๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€

6.9K 297 99
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

Walking out of her previous conversation in the gun grange with the prince she carried absolutely no loyalties. The way he threatened her with all his might just lights her excitement on fire.

Not only was this amusing for her, she wanted to find out more. Living in a huge palace she didn't know it would contain this much drama. Her hands slipped inside her pockets as a small smile made it's way to her lips. It was past midnight and she made sure the prince was left in his room. Leaving Roman one of the top bodyguards standing behind this door while she gets her daily dose of gossip.

Mr Yuan didn't really care about what happened back in the Jeon palace but how Jimin went out of his way to tell her to maintain it within her and keep it a secret, she just has to know and she can't sleep until she does. So she made her way towards the king's office. She could see the lights creeping throughout the bottom and knocked once. The king seemed like a decent human being. He mostly listens unlike the queen who does her best to jump into conclusions without thinking.

After hearing a light 'come in' from his majesty she opened the door, bowed down to the king before shutting it close.

The king raised his head from a few paperwork on his desk before placing his glasses away from his eyes. He was still in his suit, his gold huge crown on the corner of the desk.

"Mr Yuan, take a seat..." she was suprised how the king still didn't call it a night and head to bed. He normally doesn't stay up for this long. She heard his cough a little before his eyes dropped to hers.

"What can I do for you...?" She had one motive and that was to simply ask him if he knew any of those men back in Jeon's palace. But she didn't know how to even word it as a question.

"Your highness, back in the Jeon's palace on our last day, something happened that made me very uneasy..." the king lightly raised his eyebrows quickly getting interested in the topic of discussion.

"Please elaborate, Mr Yuan..." she didn't do this out of hatred and anger towards the prince. Yes she hates him and can't stand him but one the other hand this whole topic was a little suspicious. It didn't sit well with her.

"After the engagement party, there were a few men in black that entered the palace with no invitation nor warning..." he nodded

"Did they want to speak to Jimin in private..?" The king questioned as she gave him a nod. So the king knew about this already..?

"Your highness, you're already aware of this...?" another brief nod from the king.

"Yes I'm fully aware. They are the men of my younger brother..." he took his time standing up from his chair, walking around the desk.

"You see, my brother doesn't live with us but he still remains in the kingdom, his men probably located where you and Jimin were that night and decided to be extremely rude like they always are..." her head titled inching for more details. She didn't want to come off rude and disrespectful to the king so she worded it a little different.

"The prince took them in a room and talked. Do you know what they were talking about..?" She pressed her lips together hoping she didn't cross any lines that would send her down the grave.

The king nodded at her question.

"They were probably talking about Jimin's marriage. That's the only topic of conversation that slips out of my brothers tongue..." those two sentences made her even more confused so the king continued.

"My brother wants Jimin and his daughter to get married..." her eyes widened. Incest still runs around here..? Incest was pretty normal within royal families. But in this day and age it's a bit surprising. 

"Jimin refused of course but he won't take no for an answer..." the king opened his mouth taking a light
yawn. Mr Yuan quickly stood up and bowed.

"My apologies your highness for keeping you up. I'll get going now..." with a smile Jimin's father nodded as she made her leave, closing the door.

She took her steps down the corridor, the smile on her face never leaving. This new information will lead to a great match of teasing. From a few doors down she spotted Roman standing beside the door. Roman was pretty tall around 6'3 one of the kings trusted bodyguards of all time.

"Roman, hope my favour didn't cause you any problem..." he simply shook his head with smile.

"Of course not, the prince is inside. Is the king heading to bed...?" Mr Yuan nodded as she watched him bow down and walk down the corridor, slowly fading out of her sight. She moved a little towards Jimin's door. She took a breath being grateful that he put his head on his damn pillow and slept. A few seconds pasted by and something was off. It was cold, way more than before. Her legs were welcomed with a rush of wind that's coming from the prince's bedroom. That's definitely not right. He doesn't leave the windows open at all. So she knocked, and knocked again waiting for something, anything until nothing was heard. Fuck it.

She opened his door and the first thing she witnessed was that his window was wide opened. Her head turned to his bed, she was about to explode. Mr Yuan marched towards the top of the king sized bed and gripped the covers. Pillows. He put pillows to pretend that he was sleeping..?

"That asshole..." she immediately rushed towards the window, did he jump from here..? What is he thinking! The wind hit her right on the face, it was a cold and a dark night. The last thing she wanted to do was to go out and run after him. It's midnight for gods sake and all he wants to do is turn into dora the explorer..? She quickly turned on her heel and made her way out of his room and down the corridors. Is this even normal around here...? Will he be able to escape out of the palace gates...?

Mr Yuan watched as the guards opened the main door for her with a small bow she headed out of the palace. She witnessed a few maids getting out of the gates. They must be the night shifters getting back home. The guards at the front gate made sure to scan all their cards, letting them out but Mr Yuan couldn't wait that long. The line of maids was long and the prince is already out the palace. So she made her way towards one of the guards, eyeing the enterance. He quickly nodded finally letting her out. There were no questions asked whatsoever. She's the personal bodyguard of the prince of this kingdom. They have no right to even ask any questions.

And with that she ran, she ran towards the left where the only way he could escape. Her breath hitched as the cold made it impossible for her to pinpoint him. It was dark and the only lights that dimmed were coming from the some shops downtown. After a few minutes of cursing under her breath and directing herself she finally spotted that piece of shit. Her eyes squinted making sure to keep her space from him. She didn't want to expose her cover, she wanted to know where he was going at this time without informing his parents. But what took her by suprise was that he was in disguise. He wasn't wearing his normal uniform as the prince of this kingdom. He as disguised as one of the male maids.

