Would you like a cup of coffe...

By T0xikSpr1te

Espresso have always had troubles with his relationships. He knows what he wants, but his fear of rejection i... More

Prologue
The attraction
The conversation in the Park
The unexpected visitor
The special night

The hot coffee

3.7K 60 607
By T0xikSpr1te

The clear sky was still the same. The same observers from above, watching the same couple from some just minutes ago. It was the same moon and the same little stars. The same clouds and the same trail of mist. Its weird how the world seems to be changing. We always need to make important decisions. Thats why when, for a brief moment, we dont have the need to be worried about the future, it feels so odd. Like something is out of place, even though, everything seems to be like it always used to be. The best thing you could do in a situation like that, is to stop thinking and enjoy. To take the time to laugh and be happy. Because you dont know how much time will pass until you can do it again.

"Wow! So this is your house? Looks pretty good"

"Thanks, its really not that decorated but I still like the style it has"

"Yeah, it looks really elegant, did you designed it?"

"Yes, I actually did, took me a long time but I like how it turned out..."

Espresso's house had a very refined esthethic. The color pallet had dark but not muted colors, reminiscent of the personality of its owner. In the porch were some plants and flowers hanging from the fence, wich surprisingly, did not detract the general appearence. On the contrary they enhanced it. The windows were partially blured by the cold air of the night, but still some warm lights could be seen from outside. The mood was somehow comfortable and welcoming.

The door of the house opened. Madeleine followed Espresso inside. The place that welcomed both of them was, interesting to say the least.

"Im sorry for the disorder, I was busy with my experiments so, I couldnt put everything in place"

"Oh, well, dont worry about that, I dont thinks that this 'disorder' looks bad after all"

"Really? Its just that, most of the time I have all this place more organized, you know, but, im glad you like it anyways"

"Yeah, I mean, this place has your name all over it, so, its natural I would like it"

Espresso showed Madeleine a shy smile.

"Well, tell me, what would you like?"

"Hmm right know I would love a little bit of you"

"Dont be silly, seriously, do you want something?"

"I dont know, the same as you"

"Alright, I hope you like hot coffee then, make yourself comfortable, i'll be back in a minute"

"Oh dont worry, its not like I want to be anywhere else"

Espresso only laughed and said

"Its not like you want to be with anyone else"

While waiting for Espresso, Madeleine decided that maybe it could be a good idea to take a look at his house. After all didnt he said to make himself comfortable?. Madeleine left his jacket in a coat rack by the door. It seemed to be made from a very exotic wood, or at least a very antique one. The tall bookshelfs looked intimidating when looking them from so low. Madeleine wasnt used to looking up so much, after all he was pretty tall himself. In one of the shelves, a book could be read 'Coffea Arabica Primis'. Sounded like something mystical, even though it probably only was a book full boring equations. However, Madeleine didnt had the patience to prove his theory, and after all, the book looked pretty heavy. Some steps away was a nice and polished shelf. It seemed to had some kind of flat bags of paper. To do a closer inspection Madeleine decided to take one from the shelf. It was a vinyl record, it seems that he found his collection. the title in that record said 'Moonlight Sonata 1st, 2nd, 3rd Act'. He decided to pull another one, one that sounded a little less pretentious. This one said 'Last train to Farfadia'. Sounded like a really good song. Maybe a little old but still, pretty good.

"So, have you found anything interesting yet?"

Madeleine turned back to find Espresso sitting in a couch in front of him. He had a smug smile in his face, his hand was right next to him in the couch, like he was inviting Madeleine. Two hot cups of coffee were in the table in front.

"Wow, that was faster than I thought"

"I said I would be back in a minute"

"You always keep your promises from what I see"

"Of course, if I say im going to do something, rest assured that I will"

Madeleine smiled at his comment. He taked a seat along Espresso and reached out for his coffee. The escense of the hot drink was really strong, it was obvious the high quality of it. Madeleine taked a sip and, oh my god, it was incredible. The only way to describe it, was that it feeled like cuddling along a fireplace in a cold winter night. Really amazing.

"Espresso, this tastes... really good, how did you made it?"

