๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž โœ”๏ธ

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S3

โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S2

3K 174 712
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏɴ 13ᴋ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ!
ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍᴡᴀʜ ✨

Ashlyn winces in even more pain, as she suddenly feels a tremendous amount of pressure in her lower abdomen and a gush of water running down her legs, making her eyes widen.

Ashlyn:"No no no you can't be coming now!"

Sitting herself down on the steps, Ashlyn cried with pain as she tried to reach for her phone in order to call for Jungkook, but every time she moved, the contraction would only intensify. Until she finally saw the blood running down her leg.

Ashlyn:"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Shutting her eyes, Ashlyn let out a panicked scream. But with Jungkook down in the indoor gym, it was hard for him to hear her repeated calls.

Deciding to take a break from lifting his weights, Jungkook grabbed his water bottle; sighing when he realised it was empty. Making him pause his music and make his way upstairs to the kitchen.

Still sat on the stairs, trying to steady her breathing, Ashlyn let out a pained cry when another intense contraction hits her. For a moment, her cry catches Jungkook's attention as he pauses at the kitchen entrance and frowns.

Jungkook:"Babe?....Ash??"

Jungkook waits for a reply but instead hears a sob from Ashlyn which immediately makes him panic.

Without a second thought, Jungkook drops his water bottle; taking off his headphones as he runs into the passage.

Jungkook quickly runs to the stairs and sees Ashlyn hunched over in pain as she holds her stomach and cries.

Jungkook:"Ash what happened?? Did you fall?"

He immediately rushes to her side and grabs her hand as he places his other hand on her back for support.

Ashlyn:"Babe.....my..my water broke."

Jungkook's eyes widen as he looks down and sees a puddle of water beneath Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"W-What the baby's coming now?! But It's early?!"

Ashlyn takes a deep breath and shuts her eyes as she takes another steady breath.

Ashlyn:"I know, but....this baby is definitely coming today. God it hurts!"

Jungkook:"Okay, okay, just breathe baby."

Jungkook crouches down in front of her and soothingly rubs the side of her thighs, but notices the bleeding.

Jungkook:"Ash you're bleeding, what's does that mean??"

Ashlyn:"Babe stop, if you panic I'll panic. Bleeding can mean anything."

Not wanting to distress her even more as she cried, Jungkook lets out a panicked sigh as he pulls out his phone and calls their private midwife, while Ashlyn groans through another contraction.

Jungkook:"Hello? Karla it's Jungkook."

Karla:"Hi Jungkook, is everything okay?"

Jungkook:"Uh Ashlyn's gone into labour."

Karla:"Did her water break?"

Jungkook:"Yeah."

Karla:"Okay. Can she hear me?"

Putting his phone on loud speaker, Jungkook points his phone towards Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"Yeah she can hear you."

Karla:"Hi Ashlyn."

Ashlyn:"Hi."

Karla:"How long ago did your water break?"

Ashlyn:"Um about...10 or 15 minutes ago. And I'm bleeding a little which is scary me."

Karla:"Okay not to worry. Slight bleeding can be a sign of early labour, it's normal so don't worry, and how far apart are the contractions?"

Ashlyn:"Um every two minutes and they're really intense. Like the one coming now."

Ashlyn shuts her eyes in pain as Jungkook soothingly rubbed her shoulder.

Karla:"Okay. I'm going to make my way over now, make sure you're somewhere comfortable. Some woman like to relax with a birthing ball or lay in bed, whichever feels most comfortable for you. Once I'm there we'll check how induced you are and we'll prep you for birth. Call me if you feel like anything is wrong or if the bleeding becomes really excessive. I'll be there soon."

Ashlyn:"Okay, Thank you."

As Karla hangs up, Jungkook looks down at Ashlyn and softly grabs her hands.

Jungkook:"Lets get you up to the bedroom, you'll be more comfortable."

Ashlyn nods as Jungkook helps up even though her strained groans. With his hand on her back, Jungkook guides Ashlyn back to the their bedroom as she waddles along.

