JENSOO MULTISHOT

By samjj_

something that crossed my mind More

I have to - I
I have to - II
I have to - III
I have to - IV
I have to - V (END)
Burden - I
Burden - II
Burden - III (END)
(A/N)
No, No, No - I
No, No, No 🔞 (END)
Jealous¿
Jealous¿ (END)
You, You, You - I
You, You, You - END 🔞
Whipped Chu
Surprise - I
Surprise - END 🔞
Perfect
Weird Jen
Weird Jen - II
Wild Dream
I hate you - I
I hate you - II
I hate you - III (END)
Mine
The Boss
Jennie Ruby Jane Official
un rendez-vous romantique
Angel (The Boss)
Cheat
Cheat - End
Cheat - Bonus
Fake
Time
After Mandu 🔞🔞
New Year 🔞
R.I.P (Not an update)
'Us'
Enchanted - I
Bag
So near, yet so far.
So near, yet so far (2)
I'm Better

Christmas

1.4K 77 3
By samjj_

Idk, but i think this one is messy.

//

"Jennie, honey?"

"Yes, Eomma?"

"Have Sooyaa texted you? It's weird because it's been four days already, and she didn't text me any single text."

"Oh... Me too," Jennie replied in a small voice.

"You too?" Jennie's mom was surprised with the info since she knew that the latter wouldn't miss a day without texting her daughter.

Jennie nodded slowly and felt pain in her chest. They are not dating...yet. Jisoo courted her right after she broke up with GD.

It's been three months now, but Jisoo didn't ask her yet, and she knows that Jisoo wants her to make sure that her heart is ready for the older.

Seeing her texts were left unread by the latter, she decided to text the maknaes,

Jennie let out a heavy sigh; she knew the latter was having a tough time regarding her first drama, but still, she never talked about it and chose to keep it herself.

Clicking the chatbox, she texted Lisa,

That's it; she decided to go to Jisoo's house.

"Nini? You okay there?"

"Nde, Eomma, I will go to Jisoo's house."

"I think better if you go tomorrow morning; it's midnight now, honey."

"I agreed with your mom, now come here. Let's have the wine; I miss my little princess." Jennie's dad said, agreeing with her mother.

Jennie sighed but smiled once her father stretched out his arm to hug her.

//////

Jennie threw her phone on the bed and rushed to the toilet; she is just saying it was a throwback photo because she was trying to calm down her mind; she knew that the older was loyal, but the feeling of jealousy could not be denied.

"Honey? Let's have breakfast together."

"Coming, Eomma!"

Jennie rushed to the kitchen just to be greeted with her favorite avocado sandwiches.

"Woah!"

"Come on, honey; you want to go to your lover's house, right?"

Hearing the word 'lover' makes Jennie's cheeks turn red, which resulting laughter from her parents.

"Aigoo, I told you, you should date Jisoo from the first day you were awestruck at her. I already know that she will be your soulmate the first day you tell me about her. No matter what happened, I knew that Jisoo would always be the best daughter in law I would have"

Jennie smiled secretly; she knew that her parents supported her with Jisoo, but she didn't expect her strict dad to say things like that.

"Gomawo Appa..." Jennie said with tears in her eyes; she rushed to her dad and hugged him.

"I want you to keep her close; whatever happens, listen out, don't make simple things ruin everything, okay?"

Jennie nodded and pulled away from the hug.

"We would send you there; I want to take your mom on a beautiful date."

//////

Jennie stood in front of the door; she knocked on the door a few times; she even rang the bell, but there was no response.

Luckily she knew the passcode to enter the house. At first, she felt that she shouldn't enter it without Jisoo's permission but thinking about what may happen to the latter made her forget about the consent. She needs to check on her person ASAP.

Opening the door, she quickly entered the living room; the takeout boxes were scattered on the floor, there were soju bottles too.

Jennie frowned at the view. Jisoo is not this kind of person. She will immediately clean right after she's done eating (fact). She walked towards the bedroom and opened the door, revealing a woman lying on her stomach in just her undies.

Bona.

Seeing the view, her eyes were brimming with tears. She felt betrayed. She thought Jisoo loved her. She thought Jisoo would wait for her.

She was about to run when the bathroom door was opened, revealing a messy Jisoo in her shorts and sports bra; her face was pale, and you could see that tears ruined her mascara.

Jennie stood at the door, waiting for what Jisoo would do when she saw her, but Jisoo didn't seem okay. She went straight to the bed, plopped her body, and suddenly cried—Bona, who was sleeping awake by the sound of Jisoo crying, still didn't see Jennie at the door. (this is funny for me, actually)

"Hey hey, Soo, here, here," Bona kneeled beside Jisoo and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm a mess bon-bon, I shouldn't be an idol from the first place, I'm a jerk, I'm such a-"

"Shh, you're not, buddy; you're doing great."

Jennie couldn't deny that she's jealous seeing the kinship between the two, but she worried more about Jisoo, who's suddenly cried and such a mess

She was about to move and pull them from the hug when a sound of notification popped up

It's from her father. And of course, because of the sound, the two of them pulled away from the hug, and Jisoo accidentally pushed Bona from the bed.

"Fck! Sooyaa!"

"Eh-" Jisoo wiped her tears and looked at Jennie and Bona before jumping from the bed and standing awkwardly beside it.

"Jennie, this is not what you think about, we-erm-bon-"

Instead of getting mad, Jennie cried and rushed towards Jisoo,

"Mianhe Unnie, I should come to you right after those stupid rumors; I shouldn't let you be alone."

