The Demon of the Sea(One Piec...

Bởi tretre2020

The era of pirates is upon us and in this era lives a boy who wish's for nothing but to be the strongest in t... Xem Thêm

Bio
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Adventure of Clock Work Island
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 13

871 27 1
Bởi tretre2020

Wealth, Fame, Power Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dying words led countless souls to the seas.

Gold D. Roger: You want my Treasure, you can have it. I left everything I gathered in one place now you just have to find it.

These words lured men to the grand line in pursuit of dreams greater than ever dare to imagine. This is the time known as the GREAT PIRATE ERA!!!!

(Play the Intro)

Chapter 13

Both Luffy and Don Kreig stare each other down after Luffy has now broken his mighty spear. All of Krieg's men can't believe that something like that was even possible.

Luffy: That was all I needed.

Don Kreig: Huh?

Luffy: Now that you're little toy's broken. I'll kick your ass.

Don Kreig: Oh really?

Luffy: Yeah without the blade its just a bomb on a stick and lets face it. That's pretty lame.

Don Krieg: You think so? So what if it is just a bomb on a stick. Given the shape that you're in I believe it will be enough to blow you to pieces. To me this sounds like a pathetic attempt at a bluff.

Luffy: Ok but you're wrong!

Don Krieg charges for with his bomb stick as he trys to smash Luffy with it. Luffy quickly stretches his arms and grabs hold of a pole above his head as he escapes the attack.

Luffy: Hey look up here!

Don Kreig: YOU DAMN MONKEY!!!

Luffy: OHH! OH! AH!AHH!!

He slams his stick into the beam making it fall down and the pole Luffy was holding onto breaks off it.

Don Krieg: Bounce outta that.

Luffy aims the pole for Krieg as he throws it.

Don Krieg: THAT'S USELESS!!!

He points out his arm as a flame thrower pops out and burns away the pole.

Zero*sad*: I've never fought a robot before.

Sanji: How many built in weapons does that guy have?!

Luffy starts to punch the air rapidly.

Luffy: GUM! GUM!! GATLING!!!

Luffy's punches stretched out and now started beating on Don Kreig however Kreig seems to be taking it rather well. When the barrage ends Luffy lands back on his feet as Kreig stands unaffected.

Don Krieg: hahaha weakling! What ecstasy did you expect to happen? I'm wearing wootz steel body armor. This thing is damn near impenetrable!

Luffy: We'll see about that GUM! GUM!!....

Luffy runs up to Kreig as he stretches his arm back.

Luffy: PISTOL!!!

His arm snaps back and then forward into Kreigs armor. The only thing that happens is Kreig smiles as he sweeps Luffy up using his stick and then slams him, sending him flying off with an explosion. Luffy crashes into the other side of the platform.

Kreig: Useless! Useless! How Useless. This armor could take a million more of your monkey punches! And they would leave so much of a dent.

Luffy: Well I'm pretty close...huh?

Luffy looks up to see Don Kreig had disappeared from sight

Don Kreig: UP HERE!!!

Everyone looks to see Don Kreig standing on top of a giant beam.

Don Kreig: You don't stand a chance boy, real power comes from the strongest weapons. Only the strong are meant to live and that's me!

Luffy: Yeah that's what you think! GUM! GUM!!

Luffy starts to run up said beam as he stretches his arms back .

Don Kreig: USELESS!! Foolish pride will only get you so far!!

He slams his stick into the beam causing another explosion but this time Luffy easily tanks it.

Luffy: BAZOOKA!!

Luffy's arms snap back as he hits Don Krieg sending him flying off the beam.

Don Kreig: Is that all you can do?

Don Kreig then looks to see his armor has started to crack

Don Kreig: No way! Doesn't matter though YOU'RE DONE FOR CHORE BOY!!!

Kreig hand dropped multiple mini bombs into the sea by the plateform.

Sanji: IT'S A TRAP GET OUT OF THERE!!!

The bombs go off causing everything near them to fall as everyone rushes away before being caught in it.

Zero: LUFFY!!!

A giant cloud of dust and smoke appears as Don Krieg slowly falls. His eyes widen when he see two arms appear from the smoke.

Luffy: NOW! GUM! GUM!!

Don Kreig: WHAT?!!

Luffy: BAZOOKA!!!

He slams his fist once again into Don Krieg's armor and this time it completely breaks.

Chiefs: WAY TO GO CHORE BOY!!!

Luffy: I WIN!!!

Don Kreig: THIS ISN'T OVER YET!! YA BRAT!!

Luffy: Dammit you're still alive!

Don Kreig shoots out a metal net and it encases Luffy and Krieg hold on to the net tight with the plan to drown the devil fruit user.

Don Kreig: HAHAHA You can't escape, it's a steel net! It's over CHORE BOY!!

Luffy is able to get his arms and legs out of the net.

Luffy: If I can use my arms and legs this game is over!

Sanji:( He hasn't even flinched. How can he stay so calm)

Luffy then spins his legs as the warp around each other as they stretch all the way down til they have Kreig's face trapped between them.

Luffy: Time for me to end this. GUM! GUM!!

Luffy's legs start to untwist themselves causing Kreig who is trapped between them to spin like a helicopter's blades. Luffy flips in mid air as he slams Kreig into the destroyed fin og the Baratie.

Luffy: GIANT HAMMER!!!