Upon entering the room; Jungkook rushes to the bed and props up the pillows comfortably before helping Ashlyn into bed and sitting her up slightly.

Jungkook:"Just try and relax okay baby."

Ashlyn nods, but then shuts her eyes momentarily and takes a deep breath as she strokes her belly. Jungkook places his hand on her cheek and lets her breath through her contractions for a moment.

Jungkook:"You need anything baby?"

Ashlyn:"I'm okay for now. Just want you by my side."

Jungkook:"I got you baby."

Ashlyn smiles softly as Jungkook kisses her forehead, while she rests her head on his chest and takes deep breaths.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I can't lie, I'm nervous as hell man. Like I just wanna make sure everything goes well. Obviously Ash is my main priority right now, I wanna make sure she's good and I'm just tryna keep myself calm for her sake. But it's like, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I don't even think it's really hit me yet. Like I'm about to be a dad soon."

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

Soon enough, it was now time for Ashlyn to prep for birth. The private midwife Karla, was sat in the bedroom, filling up the blow up pool with water as she gathered what she needed for Ashlyn's delivery.

Resting herself on her birthing ball, Ashlyn let out painful groans as Jungkook sat beside her to rub her lower back.

Jungkook:"How you feeling baby? Does it really hurt? You want anything to drink? Are you in a lot of pain? you wanna lay down?"

Ashlyn squints her eyes and exhales a long breath and she groans through her contractions.

Ashlyn:"Shut the fuck up. It hurts babe and you asking questions isn't making it feel any better."

Knowing all too well the trauma of Ashlyn's mood swings, Jungkook refrains from asking anymore questions.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby."

Letting out a soft sigh, Ashlyn softly chuckles, knowing that Jungkook was clearly only nervous.

Ashlyn:"I'm sorry, It's okay. I know you mean well—ow ow ow!"

Ashlyn shuts her eyes tightly as another contraction hits her, but this one being her most intense, making her let out a scream. Doing the best he can, Jungkook rubs her waist and watches her as he comforts her.

Karla:"Ashlyn, I think it's time now."

With the help of Jungkook, Ashlyn makes her way over to the pool and gets in after removing her robe. Jungkook softly kisses her cheek as he holds onto her hand.

Karla:"Okay Ashlyn, I want you to take a deep breath and on your next contraction, hold your breath give me a big push. You're gonna push for 10 seconds each time okay?"

Ashlyn:"Okay."

Karla:"You feel one coming?"

Ashlyn:"Mhm."

Karla:"Okay deep breath."

Shutting her eyes, Ashlyn takes in a deep breath, before leaning slightly forward and pushing and squeezing Jungkook's hand.

Ashlyn:"Aaah!!"

Karla:"2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 aaand take a breath."

Throwing her head back momentarily, Ashlyn takes a deep breath, while Jungkook places his hand on the side of her cheek.

Karla:"Okay Ashlyn, and again push."

Ashlyn:"Ah it's hurts!!!"

Karla:"I know, but you're doing so well. Take another deep breath and push again."

Ashlyn:"No I can't, I can't."

Ashlyn shakes her head and lets out a sob.

Jungkook:"Yes you can Ash, come on you're strong baby, you got this."

Karla:"Just a couple more pushes Ashlyn."

Taking another deep breath, Ashlyn takes in Jungkook's soothing words of encouragement, and shuts her eyes to deliver a few more pushes.

Karla:"Final push Ashlyn, you can do this, give this all you can. You got—"

Ashlyn:"Shut up!!!!"

And just like that, Ashlyn delivers her final push, before the sound of small cries fill the room.

Karla:"Congratulations on your baby girl."

Ashlyn:"Oh my god."

As Karla places her gently on Ashlyn chest, Ashlyn let's out a joyful sob while Jungkook smiles through his tears as he looks down at his daughter.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Ashlyn:"I'm a mum! We had our little Mya! I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I love her. She's just so perfect, I just wanna give her all the love in the world."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴛᴇᴀʀʏ ᴇʏᴇᴅ*
Jungkook:"Ah she's just perfect man. Like it's actually mad, I have a daughter now. Trust me Imma do everything to protect her.

