Karma x OC (Assassination Cla...

By DarkSun18

After missing school for a long time due to an illness, Katsumi Tsukino is sent to Class E. At first she went... More

Chapter 1- New Girl Time
Chapter 3- Pinch Time
Chapter 4- Umbrella Time
Chapter 5- Beating Time
Chapter 6- Flutter Time
Chapter 7- Intervention Time
Chapter 8- Appeal Time
Chapter 9- Confession Time
Chapter 10- Threat Time
Chapter 11- Start Time
Chapter 12- If Time
Chapter 13- Trust Time
Chapter 14- Die Time
Chapter 15-Obey Time?
Chapter 16- Together Time
A/N
Chapter 17- Amiss Time (Part 1)
Chapter 18- Amiss Time (Part 2)
Chapter 19- Concentration Time
Chapter 20- Pair Time
Chapter 21- Kill Time
Chapter 22- Worry Time
Chapter 23- After Time (Part 1)
Chapter 24- After Time (the end)

Chapter 2- Shock Time

7.2K 170 77
By DarkSun18

        "Hey, Katsumi-san!" I look up and see a girl with long blond hair. "That was some assassination attempt! Where did you get the idea?" Even though she was the only one who asked, I could sense that everyone else in the classroom was also interested.

        "Uhhh, I saw this one T.V. drama were there was a lot of assassination stuff and got the idea from there," I replied. There was a brief silence before more people appeared in front of me. In an instant, I was surrounded by a bunch excited people.

        "Really?! What drama?!"         

        "That's amazing!"

        "You're acting was also really good!"

        "Are you aiming to be an actress?!"

        Everybody was talking, and I was kind of dazed. From what I remembered in Class A, everyone just studied. This type of chatting was only short lived and more distant. The students there talked only for the sake of having a conversation. That was the only reason. "Umm... I'm more of that person who does nothing but watch dramas all day," I said apathtically. "I was just winging it this morning with that act." Everyone just stared in amazement. That's weird. Usually I would get eyes of burning hatred whenever I say things like that.

        "Really? That's amazing~," A girl with green hair said. She looks familiar. The girl made eye contact with me and immediately smiled. "My name is Kaede Kayano." I raised an eyebrow for a moment, but quickly returned the smile.

        "Hi. Nice to meet you..." Her name is even more familiar. I swear I've seen her before.

        "Katsumi-san really likes dramas, huh?" It was the guy with blue hair. "I'm Nagisa. Shiota Nagisa." I greeted him and held back my comment on his appearance.

        "Katsumi Tsukino, a.k.a Katsuno. On the internet you have your own website completely dedicated to your own drama reviews. You're actually quite famous online" I turned to my left and saw a girl with purple hair on a digital screen. Also on the screen was my website.

        I looked down slightly and explained, "Yeah~, I made a few reviews a year or two ago. After that, people kept asking for more and I became a well known critique on the net."

        "Heh~. That's pretty cool." My eyes widened as soon as I heard that voice. I looked at Karma, who was giving me a casual smile.

        A sheepish grin formed on my slightly blushed face. "Thanks."

        It was P.E. class and I was skipping. I understand physical activity is important and all but, I seriously don't feel like doing anything. I cautiously tip-toed outside and stuck close to the wooden exterior. I looked around and then made my way around the corner. Then out of no where something appeared in front of me, causing me to freak out and fall back. "Ha ha ah~. What are doing~?" It was that playful voice again.

        Irritated, I dusted off my hands. "Skipping..." In front of my face was a hand. I looked up to see Karma's usual sly smile. While raising myself up, I told him, "I can get up by myself, Akabane." I walked away, but Karma seemed to be following me.

        "Heh~. I told you that you can just call me by my first name, Katsumi-chan~."

        Without looking back, I nonchalantly responded, "Then get rid of the 'chan' at the end of my name, will you?" I walked further away from the building and towards the woods. "By the way, sorry for earlier. I kind of just said things without thinking."

        "Oh~, if you're planning to appease me so that I won't tell anyone you skipped, then I think it's better for you to head back now," Karma teased.

        "Tch." Honestly, out of all the other people, why did I have to get caught by this guy? I told Karasuma-sensei that I wasn't feeling well and headed back to the building. However, it has been a while since I was outdoors and I've never been up here before. There must be a quiet place where I could watch the new episode of 'favorite drama' somewhere. Any yet... "How long are you going to follow me?" I asked.

        "It's fine, isn't it? After all, we're both skipping." I stopped abruptly, and Karma's footsteps also came to a halt.

        "It's just... For some reason, I feel like something is going attack me from behind," I mumbled quietly. It was as if a sinister aura was sneakily enveloping from behind. I turned around and found my face a few inches away from Karma's chest. Was he this close the whole time? I looked into his gold eyes. His eyes full of amusement and banter, made my indifferent eyes dull in comparison. "Are you lost?" I asked in a serious tone. One of his eyes twitched with irritation, but his innocent smile was still there. I tried my best not to laugh. 