Unable to escape the net Luffy ends up falling into the sea. All the restaurant workers start to cheer at his victory as the pirates look at their fallen captain.

Patty: He won! HE ACTUALLY WON!!!

Carne: I GOTTA BE DREAMING

Ghin: No way...Krieg..defeated..

Zeff: Are you done daydreaming, go on save that kid.

Sanji: huh?

Zeff: He can't swim.

Sanji: What?!

Zeff: Those who've eaten devil fruit are hated by the sea and so forever lose the ability to swim.

Sanji: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER FOOTSTOOL COME ON!!

Zero: Sorry, the same applies to me.

Sanji: YOU'RE BOTH USELESS HE COULD BE DEAD!!

Sanji takes off his shoes and his suit as he dives into the sea to save Luffy.

Zero: I knew he was a good guy.

Zeff: DON'T YOU SEE THIS MESS?!! NOW GO CLEAN!!!

Zeff kicks Zero into the restaurant as he follows him in. Sanji has now swam all the way down to where Luffy is but the net Luffy was caught in has been caught itself in a bunch of rubble.

Sanji: (Come on you said you weren't going to die, right?!!)

Sanji is able to undo the net as he thinks about everything Luffy, Zero, and Zoro have done. As he swims back to the top he sees a vision of his own dream.

Sanji: (The All Blue)

Finally Sanji makes it back to the surface with Luffy in hand.

Sanji: CHORE BOY!!! Don't you dare die on me!

Ghin and the other Pirate members are at Don Kriegs side.

Ghin: (He is the only man I've ever admired because he was the strongest. Now he's lost.)

Ghin removes his head band and sits down next to his captain.

Sanji had taken Luffy out of the water and placed him down.

Sanji: CHORE BOY!! DON'T DIE? CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! You still have a lot of things to do with your life. Please don't die

Zero: You know he's asleep right?

Sanji: Huh?!

Luffy: *SNORE**SNORE*

Sanji: Loser.

Sanji hits Luffy on the head as him and Zero both start laughing

Don Kreig*unconscious*: I AM THE STRONGEST!!! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!!!

Kreig had stood back up but he was still unconscious.

Kp2: Don Kreig stop!!

Kp3: Just stay down

Don Kreig*unconscious*: I AM DON KRIEG!!!

All the pirates jump on him trying to stop him as he shakes them off.

Don Kreig*unconscious*: I AmM....AM...I AM THE STRONGEST!!!

Slowly someone walks up to Kreig and punches him in his gut making him stop as he leans over onto that person's shoulder. This person was none other than Ghin.

Ghin: Don Kreig...we've lost.

Krieg Pirate: Chief Commander?!!

Ghin: Let's withdraw gracefully and start afresh. Thanks for everything Sanji!

Sanji: Sure. Now leave and don't ever come back!!

Ghin turns around to face Sanji and Zero.

Ghin: Hey Sanji you don't owe me any favors but when the kid wakes up tell him I'll see him on the Grand Line.

Sanji: Wait..

Zero: I thought that place freaked you out?

Ghin: It may but it's where I want to go. The only thing I care about. The only thing that keeps me going. It would seem Don Krieg's ambition has become mine as well and thanks to you Footstool I have the chance to start fresh and live on my own terms.

Patty and Carne come from inside the restaurant to see what is unfolding outside.

Ghin: To hell with loyalty to Don Kreig! My devotion to him was just an excuse for not forging my own destiny. Once you're resolved and you've pursued all your dreams with every fiber of your being. You will never again feel lost or hopeless or afraid. I learned all that from you guys so thanks.

Sanji: HEY, PATTY! CARNE! Give him the boat we use to go grocery shopping.

Patty: What?! Are you stupid?!

Zero*Devilish smile*: Got a problem with that*cracks knuckles*

Patty*crying* Alright fine...

Carne*crying*: We'll go..

The two go off to bring the boat around.

Timeskip

They brought the boat around and all the pirates tried to fit on it.

Kp2: IT'S GONNA SINK!!

Ghin: Why did I hesitate? When I think about it I feel so stupid.

Luffy:*snore**snore*

Zero: Dammit I already slept!

Ghin jumps onto the boat as he turns to say his final goodbyes.

Ghin: I'm I right to assume we don't have to return this?

Sanji: It's yours, never come back here not for anything.

Patty: He's right!! and don't you ever forget! This is the restaurant where the cooks fight! THE BARATIE!!!

Chiefs: YEAH!!!

Ghin: Hmp! What a scary restaurant...

They all sail off to open waters away from the Baratie as they are banned forever never to return.

Zero: Good now that that's done...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME SOME FOOD I'M STARVING!!!!

Sanji raises his leg and knocks Zero on the back of his head.

Our view is brought out into the open water as we see the Going Merry sailing and at its front is the thief who had stolen it, Nami.

Nami*sad*: They sure were nice guys. I wonder if they'll let me join them again.

Tears start to flow down the young girl's face as she hugs herself.

Nami*crying*: I hope I see them again. Free...I just wanna be free..Bellemere..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151 0 6
This story follows my oc Monkey D Ki on her journey with the Straw Hats. She is Luffy's paternal older half-sister and grew up in Foosha Village alon...
348K 8.9K 54
This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see how he'll get stronger and stronger until...
132K 3.6K 40
(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in the whole world. She is a woman with hidd...
276K 7.3K 87
Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke incident, his bounty become one of the most...