 36
'You're insane.' 'Insanely in love.'