        Karma moves closer, and I instictively move back. But, a tree blocked my way. I pushed my back against it, as if it would magically let me sink into it and escape. "What about you?" He asked almost in a whisper, and he leaned his arm above my head, against the tree. "You're the one trying to go deeper into the mountain." He was still smiling, which in turn made me anxious, considering how I'm kind of trapped.

        "Uhhh... I'm exploring." It sounded more like a question when I said it out loud. Looks like I won't be able to watch anything.

        "Oh~. Is that so?" Karma leans in closer to me, until his face was an inch or two away from me. "Are you sure it's safe to go into the mountain alone?"

        "I... Uh. I-I'm not a child," I stuttered. Can you back away?- Is what I wanted to say. The soft wind was cooling against my hot cheeks."Besides, you were going to keep following me, right?"

        "Who knows~?" Karma gave me an intent gaze. "I could leave you alone any time." Somehow, his voice sounded darker than usual to me when he said that. A fleeting silence took over. But during that short moment, those words pierced me so gently, almost making my heart crumble.         

        "Is that so?" My voice was so cold and distant that every word that came out would probably just pass by him. "Then do as you please." I ducked under his arm and headed back towards the building. And here I thought that we were friends or something... I guess I just misunderstood again.

            After school, Koro-sensei was giving me make up lessons for everything that I missed. He taught it in a way, where everything was easy to understand. I was done after 30 minutes. "Wonderful, Katsumi-san! You were able to easily comprehend everything," Koro-sensei exclaimed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Karma-kun outside, leaning next to the open window. "I guess he is waiting for his chance to kill me," Koro-sensei thought.

        I kind of forced a smile, "Thank you." I looked down at all the notes. Math, science, history, literature... How nostalgic.

        "Is there something wrong?" He asked. I let out a dejected sigh.

        "The truth is Koro-sensei... I'm a lazy slacker." Koro-sensei stayed silent, and outside Karma was giving his all to hold in his laughter. "Even though I don't study a lot, I still get good grades. My school rank was 6th place. It was my pride to have such a high rank when all I do is just watch dramas all day. That's why I didn't hesitate to tell others my rank. The one thing that pisses off people the most is when a lazy unmotivated slacker excels greater than the hard workers around here," I said in a cold, but haughty way. Koro-sensei had sweatdrops on his face.

        "Deliberately straining relationships with those around you, will not benefit you in anyway," Koro-sensei lectured.

        "I know... That's why I did it. School was such a boring place to me. The same background, the same characters... It was always the same scenario." I looked at Koro-sensei. "At least the burning eyes of hatred with be something new, but even that got boring after a while." Koro-sensei didn't know how to respond. I continued, "What I can't stand is how the school made me take the test, regardless of my absence. How am I supposed to find any pride in getting good grades when they don't even give me a fair chance?" I looked at Koro-sensei with tears forming in my eyes. "Koro-sensei... The truth is... I'm going to die soon." Outside, Karma stayed very still with wide eyes.

        Koro-sensei stared at me silently for a moment and then asked, "What do you mean, Katsumi-san?"

        I forced a small smile and explained, "The reason why I was absent a lot was because I had a terrible illness. My parents did everything they could to make sure I got a full recovery, but it was no use. I need to get a surgery, but it's way too expensive. My parents insisted I got the surgery, but... I can't... There's no way I can make my parents go through that when I might not even survive the surgery." My voice was all shaky and tears started to fall. "I decided to go to school for one last time, but I fell to Class E. Then I heard about the reward money. If I could just get that, then I could at least not worry about my parents being broke... The truth is, I find this classroom to be fun. I like being with everyone here." I faced Koro-sensei with teary eyes. "I want to live!" I cried as I repeated those words. Eventually, those words faded and my sobs took over the silent classroom.

(3rd person POV. *I'm sorry if changing POVs are getting confusing. Let me know if it bothers you too much and I'll fix it for the other chapters.)

        Karma peeked into the classroom and saw Katsumi's crying face. He turns and walks away from the building, heading home. Katsumi is going to die? "Coming into Class E unexpectedly and then leaving the same way... Will it really be that easy?" He said under his breath. Karma gripped his chin with two fingers. If Koro-sensei dies, then Katsumi will live... Both of them are fun to play with, but... Considering how the earth would be destroyed next March, I'd only be able to enjoy myself until then. But, if Koro-sensei dies and Katsumi lives, then I would be able to enjoy myself a little longer. Karma stretched his arms and with a playful grin he says, "Looks like I'm going to be busy tomorrow~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
34.4K 690 29
IT modern au groupchat, they're all idiots.
197K 9.4K 20
(Y/N) (L/N) was a modern, independent woman who didn't take any of the misogyny from the era she was born in. Playing by her own rules, it leads her...
6.7K 202 7
Y/n is all alone in her empire walls with no one besides her maids, guards and act. With no one to talk to y/n decides to go to the only person she c...