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

After cleaning up, Ashlyn lays in bed, gently cradling her daughter as she feeds her, while Jungkook softly smiled as he watched.

Ashlyn:"She has so much hair. I'm literally obsessed with her."

Jungkook chuckles as he watches Ashlyn play with Mya's hair.

Jungkook:"How you feeling baby?"

Ashlyn:"I'm okay. My body kind of hurts like hell, but I'm just mostly tired."

Jungkook:"Well I'm proud of you baby. Thank you for bringing my daughter into this world."

Ashlyn smiles as Jungkook leans in close and pecks her lips, before looking down at Mya and softly kisses the top of her head, making her smile.

Ashlyn:"Aw she's smiling."

Jungkook grins and gives her more kisses, earning more adorable smiles from Mya.

Jungkook:"Yeah I already know who her favourite parent will be."

Ashlyn:"Oh whatever."

Playfully rolling her eyes, Ashlyn shakes her head and smiles while Jungkook continues to grin and give Mya kisses.

Ashlyn:"Can you let her eat."

Jungkook:"Oh someone's getting jealous."

Ashlyn laughs while Jungkook raises both his hands in a playful offence.

Jungkook:"We should let everyone know the news."

Ashlyn:"Yeah, we can FaceTime everyone and maybe this afternoon invite people over to see her."

Jungkook:"That's cool. We won't have everyone stay too long. Both my princesses need some rest."

Ashlyn chuckles as Jungkook smiles.

Ashlyn:"We should probably FaceTime Taesan and Tae now, since they're coming in two days. ."

Jungkook nods as he takes his phone and dials for Taesan.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ~ ᴘᴀʀɪs

As she made her way downstairs, Taesan looked down at her ringing phone; causing her smile when Jungkook's name came up on her screen. Especially since it hard been quite a while since they had spoken. With that she immediately answers the FaceTime call with a smile.

Taesan:"Hey bro."

Jungkook:"What's up sis. How you been?"

Taesan:"I've been good. Just living the french life oui oui."

Jungkook chuckles as Taesan sits herself on the couch in the living room.

Taesan:"How've you been? I really miss you guys. How's Ashlyn?"

Jungkook:"Miss you too T. I've been good though, Ash's good too. She just finished feeding our daughter."

Taesan:"Aw cute—........wait what?!"

Jungkook laughs along with Ashlyn as he turns the camera over to her. Showing her holding Mya between her arms.

Taesan:"No guys stop you're gonna make me cry."

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook smile as Taesan covers her mouth with teary eyes.

Taesan:"Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you guys. She's so adorable."

Ashlyn:"Thank you. She surprised us by coming early, but she's super healthy which is good. So yeah this is Mya."

Taesan:"Aw I'm so happy for you guys! You guys are gonna make great parents."

Jungkook:"Thanks T. Where's Tae?"

Taesan:"In his office, I'll go get him."

Taesan stands up and makes her way to Tae's office and she awkward scratches the back of her neck. Her and Tae has been in quite an awkward place since their disagreement.

Pushing his door open without knocking, Taesan steps into Tae's office, making him frown as turned away from the Polaroids he was developing and looked at her.

Taesan:"Jungkook and Ashlyn are on the phone."

Not glancing much at him, Tae takes the phone from his wife's hand and smiles into the camera, while Taesan awkward looked up at him.

Taehyung:"Hey guys, what's up? How are you both?"

Jungkook:"Yeah we're good bro. We just wanted to share some news with you guys."

Taehyung:"What news?"

Ashlyn:"We had the baby! It's a girl!"

Taesan watches the way Tae's eyes seemed to light up with joy and a wide smile spreading across his face. But Taesan also knew her husband well enough to notice the slight pained look in his eyes; making her look down to the floor.

Taehyung:"That's amazing guys, I'm so happy for you both. She's beautiful. What's her name?"

Ashlyn:"Mya."

