๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๏ฟฝ...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

"๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—. ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡. ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐Ÿ| ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘| ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’| ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“| ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ”| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐› ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•| ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ–| ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐
๐Ÿ—| ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ

29.9K 708 624
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER ONE:

THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWER

IN THE MIDDLE of a beautiful forest, the sun shining through the many branches on the beautiful trees, a single piece of paper was stapled to the bark of a tree trunk, the big words 'WANTED' and 'DEAD or ALIVE' sitting on the top with a picture of Flynn Rider below the large printed words on the paper.

They could never get his nose right.

"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of two girls named, Y/n and Rapunzel. And it starts, with the sun."

🦎

The sun was shining high up in the pink-ish-orange sky, above the big fluffy white clouds as a drop escaped the bright yellow sun, falling past the clouds and towards the ground on the planet Earth.

"Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens."

As the drop of sunlight hit the ground, almost immediately, the drop formed through the dark green grass and brown dirt as a beautiful bright flower was created from above.

"And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower. It had the ability the heal the sick, and injured."

As the flower formed, a elder woman wearing a cloak over her head peaked from behind a large brown rock, back hunched over as her eyes widen upon seeing the bright flower. Curiously, she holds up her lantern to get a closer look.

"Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important."

Taking more steps to the flower, the woman places her lantern on the ground and reaches out to the beautiful plant.

🦎

Along the beautiful blue waters, a kingdom stood proudly on a land. The small town stood below the large castle, many boats along the water as civilians from the kingdom were either leaving or entering the kingdom.

"Well, centuries pass and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen."

Inside the castle, a portrait of the king and queen, King Fredric and Queen Arianna, were painted on the paper, a frame wrapped around it. Meanwhile, in another room, the queen laid on her shared bed with her husband who kneeled beside her, her hand in his as their servants and a few guards stood around them, all looking at the queen in concern.

"And the Queen, well she was about to have twins, but she got sick, really, sick."

🦎

During the night, many boats were being sailed on the water, going to the other side of the kingdom and on the land, hoping to get something to heal their queen and the two new babies to was to have.

"She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower."

Many guards and citizens of the kingdom hopped off their boats, holding lanterns in their hands as they began to search for the flower made by the bright yellow sun.

🦎

Meanwhile, the elder woman was hunched over near a cage covered in leaves as she glanced around to make sure she was by herself and no one was in sight.

"Ah, I told you she'd be important. You see instead of sharing the suns gift, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded it's healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years."

Mother Gothel places her lantern down, leaning forward and taking the cage she had made to hide the flower, crouching as she takes the hood of her cloak off her head, gently hovering her hands over the flower.

"And all she had to do, was sing a special song."

"Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine."

As Mother Gothel was singing, her wrinkling hands were moving around the flower as it was glowing a bright gold.

"Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine.
What once was mine."

As she finishes singing, her long, curly grey hair turns into a nice black color as the wrinkles along her face and hands disappear, the flower turning the elder woman into a young, beautiful woman.

"Alright, you get the jist. She sings to it, she turns young, creepy, right?"

Just then, the distance sound of yelling voices fills her eardrums, making the woman panic as she quickly places the cage over the flower, grabbing her lantern and running off. However, what she didn't notice was her lantern accidentally hitting the cage, sending it over to the side, revealing the flower.

With her cloak back over her head, Mother Gothel runs behind some bushes just as two guards run forward, lanterns in their hands as they spot the golden flower just a few feet ahead of where they currently stood.

"We've found it!" A guard calls out.

As the guards began to dig up the flower with the help of other people, Mother Gothel watched from where she hid, her eyes narrowing on the guards as they were taking away the only thing for her to live forever.

🦎

Back in the castle, the golden flower was placed into a bowl full of warm water, watching as it melted in the water. Eventually, the bowl was given to the king where he went by his wife's side, helping her tilt her head so she could drink the water.

"The magic of the golden flower, healed the queen."

All the servants and guards that stood around them watched with hopeful expressions, hoping the golden flower that many people in the town had gone out to get would heal their queen so she could have her babies.

🦎

In a big crib, two baby girls laid side by side, their small, chubby hands somehow conjoined together as the sisters stared up at their parents with smiles.

"Two healthy baby girls, two princesses were born. With beautiful golden and h/c hair."

The king and queen chuckled at their daughters gurgles as they both picked up each of them. Grabbing two small crowns, the king places one on the baby he was holding and the other on the baby his wife was holding.