"Oh its nothing, I just used a special recipe that I had"

"Well whatever it is, dont stop using it, its incredible"

"Well, the principal ingredient is actually an aphrodisiac, you know?"

"And, what does that means exactly?"

"It means that once you drink it, it makes you feel like you are in love"

"Ha, thats weird, because, I already had that sensation before drinking it"

Through his dark tone skin, a little blush could be distinguished. Along with his smile, his expression looked beautiful. Espresso took another sip of his coffee and crossed his legs.

"Well, how long exactly have you had that sensation?"

"Ever since I met you..."

His hands ran along the couch just enough to barely touch Espresso's hips. He looked straight into his eyes. That beautiful caramel color tone in his gaze, it amused Madeleine everytime he saw it. There was something magical in it, something above everything he had ever feeled before. 

"Thats so flattering, but tell me, thats what you say to all of your girlfriends?"

"No, thats what I say to my boyfriends"

His response made him laugh.

"Oh Madeleine, you havent changed a little bit since I met you..."

Espresso took a deep breath and looked at the floor. He spent some seconds trying to put order to his thoughts. Then, he turned to be face to face with Madeleine. He looked straight into his eyes, blue like a clear sky.

"Im still not sure about this"

"What do you mean?"

"About us Madeleine, about... our feelings"

"Feelings?"

"Dont play the fool with me, you know what I mean"

"..."

"Look, I understand what are you trying to say, but I need you to tell me, how do you feel about me, about us?"

"Insecure..."

"Insecure? About what?"

"About the fact that when I wake up tomorrow, you wont be here with me..."

Madeleine could only sigh as a brief response. Words werent enough to assure Espresso that his thoughts of abandonment were just that, mere thoughts. He leaned towards Espresso, leaving a gap of just a few inches. He gently put his hand on his hips and looked at his long and crossed legs. Then, his hand slowly ran down right to his tigh. He could hear Espresso's heart bumping with nervousness. You could almost touch the sexual tension in the air. He whispered in his ear,

"I promise you Espresso, when you wake up, i'll be there with you"

"Madeleine..."

"Just close your eyes and trust me"

Obedient to his love Espresso closed his eyes. Not knowing what to expect, the only thing he could do, was to give up to his body. Some strands of hair fell on Espresso's delicate face. Madeleine softly turned them apart just to discover his exposed lips. Without more hesitation Madeleine kissed him. At frist with care and delicacy, but as his hand was slowly moving from his thighs to his chest, he began to do so with more and more passion. Espresso was amused with this exchange of carnal love. As the overdose of lust ataccked his body, Espresso put his hand on Madeleine's back to sostain himself from falling to the floor. Madeleine one by one, started unbottoning Espresso's shirt, while his other hand gripped one of his thighs with great energy. 

Both of them have been waiting for this exact moment to happen for so long. Everytime the fantasy striked their heart, they would think about every small detail. Ironic that in the end, the moment happened without both of  them noticing, just in a natural way. Madeleine paused his love a moment just to finish undressing Espresso. With every clothe he teared away, a new layer of  skin was revealed. The need, the thrist for love, made him not to stop until he was fully naked. His body was gorgeous, every single curve that ran down his physique drived him crazy, Madeleine couldnt believe it. He was fascinated by how his beautiful dark tone skin shined to the light of the room. And the best part was that he had the best view, right above Espresso.

With the same hurry as a kid who wants to play with his new toy, Madeleine started undressing. He stood up, without leaving the coach, so he could take off his shirt more easily. But before he could do it Espresso decided to help him. He gently began to take off Madeleine's belt, slowly and relaxed, like he had all the time in the world. He grabbed him by his hips, and took down his black formal pant. Madeleine's heart was beating faster than ever. With delicacy, Espresso taked out Madeleine's member. Wow. It was so warm and big, right at the tip there was a trace of precum leaking. It has been a long time since Espresso has done this, but that didnt mattered, he was dying for it.

He  softly grabbed Madeleine's member and started to slowly lick the tip, like he was trying to remember the steps to do a blowjob. He took his time, enjoying the way it felt in his mouth, he loved that warm feeling, especially now, that it was coming from Madeleine. He couldnt believe that he was having sex with him. Espresso couldnt take it anymore, he wanted that dick inside of him now.