Taehyung:"That's a pretty name. I'm honestly so happy for you guys and I can't wait till I get some free time to see you all."

Jungkook:"Bro, I thought you and T we're coming in two days?"

Taehyung:"I've got some work to do unfortunately. But she'll be coming down to see you guys."

Tae briefly glances at Taesan before looking back to the phone and smile.

Jungkook:"Alright cool. Well we'll find some time to proper catch up bro."

Taehyung:"Yeah definitely. Well once again congratulations on your baby girl guys."

Ashlyn:"Thank you so much. Now you and Taesan are next."

Taesan forces as smile as Tae let out a forced chuckle. Jungkook's frowned slightly, noticing the awkward tension between the pair. But he decides not to mention it.

Jungkook:"Alright well, we'll let you guys get back to doing what you were doing. Ash needs to get some rest now anyways."

Taehyung:"Alright cool. Catch up with you guys later and congratulations once again."

Taesan:"Bye guys."

Jungkook and Ashlyn both smile and wave goodbye before ending the call. With that, Tae hands Taesan her phone back, before turning back to his work. Causing Taesan to frown and sigh.

Taesan:"Can you talk to me please."

Taehyung:"I'm kind of busy right now San."

Taesan:"Taehyung stop it. I don't want to argue with you."

Taking the photos out his hand, Taesan places them down on his desk as she stands in front of him, when he finally looks at her.

Taehyung:"Neither do i."

Taesan:"So why are we barley talking to each other?"

Taehyung:"San, I tried to talk to you about something that I thought was important to both of us. Clearly I was wrong."

Taesan:"You keep acting like I said it wasn't important to me. I'm not ready Tae. I don't want to rush into thinking about kids right now."

Taehyung:"You know what, instead of giving me some bullshit excuse about not being ready like you have been for the last two years. Just be honest with me, do you actually want kids. Have you ever wanted kids?"

Falling silent, Taesan licks her lips as she looks away momentarily. A hurt expression lands on Tae's face the longer Taesan struggles to answer.

Taehyung:"Wish I knew that before putting a ring on your finger."

With her eyes slightly tearing up, Taesan stares back at him.

Taesan:"Well my mind could change—"

Taehyung:"Don't bother."

Taesan frowns at his words.

Taesan:"So what does that mean? For us?"

Instead of answering, Tae falls silent himself as he looks away and sighs. More tears rush to Taesan's eyes at his silence. But their attention is pulled away by his ringing phone. As he pulls his phone from his pocket, Taesan frowns at the name on the screen.

Taesan:"Who's Céline?"

Instead of answering, Tae looked down at his phone.

Taehyung:"I need to take this."

Taesan frowns and watches as Tae turns around; walking out his office with the phone to his ear. Despite listening in, Taesan can only hear Tae speaking in french as his voice began to fade away. Causing her to look down at her wedding ring with a tear leaving her eye.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Stood in the bathroom, water dripping down from Jimin's face and hair after having splashed water over his face, as an attempt to stop his frightening hallucinations.

He stares at himself in the mirror, barely being able to recognise himself. His eyes held nothing but pain, his skin had become pale and dark circles surrounded his eyes.

He was a mess.

Yoongi:"Jimin."

Jimin barley reacted to the knocks on the bathroom door as Yoongi called his name repeatedly.

Yoongi:"Someone's here to see you."

Those simple words were enough to spark some sort of life within Jimin and walked towards the door and opened it.

Jimin:"Who is it?"

Staring back at him, Yoongi scoffed at the gleam of hope In Jimins eyes.

Yoongi:"Tu madre."

Jimin frowned as the little hope he had withered away while he followed Yoongi to the living room, where his mother was sat on the couch.

Jimin:"What are you doing here?"

Deciding to watch the drama unfold, Yoongi sat back and watched as Isabella took a step towards her son.

Isabella:"I haven't heard from you in months. No one has. I miss you. I came down to see you, I've been staying with your sister. She misses you too. Are you okay? You look sick cariño."

Jimin:"Don't touch me. Im fine."

Immediately pushing her away from him, Jimin frowned as his mothers eyes teared up.

Isabella:"Solo ven a casa. Vuelve a españa por favor."

Jimin scoffed as he shook his head.

Jimin:"I never wanna be in that house. I'm fine right where I am Isabella. I don't need your fucking tears and your fake motherly love. I'm fine."

Staring down at his arms, Isabella noticed the bruises and markings that were appearing on Jimin's inner elbow crease.

Isabella:"What are you doing to yourself here? Why are you like this Jimin? I just want you to come back home!"

As tears began to run down his mothers face, something instead of him seemed to snap at her words.

As he forcefully grabbed her by her hair, he dragged her to the mirror and forced her to look at herself as she cried.

Jimin:"I'm this way because of you!! Because of everything you did to me!!! Everything you let her do to me!!! So don't fucking as me why I am the way I am!! You made me this way you worthless excuse of woman!!! You're son is dead you hear me!! He's dead!!!"

Finally letting her go, Isabella fell to her knees as Jimin looked down at her in tears, before slowly crouching down next to her and softly moving her hair behind her ear and stroking her cheek.

Jimin:"I hate you. And the next time you look me in the eye, and ask me why I am the way I am, I swear I'll choke the fucking life out of you. And believe me, I won't regret it."

Standing himself back up, Jimin made his way to his room and slammed the door shut, while his mother was left to break down in tears.

Yoongi, who had been sat watching the whole thing unfold, stood up and made his way over to the crying woman and helped her to her feet.

Isabella:"Please talk to him Yoongi. Please. I just want my boy back."

Yoongi didn't say a word but looked down at her as she rested her head to his chest and cried. But of course Yoongi didn't hug nor comfort her cries.

Yoongi:"Deberías irte. porque esa es una amenaza que quiso decir."

Looking up at him, Isabella pulled away as Yoongi gave her a blank look and walked over to the front door to open it. Isabella looked back in the directions Jimin had walked in, with a painful feeling in her heart.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Late at night, the house was finally quiet after having Jungkook's family, Ashlyn's family and their friends over to celebrate the birth of Mya.

Shuffling around in bed, Ashlyn turned to her side, expecting to feel Jungkook next to her, but was instead with an empty space, making her squint her eyes open.

Immediately sitting up in a panic at the thought of being alone, Ashlyn turns to see Mya not in her incubator.

As Ashlyn glanced at the clock to see it was 2am, she slowly got herself out of bed and made her way out the room. With her heart racing she looked around as she made her way downstairs, but her panicked breaths began to settle when she saw Jungkook stood in the living room, holding Mya in his arms as her head rested on his shoulder.

He gently patted her back to the soft music he was playing as he soothingly rocked her back to sleep. Ashlyn couldn't help but smile as she watched him; momentarily catching his attention.

Jungkook:"Hey, what you doing up?"

Jungkook spoke softly and his hand rubbed Mya's back.

Ashlyn:"I woke up and you weren't in bed, so I kind of panicked thinking I was home alone."

Ashlyn chuckled softly as she approached the two.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby, didn't mean to scare you like that. She just woke up in the middle of the night, and I just wanted you to get some rest, so I brought her down here."

Ashlyn:"That's okay. Is she hungry?"

Smiling gently, Ashlyn softly played with Mya's hair as Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook:"Nah she was just a little fussy. But I got her baby, you go back to sleep. I'll be up in a bit."

Ashlyn:"Okay. Love you."

Jungkook smiles as he leans in and places a kiss on Ashlyn lips.

Jungkook:"Love you too."

Ashlyn smiles as she places a kiss on Mya head and leaves the two. But not before turning around and smiling softly as she watched Jungkook gently pat Mya's back and place a soft kiss of her cheek.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Thought I'd be nice and not leave y'all on a crazy cliffhanger LMAO
Hope you enjoyed!

Also meet....

ᴍʏᴀ ᴊᴇᴏɴ-ᴍᴀʀᴀɴᴛ!

Cutieeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 8.1K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
198K 15.4K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
137K 4.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
792K 34.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...