"I'll give you a hint. That's Y/n and Rapunzel."

Both Rapunzel and Y/n let out giggles as they stared up at their parents, their heads moving, causing their crowns to tilt on their heads, making the parents smile and chuckle at their cuteness.

🦎

On the balcony, the king and queen stood in front of their kingdom as they held their daughters in their arms while two lanterns were being lit up for their two daughters.

"To celebrate their birth, the King and Queen launched two flying lanterns into the sky."

Everyone in the town cheered as they watched their king and queen gently lift the lanterns into the sky, everyone, including the babies, watching them fly high up in the beautiful blue sky with the white clouds.

"And for that one moment, everything was perfect."

🦎

Late at night, the queen and king were peacefully sleeping in their bed, the large crib with their daughters sleeping a little bit in front of them. The low sound of a creak was heard, the doors to the balcony opening up.

"And then that moment ended."

A large shadow could be seen in the dark room, the only light being from the moon up in the sky as Mother Gothel stood over the crib, staring down at the two babies, beginning to quietly sing so she wouldn't wake up the parents.

"Flower gleam and glow,
Let your powers shine.
Make the clock re--"

As both the babies hair glowed in the dark, Mother Gothel gently grabbed a strand of Rapunzel's hair, using a pair of scissors to cut the hair. However, she gasps in shock when the strand of hair turns brown just like the princesses parents' hair.

The woman looks at her hand again as she had been turning younger when she was singing, seeing her hand going wrinkly again. With wide eyes, Mother Gothel looks to Y/n, singing again and cutting a piece of hair off for confirmation.

Panic laces through her as the h/c strand also turns into the color brown, staring at the two babies laying in front of her. The strands that had been cut off from the babies' hair turned into small brown streaks. Next thing the king and queen knew, they were being woken up to their daughters' cries.

The husband and wife sit up, glancing to one another with wide eyes as they take a glance at the crib by the end of their bed, seeing Y/n still laying there as she was crying loudly as if she knew her sister was being taken.

"Gothel broke into the castle, stole Rapunzel, and just like that..."

The couple look over to their balcony just in time to see a figure climbing over the railing, holding their other daughter. Mother Gothel takes one last glance at the king and queen with a glare before she escapes, Rapunzel in her arms.

"...gone."

🦎

In the night, hiding behind a cave-like place, a tall tower stood near a beautiful waterfall, vines and leaves all over the walls of the tower.

"The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the one Princess. For deep within the forest. In a hidden tower. Gothel raised Rapunzel as her own."

Throughout the tower, Rapunzel and Gothel could be seen as the woman brushed Rapunzel's golden hair as the princess sang, not noticing Gothel turning young once again, her grey hair turning black like usual.

"Gothel had found her new magic flower. But this time she was determined to keep it hidden."

"Why can't I go outside?" Rapunzel asks in a quiet voice while Gothel continues to brush her hair.

"The outside world is a dangerous place. Filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you're safe. Do you understand, flower?" Gothel questions.

Rapunzel nods. "Yes, Mommy."

🦎

The lights in the tower were all off, the entire place being quiet as little feet made their way down a flight of stairs in the tower, long golden hair trailing behind the little girl.

"But the walls of that tower, could not hide everything."

Rapunzel sneaked through the tower, tip-toeing past Gothel's room as the woman was peacefully sleeping in her bed. Eagerly and quietly, she opens up boards that covered the window, seeing lights flying in the sky.

"Every year on the twins' birthday, the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky. One, to celebrate their one princess' birthday, and the other, hoping that one day, their one lost princess, would return."

With a fond smile, Rapunzel leaned her head on her small chubby hands as she stared at the lights in awe, hoping someday, she'd be able to see them up close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.2K 22
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด ษชสŸ แดกษชแดขแด€ส€แด… า“แด€แด„ษชสŸษชแด‡ส€ แด˜แดœแด›s แด€ แด„แดœส€sแด‡ แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดสแด€สŸ สœแด€แด…แด…แดแด„แด‹ า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœษดษข ส/ษด แด…ษชsแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€s แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดœs แดแด แด‡ส€ส€แดœษด. สแด‡แด€ส€s สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€, แด›สœแด‡ ษขส€แด€ษดแด… แด…แดœแด„สœแด‡...
178K 5.5K 21
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜...
249K 6.8K 15
โ” ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐ŸŒธ โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿ’•๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‡ ๐“‡ผ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜...
182K 4.9K 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ." "๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ค๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ...