Love is Mischief

By Hedwigs_Revengex

You can't remember much from your past, but what you do know is that about a week ago you woke up in a strang... More

Who Are You?
Welcome to the Family
The God of Thunder
The God of Mischief
Little Bit of Magic
Movie Night
Teammate in Trouble
Brotherly Love
Don't Be Childish
You're Leaving?
Bucky Barnes
Disconnected
Misunderstanding
Making Amends and Starting Something New
Broken Promises
Location, Location, Location
A Summons
Asgard - The Realm Eternal
Mother Dearest
*Decisions*
The Next Right Thing
*A Royal Decision*
The Final Farewell
Bonding Time
Change of Plans
Stuck Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Baby Fever
The Battle of Asgard
Confessions and Explanations
Training
Magic and Romance
War Council
Left Behind
Race Against Time
Now We Wait
A New Life
The Return of the Valkyrie
Valkyrie in Training
Endings and Beginnings
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

*Reunited*

185 7 1
By Hedwigs_Revengex

**SMUT WARNING!!!**

If you do not want to read the smutty part, it starts after the first line break so just skip ahead to the second line break.

If you skip then just assume they had a pillow fight :)

We all got to the dining hall around the same time and we all fell back into our normal routine of family dinner. The only difference was the Asgardian clothing that everyone was now wearing. I was sat between Loki and Thor with Freya on my lap. Thor kept trying to get on her good side by giving her all kinds of sweets, which she happily accepted. Every pastry or sweet she was given she would turn and offer half to Loki.

I had told her many stories of Loki and shown her pictures so she knew who he was, but I still didn't expect her to become attached to him so quickly. I was pleasantly surprised by this though and Loki couldn't be happier.

We were all exhausted from todays battle so after dinner everyone started making their way back to their rooms. All that was left was Thor, Loki, Tony, Pepper and the kids. Tony looked like he was trying really hard to not say something. I finally noticed him fidgeting and kicked his leg under the table. He gave me a glare and looked between myself and Loki as if trying to silently scold me.

I glared right back at him "If you have something to say then go ahead and say it"

Tony scoffed "I have a lot to say, but half of it can't be said in front of the kiddo's"

Pepper put her arm on his shoulder "Tony, just leave it alone. Let's go to bed."

He shook his head "No. No can do until I say my peace." Tony looked to Loki now "You left. You left and now here you sit, next to Y/N as if nothing happened. She was ready to give up her entire life for you and you didn't even have the decency to tell her goodbye."

Loki was glaring at Tony now "I don't have to explain myself to you, Stark, I've said my apologies to Y/N and I will make my amends. To her."

"So what, you say you're sorry and we're all supposed to forget that you abandoned your fiancée and unborn child?!"

"I was not aware that she was with child. I never would left her if I had known!"

Tony rolled his eyes and Thor stood then "I think that's enough for one evening. If Y/N has forgiven Loki then that's enough. We should be happy that Freya now has both her mother and father together. The rest is none of our business. I think it's time we all headed to bed."

Freya reached out for Tony then "Stay with Pops!"

Tony laughed and kissed her head "Sure kid, you can stay with us tonight if it's alright with mom" I nodded and smiled at her.

Pepper came over and knelt down to Nari "You're welcome to stay with us too if you want, sweetheart"

Nari looked back to Loki who gave him a reassuring smile and Nari grabbed Pepper's hand and practically ran out of the room with her. He seemed so happy to have all of these people that wanted to spend time with him and he was already in love with his new sister. Thor nodded at us before leaving and Loki took my hand to lead me back to our room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as our door closed behind us I wrapped my arms around Loki's middle and buried my face in his chest. He held me tightly and ran his hand through my hair. I pulled away and kissed him very softly. Loki cupped my cheek and deepened the kiss, causing me to give a small moan.

He smiled and started kissing my jawline and down my neck while holding my waist. He kissed back up to my ear and whispered "Darling, I have missed you terribly."

Loki's hands started traveling down my body and I suddenly felt very self conscious. I stiffened which made him slowly pull away and look at me, but I was staring at the floor.

Loki lifted my chin with his finger so that I was looking at him "What's wrong, my love?"

"I-I just" I sighed "I look different than the last time we were together"

Loki looked slightly confused "I'm afraid I don't understand"

"My...body...is different" I finally looked Loki in the eyes "I guess I'm worried that you won't like the way I look now"

Loki took my hand and led me over to sit down on the bed before turning me to look at him "You will never cease to be anything but beautiful in my eyes, darling"

I let one silent tear fall which he quickly wiped it away and kissed my cheek where it had fallen. Loki put his hand on my stomach and smiled at me "This body has given me a child. How could it be anything less than perfect? Will you allow me to show you just how painfully beautiful I find you?"

I couldn't find the words so I just nodded. Loki picked me up and moved me to the middle of the bed before he slowly slipped my dress off of my body, kissing his way down my body as he did. He placed a hand on my stomach before kissing my deeply. I tangled my hands in his hair making him moan. His hand traveled further down my body and started rubbing slow circles on my clit. I gasped into his mouth and thrust my hips forward, into his hand.

The pleasure was too much and I wanted, needed, him. I barely whispered "Please"

"Please what, darling? Which do you want, my mouth or my cock?"

"Your mouth, please, Lo"

He didn't hesitate in giving me what I asked for, he brought me right to the edge of my orgasm and I was digging my hands further into his hair and pulling. He was giving me small moans of encouragement which drove me over the edge and I came, shouting his name.

I was coming down from my high when I felt his erection against my thigh and felt his mouth teasing my nipples. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me, lining him up at my entrance. Very slowly he pushed his way into me and we were both moaning loudly. It had been far too long since I had him inside of me and it felt so good.

Loki rested his forehead on mine "Gods, love, I've missed the way you feel around my cock. Sweet Valhalla you're tight."

I felt my second orgasm building as Loki was thrusting rapidly. He lifted my leg over his shoulder, pushing deeper into me.

"Loki, I'm going to cum" I moaned into his ear while clawing at his back

"Then cum for me, beautiful" He sped up then and his orgasm closely followed mine before he collapsed on top of me. He kissed my neck and rolled onto his back, pulling me into his side.

He held me tightly, running his hand up and down my back "I love you, Y/N"

"I love you, Loki" we both fell asleep curled in each others arms.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At some point in the night I heard the bedroom door open and close quietly. I was half asleep so I wasn't sure if I was hearing things until I heard a tiny, scared voice whisper "Papa?"

Loki slowly sat up and looked to see Nari standing next to the bed with tears in his eyes. Loki reached a hand out to him "What's wrong little one?"

"I had a bad dream then I woke up and forgot where I was and didn't see you" he sniffled and rubbed his eyes. Loki waved his hand in front of both us, clothing us, before pulling Nari into bed and laying him down in between us.

"It's alright, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you" Loki laid back down and conjured him a stuffed animal dragon which Nari quickly snuggled into his chest. It didn't take long for all us to fall back to sleep.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed and started to get a horrible deja vu feeling. It didn't last long though as I heard the bedroom door opening and looked to see Nari carrying a tray followed closely by Loki who was carrying Freya. Loki smiled at me as they made their way to the bed.

Loki put Freya down on the bed before helping Nari place the tray next to me "Nari wanted to thank you for letting him stay in our bed last night so he brought you breakfast"

I gave Nari a smile "That's very sweet of you, thank you"

Nari looked pleased and quickly got on the bed next to Freya. Loki joined as well and we all sat in bed eating breakfast together.

"Darling, everyone is making their way to the training grounds this morning. Would you like to join them? My mother has offered to take the children."

"That sounds like a great plan, let me get myself ready and we can go" I got off the bed and got dressed in my tactical suit before making my way back to the bedroom. "Alright, I'm ready, let's go kiddos"

To my surprise, Nari got off the bed first and took my hand while Freya held her arms out for me to pick her up. Loki came up behind me and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear "You have no idea what seeing you as a mother does to me, Kaerasta"

I turned my head and kissed his nose "I have some idea, but maybe you can show me later" I gave him a wink and headed out of the bedroom to find Frigga. She must've been on her way to us because she was already walking down the hallway towards us when I left the room.

She had a bright smile "Good morning, my darlings, would my grandchildren do me the honor of escorting me to the garden?" Both kids giggled and went eagerly with Frigga, she was such a warm presence that I wasn't surprised that they warmed up to her so quickly.

I watched them all walk away before grabbing Loki's hand and heading out of the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389 27 11
*COVER UPDATE* Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for th...
65.8K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...
10.6K 350 84
My MCU Book 1 *Books can be read alone or all together* 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 33,196 Almost everyone knows how the events in the MCU went down, right? Lots of...
354K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...