𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸

3.1K 87 12
By kurger_bing

...♕...

......

       Olivia stood between Thor and Steve, watching as Loki crawls onto a stair, looking like a banged up rag doll. He takes a few breathers, senses someone is behind him. He turns to find the avengers staring at him.

"If it's all the same to you," Loki begins, looking between the two Starks, "I'll have that drink now."

     "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later," Tony says, walking away from the team to make himself another drink, "by the way, feel free to clean up."

     "Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Natasha asks, holding the scepter up for all to see.

     "Strike team's coming to secure it," Tony tells her.

     "I don't like the strike team," Olivia spoke off handedly, taking the drink her father offered her, "they're all dicks," she added right as the strike team entered the room.

     "We can take that," Sitwell says, taking Loki's Scepter from Natasha and ignoring the younger Starks comment, "off your hands."

     "By all means," Natasha drawls, letting the man take the scepter from her, "careful with that thing."

     "Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way," Clint adds to the woman's caution.

     "We promise to be careful," Sitwell assured, putting the scepter safely into a case.

     "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," Steve says, walking past everyone and onto the elevator.

     Loki transformed into Steve for a second to properly imitate him, "on my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" he joked around, transforming back, "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be,"

     Thor slapped a device onto Loki's mouth to make him quiet, "shut up," he demanded, Olivia giggling at the brother duo as they all made their way onto the elevator as well.

     "Move," hulk said to the people in the full elevator.

     "Whoa!" Thor says surprised.

     "Whoa, whoa. Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached," Tony tells him, sitting on the tesseract case.

     "Take the stairs," Thor suggests.

     "Yeah," Tony unnecessarily adds. The Hulk draws his fist back right as the elevator door closes, "stop. Stop!" Tony yells at him. He follows through with the punch, making a dent in the wall right where the door was.

"That's gonna be a bitch to fix dad," Olivia tells her father as the elevator starts to go down. Tony looks at her with a slight glare which she only returns with a bright smile.

       The elevator finally comes to a stop, everyone unloading and talking, having a somewhat joyful time all things considered.

     "May I ask you where you're going?" Alexander Pierce, a Shield higher up, stops the group.

       "To lunch and then Asgard," Thor informs the man with a small smile, "I'm sorry, you are?"

     "Alexander Pierce," both of the Starks answer, "he's the man, one of the folks behind Nick Fury," Tony continues.

     "My friends call me Mr. Secretary," Pierce tells the blonde god.

       Olivia scoffed out a laugh, "what friends?" She asks, not even attempting to hide her amusement.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me," Pierce says, waiting patiently for Thor to just hand over Loki.

       "Loki will be answering to Odin himself," Thor declines the man's request.

     "Oh, he's gonna answer to us. Odin can have what's left," Pierce bravely tells the god, "and I'm gonna need that case, that's been SHIELD property for over 70 years."

       "Well," Olivia drawled out in a high squeaky voice, "it's been galactic property since before you were born with the dinosaurs so," she argued with a shrug of her shoulders, "and why should we give it to you?"

       "Because I'm your higher up," Pierce responded with a tight smile, "you are on my pay roll, you listen to me."

       "Oh please," Olivia scoffed, "I get paid more from a company I don't even work for solely because of my last name, shield is only a side hustle."

       "So you wouldn't mind being fired then," Pierce rhetorically asked the young Stark who, he would never admit it, but is one of his best agents.

       "By a guy who almost made my dad commit suicide because he wasn't responsible enough to have launch codes?" Olivia asked, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head, "I have no problem with it."

     Tony covered his daughters mouth with his hand, "we're not gonna argue who's got the higher authority here, all right?" He tells the obviously older man.

     "I need the case," Pierce says, getting antsy to hold the tesseract.

     "I know you got a 'lotta pull. I'm just saying," Tony continued, holding the case away from the man.

     "Okay. Then give me the case," Pierce argued.

     "Get your hands off!" Tony said, Olivia ducked out of her fathers grip and into defense mode, her hands turning blue as the energy swarmed once again in a warning to the old man.

       Suddenly, Hulk jumps out of the stairway, the door flying off its hinges, "no stairs!" The Hulk yelled, scaring everyone around with his rampage.

       Olivia grabbed the case from her father and latched onto Loki's restraints, ducking into the crowd trying to escape the scene and disappearing with the tesseract. Once she was a good distance away she pulled out her phone, texting her father where she was at.

       She looked at the restrained frost giant, taking the mouth guard off and smiling at him, "hi."

       Loki smirked down at her, "hello young one," he responded, "why exactly is it that you have stolen me from my brother?"

       Olivia pursed her lips, "I wanna know more about Mary," she said, slipping her hand not holding the case through his arm.

       "Your mother was one of the fairest in Asgard," Loki began, talking about his lost love with so much adoration, "she had these eyes, green when the sun hit them just right and brown in the moonlight,"

       "You have her hair and nose," Loki added, "she was a healer in the castle, that's how we met, I had just come back from battle with Thor, a broken arm and nose, and she was the healer on duty," he reminisced on the event as if it were yesterday.

       "She reset my nose and wrapped my arm, giving me a potion to keep the pain at bay while it healed," Loki told her, "she showed me so much kindness despite how much trouble I gave her, much like you," he smiled softly.

       "You know, when I met you you had blue eyes," Olivia informed the god, "in every mythology book I've ever read they all described you with emerald green eyes, that's how I knew you were under the control of someone," she explained to him.

       "Oh yeah?" Loki asked surprised by her keen sight, "and what color are they now?"

