π…π”π‚πŠ π‹πŽπ•π„

Autorstwa wxvygod

Sequel to L O V E WiΔ™cej

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬
Characters
𝟏
𝟐
3
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
4

5

455 12 0
Autorstwa wxvygod

Comment if you are here!

"Where the fuck you at Jalen", My mother yelled in the phone.

"Im at a friends house mom", i said in a calm voice.

"Boy i dont give a fuck, get your ass home, NOW", she said.

"Mom, i-i cant", i said.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT. tell me. TELL MEE", she said.

"I just cant sorry", i said before i hanged up the phone. I scroll to her and my dads contact and block both of them.

"Ok im back", i said.

"Im going upstairs im feeling a little drained", I continued.

"Ok goodnight hun", James mother said.

"good night", I said as i started to walk upstairs.

next day

"Guys come on", i said as i got into Mekai's car.

Then Tania, Aniya, and Devan, got into the car.

"So where is the hospital", Mekai asked as he looked at the camera for backing out the driveway.

"Its White Plains Hospital", Aniya said.

"Ok so tell me what happen now. Why the fuck we finna visit the dude", Devan said as he started to scroll on his phone.

"Because we gotta make sure we were not the ones who put him in there so we could clear the air", I said.

"But if we were, that means we will get into trouble cause he could tell the police", Tania said.

"We will just say we are his cousins", Aniya said.

I turned my head around and looked at her with a concerning face.

"What, we could be second cousins. You never know mister", She continued.

"Anyways, how you holding up from yesterday", Devan asked as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Im fine now, i let out all of my anger and im feeling better. Do i still feel some type of way, yes. Do i feel like i should have known sooner, yes. It just my mind goes all over the fucking place.", I explained.

"I get it. Those feelings is not going to go away after 24 hours. But you gotta understand what he did to you was mad disrespectful", Mekai said as he put his hand on my thigh.

"I know and i hear you. Its just that I gotta focus on myself right now", I said truthfully.

"Wait what you mean", Mekai said to me in a lower tone. The three in the backseat were having there own conversation.

"Mekai, i love you. Like i really fucking do. But i dont wanna rush into something that i still need coping with. You understand", I said.

"Yeah I understand. Can i help you with your coping though", he asked.

"Of course Mekai, cause at the end of the day you still my best friend, the one i mostly care about right now", i said.

"Alright, im just glad we on the same page", he said holding my left hand as he continued to drive.

30 minutes later

"We here people", Mekai said. Then we all unbuckle our seatbelts and got out the car.

While everyone else was walking in front, Me and Mekai had to get the "Get Well Soon" balloons so it could be a good gesture even though his fucking ass fucked my ex.

"Pop the trunk", I said. Then Mekai opened up the trunk and i got the ballons.

Then out of now where, Mekai made me to sit on the edge of the opening to the trunk so that he will be in between my legs.

"Mekai, we are at a hospital parking lot", I said.

"Its fine nobody finna see us", he said smirking.

He pressed his lips against mines as he was holding my waist and as I was holding on to the ballons.

We sat like that for about 10 seconds untill we heard "TRE".

"COME ON, YALL TAKE TO DAMN LONG", Devan said even though he didnt see us.

"WE COMING", i said.

"just give me a peck", he said in a soft tone. Then i peck his lips.

"Ok let me down now", I said as I started to laugh.

"Fine fine", he said before he let me down from the trunk. Then he closed it and we were on our way to the entrance.

I had just finished eating cereal from the bed as i was watching cartoon network.

Then a nurse knocked on the door. "There are visitors here for you", she said.

Like who the fuck could it be.

Then i see Tania and the rest of them bitches walk in. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Why the fuck you even here", I said aggravated.

"Well hello to you to bitch", Trevon said as he had "Get well soon" ballons.

"Yall bitches are soo fake. How the fuck yall are going to fight me the day before just to come in here with yall fake ass smiles", I explained as i started to ball my hands into a fist.

"Bitch im not a fucking monster. Im not finna wish upon death on somebody cause thats what the fuck im not bout to do. Its even a nice fucking gesture I even fucking came after what the fuck you did with that fucking man. Fuck outta here bitch", Trevon said before he started to walk out of the room.

"Trevon wait", Mekai said as he tried to catch him.

"He is totally right. You should be grateful that we are even here bro. We could have been mad bitter", Devan said.

"Fine im sorry. Its just that alot of stuff is going on and it just happened in the last 18 hours", I said looking distraught.

Then Tre walked back into the room while Mekai was holding onto his arm.

"Wait we just wanted to ask you this question real quick, do we have to do with you being in this place", Tania asked.

There was silence in the room before I answered "no".

Then they all exhaled like they were out of breath.

"Omg bitch i though i was going to get into trouble", Aniya said.

"Rightt", Trevon said as he wiped off his forehead.

"Wait so why you even in here", Mekai asked.

"Yall really want to know", I said with a straight face.

Before they couldnt even answer, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey this is the NYPD detectives on the case of Kianna Willis. We have some questions to ask you" They said to me.

Heyy everyone. How is yall day going?

Vote & Comment

Follow for more updates!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...