He increased the rythm. As he shoved it deeper and deeper into his mouth, he could feel how his whole body reacted. It was so big it almost reached his throat, or maybe it did but he didnt realized, at that point the only thing that mattered was that his wet dream came true. He tooked it in as far as possible, it felt fantastic. Espresso moaned with pleasure, he wanted more. He licked Madeleine's dick all the way to the tip just to give it a kiss in the end. He looked right into his eyes and said

"Please, tell me you're going to fuck me..."

"I thought that was the plan since the beggining"

"Just shut up and put it inside of me"

"Just like that? Without any protection?"

"Oh my god... If you're gonna wear a condom, you better hurry up"

"Heh, lucky I always have an emergency one with me"

"..."

"Im not even going to ask"

Espresso wasnt really surprised that Madeleine had an emergency condom, but he was still bothered with the idea. Luckily, Espresso was way too horny to start a fight over a condom, the only thing that could triggered him enough to do it, was the fact that Madeleine's dick wasnt inside of him in that instant. Maybe the only reason for Madeleine to wear protection was it because it was easier to penetrate with it, or maybe because of habit, whatever the reason it was, it didnt matter now, the only thing important for him was Espresso.

He ripped the package in half, revealing the lubed rubber material. He took it out and started to put it on, frist at the tip and then rolling all the way down, leaving a sensation with every milimiter, an anticipitation for what its about to come. Espresso looked at Madeleine's member with fascination and urge. The way it was so hard and erected, so tempting to the sight. He bitted his lips with lust, he couldnt wait any longer.

"Please do it now..."

Madeleine couldnt resist anymore, he took Espresso by his hips with his strong arms. He spread his legs wide and open, and dragged him closer. Espresso didnt showed the most minimun sign of resistence. He started teasing him, just to get started. Nice and slowly, everytime more closer. He started pushing delicately, trying not to hurt Espresso's fine body. It was easy to take at frist, but as it was slowly shoving deeper, it was getting harder to keep a straight face. But it felt so good, every movement that Madeleine made just got him closer and closer to heaven. Every inch, every second, he loved absolutely everything about it

"Madeleine... Madeleine... Please, faster"

"What?"

"I want more Madeleine, more of you, please"

He fastened up his pace to please Espresso's love desires. He moved forward, going deeper into his loved one. Espresso let out a loud moan. Slowly, Madeleine started to push harder and harder. He was so tight. The way his beautiful dark tone skin was shining to the light of the room, the way his sweet voice started to moan louder and louder, saying his name, imploring him. That mesmarazing feeling motivated him to do it harder and harder everytime. Every moan that escaped from Espresso's lips was music for his ears. More, more please. There was no point in holding back anymore. Madeleine stick out his member from Espresso's hole, he grabbed his hips with all of his force, and slammed him all the way to the bottom. Espresso screamed with pleasure. He could feel every inch of Madeleine inside of him, every pulsation and even the slightest movement. He was just a few inches from heaven, quite literally.

"You liked that?"

"Y-yes, daddy... I loved it~"

Did he just called him daddy? Well, that worked better than expected. Since he liked it so much, Madeleine decided to do it again, and again, and again. He started penetrating Espresso with all of his energy, and considering the physique he had, it was hard, really hard. Espresso felt like he was going to get tear apart. It was too much but not enough at the same time. It hurted, he wasnt used to it, his body was getting at his limit. But he didnt cared, the sensation of pleasure, not only by being penetrated, but more by pleasing Madeleine. Being used by him, being loved by him, being fucked by him. He grabbed onto the couch to try to stay in the same place. He felt a thrill running down his body. A inexplicable feeling of ecstasy took control of Espresso. He couldnt think anymore.

The sensation went on and on and on, it didnt stopped. Everytime Madeleine shoved his member deeper into him his body losed control. He never imagined that this amount of pleasure was even possible. Feeling how every inch destroyed his anal virginity.  If Espresso was on his knees, by this point he just turned into a slave. Chained by his carnal passion and his thirst for love. A really rough love to be precise, but that was just the way he liked it, rude. 