"Oh, don't worry, Jennie, I was here sin-"

"Bona," Jisoo cut her off and patted Jennie back lovingly; Jennie was a crying mess in her embrace, hugging her tightly like there's no day after tomorrow.

"I should have come to you even though you said you're okay; I'm so sorry, Unnie; I was too engrossed with my friends but, you're suffering alone, drinking all those alcohol to free your mind."

"It's okay, Jendeuk; I'm okay."

"Yah!!! Stop denying it!" Jennie throws Jisoo several times, rambling about everything while Bona comes back to her sleep.

"Mianhe, mianhe Jendeuk"

///////

"Bon-Bon, come on, wake up; Jennie cooked some food for us."

"Ergh- baby chu~." Bona pulled Jisoo and hugged her, eyes still closed, causing her not to notice a fuming cat behind her best friend.

"Chu~yah~ you're so warm~."

"Yah! Bon-Bon, wake up!!!" Jisoo tried to pull away, but Bona tightened the hug,

"Wait, you left me unsatisfied last night; let me hug y-"

"YAH!!!!"

RIP JISOO.

////

Last night...

"Aish, this jebal, I was about to come, what do you want-"

"Jiyeon-ahhh" The latter, on the other line, drunkenly crying out her name.

"Oi! Sooyaa, what happened? Where are you?!"

"Come hewee, letzz dwunk." After that, Jisoo mumbled some words that Bona couldn't understand, so she just let her be.

"Damn, I should text her earlier, now I have a kid to take care of"

//////

"So... You were having sex when Jisoo asked you to come over?"

"Uh-huh, stupid lady, but the girl I get laid with is dull; she's come less than five minutes, then I have to settle it alone."

"Bon- what the fuck! I don't need to know that!"

"I don't tell you, dummy; I'm telling your girlfriend right here because instead of calling her, you call me." Bona rolled her eyes before taking a sip of Jennie's soup. She didn't even notice the blush on both ladies after she mentioned 'girlfriend.'

"Damn, Soo! You better wife her quickly; this soup is so perfect!"
"Aww!"

"Shut up and devour it," Jisoo hissed after stepping on her best friend's toes.

Bona clicked her tongue, but after seeing the redness on Jisoo's cheeks, Bona patted her back.

"You better move quickly before-"

"Ji-Yeon"

"Okay, okay," Bona quickly finished the soup and ran to Jisoo's bedroom after screaming thanks to Jennie and something about going home.

"Yes, urm, sorry about that"

Jennie just nodded and looked down.

The silence was awkward.

"Chu..." Jennie breaks it, hands fiddling with her t-shirt.

"Yes, Jendeuk?"

"What Bona said... earlier... Why don't you call me?"

Jisoo was speechless.

"Do you still... Willing... To wait... For me?" Jennie asked again, with shuttering voice.

Instead of answering, Jisoo stood and walked towards her bedroom, leaving Jennie alone in the kitchen.

Jennie was about to cry when Jisoo came back with a wooden box engraved with JJ on it.

"Here"

Jennie took it from the latter's hand, trembling while opening the box.

The result made Jennie speechless.
It contains a polaroid-sized photo book of her; from their trainees days, there were pictures when she cried because she lost her NiNi; during her birthday, the photobook was almost complete, but there are two images that were just black between the pictures.

"The black photo... It's when you dated... Ekhem... them..."

"At the moment... I knew... My world turned black... My head was numb... I don't even know how to breathe. I just grabbed my camera and tried to... capture the moon... but I couldn't... it's just... I felt that my world had collapsed, but I didn't want to show it to you because, for me, all the matters are you're happy... I've loved you since you're 15. I thought I was wrong at that time; that's ridiculous, but I realize it when you're not around; I don't have the heart to go through the day; you have the impact on my life, Jen."

Jisoo runs her thumbs, wiping the tears coming out from Jennie's eyes.

"I tried to move on, I did. But when I'm with someone else, all I think is you. Jennie loves doing that too; Jennie hates that thing; Jennie will be mad if I go there without her; you occupied my mind, Jendeukie." Jisoo whispered the last part.

"I want to give you that box... When the photo books are complete but... I guess I will give you now... Because... I'm a mess. I am"

"I don't even think straight right now," Jisoo let out a dry laugh making Jennie frown.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm letting you go; I don't think I deserve you. I'm sorry, Jendeuk, you deserve someone better."

Before Jisoo could stand up and turn away, she was pulled by the younger, and plump, soft lips were on her lips.

Her eyes widened, shocked by the sudden contact.

Pulled away, Jennie put her hands-on the latter cheeks.

"If you fucking leave me, I will make sure that you won't see the world again, don't make this Christmas the worst I've ever been, enough by the scene of you half-naked hugging that BonBon!"

"Je-"

"I don't say that you could open your mouth, you dumbass!"

Jisoo shut her mouth tightly, face squished between her favorite person's hands.

"You. Are. The. One. That. I. Want! Don't you fucking dare step back and end-all this, ASK ME NOW! OR LATER! MY ANSWER IS YES, YOU DIMWIT!"

With that, a pair of lips crashed on Jisoo's lips again.

Even there's a fucking rumor out there, Jisoo wouldn't lie that this is the Christmas she's waiting for in her entire life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alive By 🏃

Fanfiction

480K 17.1K 31
In which Jennie has unfinished business with Lisa.
40.3K 313 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, Rosé and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
184K 6.7K 34
Jisoo GP ©Charity Ferrell
6.7K 374 27
Chaennie story Jentop conveted