She followed and continued to follow, she sometimes had to step back and hide behind a few buildings or objects because he kept turning around but the prince finally stopped walking and opened a black door. She stopped and observed. The building was in a shady corner of town, she didn't even know this area existed until today. After a few seconds she also entered the building, there were a flight of stairs that she had to walk down to and there was another door. This time with two guards standing right beside it. Her ears immediately filled with loud cheers and applause. Most certainly coming from the other side of that damn door. The guards looked down at her, from head down to her shoes. How did he get past...?

The guards spared a glance at one another before looking back at her. One of them titled their head aside. Placing a finger on their earpiece.

"Come in..." he spoke opening the door for her. So many thoughts were rushing in at once. This could be a huge trap, not only for her but also for the prince. However, as soon as she witnessed what's inside she automatically walked right in, feeling the door shut right behind her. Her eyes flew wide, there was a crowd of people, all hovering over a boxing ring. Her nose was welcomed by an awful smell, mixture of beer and weed. Fists up on the air, yells and screams.

People standing ontop of one another to get a better view of the fight. There was also a bar on the side so half of these people were drunk. Mr Yuan made her way around the crowd, just right in the middle as the two opponents stood right in the middle of the ring. First opponent was huge, he was build very well. He had the strength and the height, he seemed to be in his late thirties. Whoever he's facing it's going to be difficult.

Her head turned to the second opponent, her heart collapsed and the air in her lungs just disappeared right then and there. Her head was racing, her throat immediately became dry and she couldn't even speak. There he was in the flesh, the prince himself. Standing inside the ring. She looked around hoping people would recognise him and stop this fight, but no. No one seemed to pick up on the fact that he's the prince of this kingdom mostly because everyone here was either drunk or on drugs. The loud cheers continued as the fight started. This definitely looks illegal, anything could happen this is not just wrestling or boxing. Anyone can pull out a weapon and use it.

Jimin wore a black vest with the same bottoms as the male maid's uniform. Where ever he threw that maid top he better go get it and run back home. But that's what she wanted, that's what she was meant to do in this situation, drag him out of here and get him home before anything bad happens. On the other hand, she didn't. She didn't even move her own legs to save him for his parents words. She allowed it to happen. She stood there among these wasted and drugged individuals to watch this match go down.

It started off smoothly and light. A few walks around the ring before Jimin dodged a punch and another. As it continued, the prince got punched more than she could imagine, from his cheeks down to his chest. From his upper body down to his lower. The opponent properly picked up on the fact that his weakness is his legs and he's definitly using it to his advantage. Overall, it didn't look good for the prince but his punches are strong and rough nearly pushing his opponent back a little which is a huge achievement compared to his size.

Her heart continued it's beat against her chest as the blood dripped down from his face to the ground. The game only lasted around ten minutes but it felt like three hours straight. She turned her head to one side for a split second and the next thing she knew they were both on the ground of the ring and the crowd quickly increased on their screams and yells.

"Oh shit..." she muttered witnessing something she thought she would never see. Her lips curved up to a smile as watched Jimin put his opponent in a quick lock. The lock was the same one that she put him in down in the Jeon's boxing ring. He was using her lock to finish this fight. And he did, he finished the fight just like that. The crowd screamed with joy as he hopped out of the ring and quickly disappeared out of sight. Mr Yuan quickly followed him, he rushed out of the door and up the stairs with the maid uniform in the grip of his hand. As soon as they both stepped out of that underground building she opened her mouth, but immediately regretted it.

"Your majesty...?" Jimin stopped and turned. His movements were quick, they always were so damn fast that she couldn't even predict what was coming. He pulled out his gun and once again put her at gunpoint. The tip of the barrel right on her forehead. She raised her hands in defeat.

"It's me...Mr Yuan..." it wasn't so bright outside so it was hard to see around here. There was only a few lights coming from a few huts down the street. But she could see how he was smothered in blood. The sweat forming from his forehead, dripping repeatedly from his black hair. She was furious, she was even more angry that she let that happen. Right there infront of her. Her eyes watched him slowly put the gun down.

"You are really pissing me off now. Do you want to get killed...?" He asked with a low tone to his voice. Not only did he sound mad, he looked mad. With all the blood in his face that wasn't really a nice sight either.

"Do you want to get killed...? You were nearly done for back there. What were you thinking..?" Her voice was calm. There was no need to scream or raise her voice. There were people out here trying to sleep, they probably have a job to get to in the morning. And everyone should respect that.

He moved a little closer, gripping his weapon around his hand.

"That doesn't concern you at all. Now leave..."

"I'm pretty sure it concerns your parents. And it doesn't look like it's you're first time sneaking out either knowing that you are aware of all the escape routes..." his gaze darkened a little but that didn't stop her from continuing further.

"Look, I get that these sort of activities might release some stress or even anger but sneaking out of the palace and entering an illegal fight is not the answer. Use a bunching bag or something to help..."

"It's not the same. It doesn't fight back..." one step. She stepped closer. Her eyes laid on his. Those dark brown eyes of his that were looking right back down at her. She stopped for a few seconds getting drowned inside of them before speaking.

"Then use me. Punch me, kick me do what you want with me and I'll do the same back. I won't hold back just because your the prince. I'll use all my power just as you would do the same..." his expressions never changed, it looked ever so neural to her. The hair coming in contact with his forehand as it laid there so perfectly.

"Use me as your own personal punching bag..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 3.3K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...
2.2K 169 36
"A dancer dies twice, but the first death is the most painful" Book 4 in the 2026 series is actually a prequel, and begins in 2025. Jimin is 31, out...
48.1K 1.5K 25
๐Ÿ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. โYou do things to me, Desire,โž he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
327K 20.9K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...