"Madeleine! I-I think im going to..."

He didnt even finished the sentence when he suddenly felt how Madeleine's lips stole a kiss from him, interrupting his exclamation. Their tongues met in a token of rampant passion. A love so fierce but so soft at the same time was only possible by combining certain elements. And Espresso was the perfect formula for Madeleine to burst. He started to penetrate with more intensity than ever. Just right at the edge of climax. Madeleine was decided to show him his love, to show all the things he was capable of doing just for him. And Espresso was decided to take it all, to accept this exchange of love, to show that his passion was reciprocal. 

He took it as deeper as he could as he felt the rush of pleasure taking control of his mind. Espresso climaxed as he felt his interior being filled to the limit. His vision went totally blank for some seconds, trying to process the insane amount of satisfaction. There was so much of it. There even was some drops of the white liquid leaking from his ass. Espresso let himself fall to the coach. His body was exhausted, the amount of physical effort he did, compared to his daily basis, was extreme. Madeleine on the other hand only was a little tired, contrasting not only on the physical differences but also on the relation roles.

Madeleine took out his member just to realize he had just ripped the condom, maybe the expiration date was a little sooner than he remembered. Good thing that they were gay, so there was no problem with that, on the contrary, Espresso seemed to enjoy the sensation. Both of their hearts were beating on an accelerated rate, despite the act being already over. They took a moment to to recover their breath before saying a word...

"You know what...?"

"What?"

"You look beautiful in that position"

"Oh come on Madeleine, dont say that..."

"Why not? im not lying"

"No its just that, you say something like that after you almost teared me apart"

"Oh dont be so exaggerated, I went easy on you"

"Easy?! I feel my legs numb!"

"Really? Oh, sorry I didnt mean to..."

"No, no, its ok, I like how it feels actually"

"Oh, haha, alright then"

"..."

"So are we gonna be here all night or...?"

"Just let me admire you a little bit more, you look so gorgous after I fucked you"

"Oh, shut up..."

"Wait, also didnt did you said that your legs were numb?"

"Yes?"

"Then I guess there only one thing left to do"

"What? What do you mean?"

Just after saying that Madeleine stands up, leaving Espresso on the couch. Then, with a sudden movement he takes Espresso on his wide arms.

"What are you doing?!"

"Taking you somewhere else"

"Where?"

"To the library obviously"

"What?"

"Are you dumb?, we are going to your bedroom"

"But you dont even know where my bedroom is!"

"We'll figure it out on the way there"

"Oh Madeleine..."

"So what do you say baby?~"

"Dont call me baby please"

"That doesnt answers my question"

"..."

Espresso let out a little smug smile

"Well, I hope you got more rounds in your shotgun, because we still have a long night ahead"

"Oh, I assure you the next round is already coming up"

Espresso laughed at Madeleine's presumption

"I hope so baby~"

Both of the lovers stared at each other, apreciating each others beauty. As they climbed the stairs to get to the bedroom, a feeling of gratification invaded their hearts. All of that time they spent doubting about their feeelings was finally over. In the end all of that negative thoughts ended as just like that, mere thoughts and nothing more. Sometimes its hard to believe when you love someone, the feelings are so intense or so ambigous at times that, nothing seems to be clear. But sometimes all you need to realize, if you love someone, its just a little push, something to give you enough courage to risk everything. Sometimes all you need to know if you love someone is a cup of coffee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 22 13
A Coffee Mage and a Paladin of the light. They may not have much in common, but they tolerate each other. But he's the only one who sees the pain the...
32.3K 1K 17
[ humanized espresseleine - university au ] espresso hates madeleine, but when madeleine asks him to be his tutor, two very different people are thro...
11.8K 188 20
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗺𝗴 This book contains mentions of abuse and neglect, as well as a mild... spicy part 🤭❤️ Some cussing is included too...
100K 3K 53
An AU where Espresso was raised with the Cookies Of Darkness. Since he was merely a child, Espresso's one and only desire was to prove his worth to D...