๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ, peter p...

By S4LTBURN

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ peter parker finds that he is far more interested in his old neighbour than he expected, a... More

โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
01. HIGH NOON RECORDS
02. LONG-AWAITED QUESTIONS
03. ARRANGEMENTS
04. FIRSTS
05. RODRIGO GUEVARA
06. THE NINE MUSES
07. A BODEGA INCIDENT
08. THE AFTERMATH
09. THE INSECT THING
10. SPIDERMAN WONDERINGS
11. THE WILLIAMSBURG BRIDGE
12. EXPLANATIONS
13. COFFEE AND CROISSANTS
14. SURPRISE VISITORS
15. FAMILY GATHERINGS
16. A TOILET STALL

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ( ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—˜ )

7.2K 268 81
By S4LTBURN

╭ ╮

━━━━ " 🕷 "

𝘼 𝙋 𝙊 𝘾 𝘼 𝙇 𝙔 𝙋 𝙎 𝙀
! THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN ─── ʚĭɞ
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - an introduction

╰ ╯

MJ WATSON WAS A WATCHER. As much as she tried not to be, as much as she tried to be as social as her friends and involve herself in their conversations, she always drew back in herself. She would sit and listen, perhaps nod if asked anything and hardly ever interrupted, lest she disturbed one of the many 'important' conversations they were having.

They were mostly Gwen's friends after all. Being Gwen's closest friend for as long as she could remember had given her the notable acclaim to popularity. Only by association, of course, but they never said anything when the social butterfly that was the blonde had introduced MJ to the group, and they still didn't say anything now. Which was all too well, really; MJ couldn't say she liked them that much, but having idiots for friends was better than having none, right?

She might not be as friendly, but at least she was pretty. That was one thing that could ensure she kept with the group and didn't turn into one of the poor kids that Flash turned upside down for fun. Having some form of good looks and a remarkable level of intelligence was what kept her afloat, and allowed that sunny deposition she had whenever anyone bothered to have a legitimage conversation saw with her to remain.

It wasn't just Gwen, though, who knew that she really didn't seem to fit in the group that they spent most of their time with. Neither did Gwen really - but at least she had the tact and ability to deal with them and could take over the majority of the social aspects at their work at Oscorp. There were people who treated her more than what most saw her as just a friend of Flash - one of those that he didn't treat awfully - or just as merely pretty in a crowd of others.

Missy Kallenback, who lived in the apartment building opposite and had been a friend of MJ's since they were younger - there had been an awkward interval in their lives when MJ and her dad had first moved away from the neighbourhood they once lived in when her mom was still alive, and John Watson dated Susan Kallenback for a couple months after she divorced her husband. Even after they had broken up, Missy and MJ had remained somewhat friends. A couple neighborhoods away there was Felicia Hardy, the daughter of one of her mom's old friend - she had known her even longer than she had known Gwen. Then there was Peter.

Peter Parker. He had just sort of popped up next door when she was six, quiet and confused about why he was living with his aunt and uncle. They hadn't necessarily been friends then, nor later in life as they progressed into high school. But he knew what she was like, had seen had reading on the sidewalk and avoiding gazes whenever her parents and his aunt and uncle brought them together for a dinner or visit to a theme park ('only children are often so lonely' had been something they were fond of saying), deciding instead to sit quietly, compliment the food when necessary, say oh-so softly that the way May did her hair was pretty and beam when the woman offered to do it for her like that one day.

Peter Parker knew she was faking it - or at least some of the way she acted in the group. But that didn't stop him harbouring the childish crush that had formed upon seeing her sat with a book on physics in time which definitely wasn't for someone of their age range. That had been a tricky time for him, but when Aunt May pushed a plate of cookies into his hands and sent him out the front door after seeing him staring, he knew that he would be waiting for a long time, quietly, hoping to fall under her gaze at least once.

But there seem to be a sudden break in the waiting, when it became quite apparent that MJ Watson wasn't just supposed to be his once-neighbour, or the girl he watched from afar. And she definitely wasn't the shell of a personality that had presented itself for so long.

MARGOT-JULIET 'MJ' WATSON
❛ no, peter, i'm not - i'm not scared of you ❜
━━ spiderman's muse

PETER BENJAMIN PARKER
❛ then why won't you look at me? ❜
━━ new york's vigilante

OTHERS

protagonists!
⩩ MJ Watson — Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey
⩩ Peter Parker — Andrew Garfield

others !
⩩ Gwen Stacy — Emma Stone
⩩ May Parker — Sally Field
⩩ Ben Parker — Martin Sheen
⩩ John Watson — C. Thomas Howell
⩩ Jack Watson — Jake Keiffer
⩩ Flash Thompson — Chris Zylka
⩩ Missy Kallenback — Hannah Marks
⩩ Felicia Hardy — Felicity Jones
⩩ Harry Osborn — Dane Dehaan

⩩ Everyone else — Their respective selves

╭                                                                 ╮
!! ★﹙ 𝐑𝙴𝙲. ◡ 𝐒𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 ! ﹚
𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ━━ white
𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 ━━━━━━━ gill sans
𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 ━━ second smallest
╰                                                               ╯

❛ YOU LEAPT FROM CRUMBLING BRIDGES ━━ i don't own any of rights to the amazing spiderman (obviously), but i do own mj's character and her story. i do also own other characters created to aid her storyline, and any backstory i've given them or others. i can't think of any specific warnings in this fic that aren't present in the movies other than possible alcohol abuse on behalf of an adult, but if there are i'll add them later (if i remember). another disclaimer.. and i'm slightly embarassed to admit this but i'm not a diehard marvel fan. i've always loved the seperate spiderman films and i've watched a few others, but i don't think this matters too much int his context because tasm isn't a part of the big marvel universe ygm?

❛ WATCHING CITYSCAPES TURN TO DUST ━━ it is a tad cliche that she's his mj, but i think the nickname is so cute that i couldn't exactly leave it out. i've definitely watched tobey's trilogy but my memory of it is very hazy so i'm hoping that what i planned to do has come true and made her sort of a midway point between the mj in tobey's and the mj in tom's. that being said, she might lean towards either one, but the idea in tom's films was that michelle was the opposite of mj, so i think she might be somewhere in between (leaning more towards michelle)

❛ FILMING HELICOPTERS CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN ━━ if you don't know already (and you probably don't), but i'm british and i've absolutely never been to new york as much as i wish i had. all i know about new york has come from media sources and for the movies, so just comment if i've got something severely wrong!

❛ FROM WAY ABOVE ━━ the title of apocalypse comes from the song by cigarettes after sex, is absolutely the perfect song for peter parker and spiderman, and i think it's actually one of the prettiest songs i've ever listened to

ㅤִ໋✹ JAEHYUNS © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 ﹆〻₎
━━━ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
❪ PETER PARKER ❫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 10 5
You were living in a young adult novel. You were absolutely sure of it. One of those 2000's ones with the lily white protagonist that gets made into...
2.2K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker โค๏ธ
29.7K 753 20
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* What happens when Jonah finds out that her boyfriend is a new spider person ?
5.9K 145 13
"People deserve to know what is going on in this city." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Ella has always wanted to be a reporter. As far as she remember, she always had a pen i...