๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† || ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...

Por cryf4iryy

"our relationship is fucking ruined, because of you entering his life!" -โ€ข๐ŸŒป In which; Huang Renjun needs mon... Mรกs

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

fourteen

3.1K 124 35
Por cryf4iryy

how strange to dream
of you even when I
am wide awake.

🎗

The three of them settled in the restaurant Mián.

Jeno went to the VIP area which made renjun nervous, the worst part is its only the three of them that were in there.

"Alright, Here we are" jeno smiled showing jaemin and renjun the table he picked.

It was white, and a really fancy looking table.  Utensils and plates already placed along with glasses. There was also a chinese butler standing beside the table with a menu on his hands.

Renjun was occupied on how should he pay the bills, not noticing that the couple were waiting for him to sit down.

"Huang, are you just gomna stand there or?" jaemin asked, snapping renjun out of his thoughts.

"s-sorry sir" renjun bowed and took a seat in front of jaemin.

"its alright." jeno showed his eyesmile, making renjun melt and jaemin coo.

the butler passed three menu's on each one of them and bowed, waiting for the three to say their orders.

The oldest thanked the butler who smiled at him and opened the menu book, he had his eyes widened at the expensive food prices.

Italics : Chinese

"How are these so expensive?!" Renjun whined in chinese not noticing that he said that out loud.

The couple had questioning looks on their faces and the butler just chuckled.

"I'm sure your boyfriends can pay for you, young man" the mustached man replied, chuckling at renjun's shocked red face.

"Oh no no no, they aren't my boyfriends" renjun replied.

"Mm, really? but earlier they were looking at you with heart eyes" the butler replied

"I-... Maybe there was something on my face? And you have to be mistaken, there weren't looking at me with heart eyes" renjun said, wanting to hide under the table and cry silently.

"What are you both talking about?" Jeno asked, sounding a bit angry.

"Thats a bit rude to talk in a language we don't understand." Jaemin also spoke, sounding a bit irritated.

"S-sorry sirs" the smallest apologized.

"My apologies, Mister Na, Mister Lee" The butler bowed elegantly and took out his fancy notebook and pen to list down the orders.

"What would you like to order?" The butler asked preparing to write down the orders

"I would like the, Nappa Cabbage salad with Chilli. You Jaem?" The blonde asked, looking at the pinkette who had his eyes on the menu.

"I'll have the, Carp Fish Soup, Thank you very much" Jaemin said, showing his attractive smile.

Meanwhile, Renjun kept his mouth shut, not wanting to order because of how expensive the foods are here. He could always stop for mcdonalds later or maybe he'll find chinese street food on the way-

"How about you, Huang?" Jeno asked, raising a brow and Jaemin looking intensely at him, The butler keeping the squeals inside his mouth.

"I-I'm not that hungry Mr. Lee-" "He'll take the Egg Rolls with Meat, please" Jaemin cut him off.

The butler nodded, going out of the room. Not forgetting to say something to the chinese, making renjun turn into a tomato.

"Don't worry about the bills, we were the ones who invited you, huang." jeno sternly said while doing something on his phone.

Jaemin just kept quiet but he didn't leave his eyes off renjun who had shaky hands.

"y-yes sir, sorry" renjun replied, his head hung low.

The room was silent, the tension of the three were extreme. Renjun who had kept quiet, jaemin who was on his phone along with jeno.

Oh how much renjun wanted to evaporate out of this world, So instead of worrying, he thought about jisung and chenle.

"i hope they didn't burn the hospital down-" "Dinner is served" The butler came back with a tray of food on his hands, he placed the food on the table and bowed, exiting the room.

"Well, lets dig in!" cheered the youngest, Jaemin.

🎗

After eating, the three stayed in he restaurant for a couple of moments, talking and getting to know about each other.

Jaemin was starting to believe jeno that renjun wasn't the person he was. Instead renjun was a huge shy fluffball.

A few moments later, they decided to go home because it was getting late anyways, going out of the restaurant, renjun was about to walk out of both of his bosses' sights but was stopped by jaemin grabbing his arm.

"where do you live renjun?" the pinkette asked, letting go of the shorter's arm.

"I-I just live a few blocks away sir" Renjun hates lying, but he has too.

"Do you want us to drive you home? Something could happen to you in this late hour." jeno chimed in, worried for the older.

They were right, something could happen to renjun in this late hour.

The chinese let out a long sigh is it time to introduce them to chenle? he thought.

The smallest puffed his cheeks before nodding his head as yes "O-ok."

Jeno and jaemin gave him a smile before walking to the car. Jeno seated himself on the driver's seat, buckling his seatbelt.

"So, where to renjun?"

"VeriáCla Hospital, Sir"

"A hospital?" jaemin widened his eyes.

"I-I... yes my- ugh! I'll explain it there, so can you please drive, Mr. Lee?" Renjun pleaded.

"Of course.." jeno replied eyeing jaemin who was already looking at him. the two were worried for the chinese.

🎗

Arriving, Renjun had his eyes open wide when the two younger ones followed him inside the hospital. He questioned the two on why the heck were they following him, but the two made a look at renjun that made the oldest walk towards his brother's hospital room.

"H-here we are! You can go now Mr. Na, Mr. Lee" Renjun nervously said, bowing twice.

"No, you said that you'll explain right?" jaemin snapped, raising a brow.

"Ah! o-of course" renjun replied, totally forgetting about the 'explaining' part.

"Now, make us feel at... home?" the blonde said, glancing at the grayish-white door.

Renjun nodded, taking a deep sigh before turning around and opening the door quietly.

"P-please be quiet, the two might me asleep" Renjun whispered, locking the door behind him.

"Sung?" the older chinese whispered.

"p-please take a seat" renjun said, taking off his shoes and wore his white cozy slippers that donghyuck bought for him.

The couple nodded at renjun and took a seat at the couch, seeing a moomin pillow and blanket organized on top.

"hyung? you're home?" a sleepy voice alarmed the three, the voice was oddly familiar to jaemin but the pinkette shrugged it off.

"yes, ji. I-... kinda have visitors" renjun laughed nervously, arranging his things that was in his bag.

while jeno and jaemin just sat quietly.

"really? who?" a tall male showed up infront of the three "oh? jaemin hyung?" jisunh smiled, waving his head "hello, jaemin hyung's fiancé. I'm jisung, jaemin hyung's cousin!" jisung shook jeno's hand.

"oh please, call me jeno hyung, jisung." the blonde gave the younger an eyesmile.

"jisung, i wasn't expecting to see you here" the pinkette stood up to give the younger a big hug which he gladly accepted.

"oh right, renjun kindly explain?" jeno turned his head to the oldest

the couple giving the chinese a soft glare, making renjun turn red and melt.

"right.."

  —————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

73.1K 3.2K 17
Jaemin and Renjun were living a sweet life together. What if Renjun accidentally found another soulmate?
219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
69.7K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
78.8K 3.4K 14
ใ€Ž Have you been cheated on? ใ€ ใ€Ž Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? ใ€ ใ€Ž Have you been dealing with a hard break up? ใ€ Come join our cl...