       Olivia looked up at him, keeping her eyes on him as she stopped them on the middle of the sidewalk, "the exact color my mother described in her journals, a sparkling green with a few silver fibers."

       "You remind me so much of her," Loki tells her.

       Olivia laughs at him, pulling him along down the streets of New York. Having to step over rubble or Chitauri body parts every so often. They continued talking until they reached the shawarma joint her father had been telling them about.

       "I have to put this back on you otherwise Thor will be mad at me and frankly, I'm kind of scared of him,"  Olivia admits, "but if you stay right here I'll get you some food before your travel back to Asgard," she bribed.

       Loki rolls his eyes, "I find the mouth cover a bit tedious but alright," he mutters, allowing the small woman to place the metal piece back over his mouth.

       "'Kay, just stay right there," she instructs him as if he were a dog. Loki rolls his eyes once again before taking a seat against the wall on the sidewalk. Olivia nods once and walks in, "I am starving."

       Thor stands up defensively, "where's Loki?"

       "Outside, he's back to his non-brainwashed self, I trust him," Olivia says, patting his arm as she walks by, "what sounds good to everyone? I'm thinking the steak shawarma sandwich, what about you dad, Nat?"

"My god, you are just like your father," Natasha mumbled to herself, "let's eat I guess."

......

A week later, the Avengers all gathered to say their farewells to Thor as he leaves for Asgard and to everyone else who are all going their separate ways. Tony and Olivia pulled up to the party "fashionably late" as they both called it.

       The Stark woman hugged the god of thunder goodbye before moving to hug the god of mischief, which he reluctantly accepted. She told both of them she would miss them and hoped they got to Asgard safely.

       She then walked over to her two best friends who were whispering amongst themselves, "birdbrain," Olivia jokingly greeted Clint, "lover," she said to Natasha, batting her lashes at her.

       "You are so hurtful," Clint says, placing his hand over his heart in mock offense.

       "You love me," Olivia tells him to which he incoherently mumbled something to himself, "hey, you wouldn't have made me Lila's godmother if you didn't."

       "Yeah yeah, whatever," Clint grumbled.

       Natasha chuckled at the interaction before turning to the other woman, "hey so Fury already has me scheduled for a couple assignments, just a heads up if you want to find a new roommate for a couple years," she tells Olivia.

       The Stark pouts before nodding in understanding. Her eyes trailed to the blonde hair, blue eyed super soldier talking to the god of thunder, "I may have just found one," she mumbled, biting her lip in thought.

       Natasha playfully gasped, following her best friends line of sight, "don't tell me I've been replaced so soon now," she joked.

       "Well fine, I just won't tell you then," Olivia smirked, walking over to Steve after he got done talking with Thor, "hey Cap," she called for the man, catching up to him by his motorcycle.

       Steve turned to look at her, "hey," he slightly drawled out, feeling an odd sense of awkwardness when he was around her. It reminded him of when he use to be around his old flame Peggy Carter.

       "Hey, so," Olivia started with a smile, "I'm in the market for a new roommate, Natasha is leaving me for missions and my apartment is too big for one person, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe possibly move in?" She asked.

       Steve gave a small smile to her, though she didn't notice because she was looking around nervously. He didn't answer right away like she thought he would, which left her to spiral into overthinking.

       "Of course you don't have to, I mean we only just met like two weeks ago, I just thought you know, it's closer to shield headquarters in D.C. and you might not know anyone in this century, I didn't know if you got lonely or not," she rambled, not giving him the chance to answer.

       Though he was amused by her speed talking, he figured he should probably answer her, "you know," he began, making her stop her babbling on, "I might just take you up on that offer," she smiled which made him smile.

       Olivia nodded, unable to wrap her head around one of her idols agreeing to move in with her, "I'm going to tell you now though that it might smell like somethings burning in the mornings, it's all normal, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night from ptsd nightmares throwing fire at my wall," she said, giggling nervously.

       Steve took a moment to process the information, furrowing his brows in the process before nodding, "alright," he said, "you don't mind motorcycles do you?" He asked, just making sure she wouldn't care about his mode of transportation.

       "Not at all," Olivia smirked, "just don't be alarmed if I fall off, it's happened before," she said, pointing finger guns at him and instantly regretting it, "there are a few stops I wanna make on the way if you don't mind."

       "Not at all, just tell me where to go," Steve said, turning her around for them to watch Thor and Loki leave back to Asgard.

       It doesn't take long before everyone else spilt off onto the own path. Olivia said her temporary goodbye to her father, Tony making sure to give Steve a death stare once he found out he was going to be living with his daughter. Tony then got into his car with Bruce, the two scientists leaving together.

       Natasha and Clint said their farewells to their other best friend, Olivia holding onto Natasha longer than she did with Clint, "I'll see you guys soon," Olivia said, watching as they got into shield given car.

       Steve then came up behind her, placing his hand on her lower back. Olivia leaned into him slightly, watching as her best friends drove away, "ready?" He asked. Olivia looked up at him, a soft smile tugging at her rose colored lips.

       "Always."

___________

AN

two updates in one day!?

is it one day? i genuinely don't know but you get the point

i'm sorry i lied about this going to be half domestic steve and liv, i thought it was but then in the shower i had a thought and wanted to have liv tell off pierce and it kinda just went from there

i hope you liked the loki content because that's really all there's gonna be of them

next chapters i promise will be all my own plot with steve and liv, and maybe a couple other characters ;)

as always, i hope you liked this chapter and i'll see you in the next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
10K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...
12.3K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
279 16 9
Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for the Avengers, Y/N...