The Albanian Promise (Croesus...

By nikkilarousse

Book 4 of The Croesus' Brides series Flora Kent has been wanting to be like her sister, a badass female but a... More

Author's NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 3

34 0 0
By nikkilarousse

Danial Summer's POV

I have been waiting too fucking long for this to happen. I don't think that she would be the one that initiated the first contact and how she begged me to take her. I have her consent so I hoped that we would have a good time.

Only, I don't want to get my hopes high. I wanted Flora. I wanted her to be in my life, forever. But I think she had something that was holding her back since we just met after 5 years in person.

Yes, we kept in touch with each other virtually and I felt frustrated sometimes as that was the only communication that I had with her. But now, this time will be different and I think we will see it tomorrow.

"Hmm," was the only response that I needed from her as I laid her on the mattress. I tried to keep my weight off her as I don't want to crush her anything and I think that would be great for me to keep kissing her and roaming her body at the same time.

"Danial," even her voice was so enticing and I groaned as she was tugging at my belt. I have to take my pants out and her dressing as well.

"Strip," I said as I broke the kiss. She hesitated but after I growled at her, she took off her knit sweater and legging. She stood there with her lace undergarments and it was nice to see the view. I smirked at her as I was ripping my shirt off and was fumbling with the belt.

Her eyes instantly darkened and I think it would help me if she came and touched me.

"Touch me, Flora," I said as I was pulling the belt. She chewed her bottom lips before she went to stand in front of me and touched my shoulders, I shuddered.

"So responsive," she said as she chuckled at my reaction to her touch. I looked at her as she was smirking at me. I took her wrists before I threw her on the bed, hands above her head.

"Well, we'll see if you're responsive as well," I said before I kissed her again. She moaned as she arched her back to graze her erected nipples to me. I smiled in that kiss before I put her hands in one of my hands and the other was unhooking her bra. She groaned before I pushed the bra to her neck.

I took a nipple into my mouth as I was doing circular motions with my mouth and the other with my thumb. She groaned as she was arching her back even more. I chuckled before I released her hands and she snaked them around my neck.

"So responsive, so beautiful," I said as I was looking into her wide green eyes. She was pulling me closer and she kissed me tenderly. I hold her frame against mine before I went to pull her panties out of the way as well as the bra.

"Now,  you are an exotic, love," I said as I was standing on the side of the bed. I pulled my brief off my legs and she was looking at my endowed, erected dick. I cannot say that she was afraid but she was pushing her legs wider as if inviting me to take her.

"Will you be gentle?" Flora asked as she was on her back and I was on top of her. I pushed her legs apart with my knees as I was putting my cock in front of her wet entrance. I dipped my finger before I sucked on it clean.

"Well, so sweet, tasty. So you," I said as I went to kiss her so that she will taste her own on my lips.

"Take me, Danial," she said as she was arching her back and aligned the entrance to me. I smirked as I pushed into her slowly. She groaned as I can sense that I was breaking her hymen in the process.

"I am honored to be your first lover," I whispered to her as I took her in. She took me in as she was holding me close to her. I was fully inside her as she was sighing. She closed her eyes as she was trying to accommodate me. Then, she groaned as she writhed her pelvis to me. I chuckled. She's ready.

I moved in and out, in and out as she was moaning and panting for more. I groaned as well because her hole was tight and oh so delicious.

"Yes, yes. Take me as yours, Danial," she said as she was moving with my rhythm. I can sense that my orgasm was coming. I wanted to come with her as I was moving in and out with her. I played with her clit with my thumb and she groaned as her heels dug into my ass. I chuckled darkly before she screamed my name.

"Danial!"

Her body shook as she was having her wave of pleasure. I was pumping in and out harder, deeper, stronger before I groaned as I spewed my load inside her.

Claiming her as my own.

I was nuzzling her neck as I was biting on her shoulder. She groaned before her walls clenched around me. I can sense that sweats were on our skins and we were about to get more for the night. We were breathing hard as I looked at her. She was staring at me with adoration before she pulled me again to kiss me. I held her close to my body.

It was the best night of my life.

The morning came as I saw the sleeping beauty was still asleep next to me. I chuckled as we went at it all night. Thank God today was Saturday or I would have missed work. Actually, make that two of us.

I was caressing her cheek as she stirred in her sleep. She turned around as I saw the claw marks of my own on her back. I smiled at that. Finally, she was mine and I think I could never be proud of that. I kissed her shoulder before she stirred again as she turned to look at me with those big, green eyes.

"Morning," she said hoarsely. God, even her wake-up voice was sexy.

"Good morning to yourself beautiful," I said as I went to kiss her. She allowed it as she was snaking her hands around my neck and I was pulling her close to me. It was a bless and I don't think I wanted to get out of bed right now.

"What time is it?"

"8 AM. Hungry?" I asked her as her stomach growled. She blushed as her cheeks were as red as rose right now. I smiled before I got out of bed in all my naked glory.  Flora looked at me as she was staring at my body. I smirked.

"Liking what you see?" I asked her. She scoffed before she pulled the duvet closer to her chest.

"Well, if I have to say it, I guess it was okay," she said. so, that cool demeanor has returned. Well, two can play at this game.

"If it was just okay, I would not think that you would beg me to take you 5 times last night," I said as I was smirking at her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Well, for your information, Danial, I have seen so many guys with bodies like you and I think I was not impressed at all,"

"Well, at least you don't have sex with them," I said as I pulled my pants and I turned to look at her. Her face was red.

"Whatever. It was not that good anyway,"

"Not good?" I asked her as I went to stand in front of her. Her eyes were darkened instantly. I guessed she was still wanted me after all that sex last night.

"Well, I hope you will not find anyone else if I was not satisfied with you,"

"You wish you were good,"

"I am and I think you know that," I said as I kissed her harshly. She moaned as she pulled me in. She wanted me again but I have to feed her.

"Wash up then come to the kitchen," I said as I perked her lips again.

"You're not the boss of me,"

"I'm not but I'm your lover," I said before I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for my lover after 5 years of waiting.

Flora Kent's POV

The nerve of a man!

He thought that he can boss me around after we shared one night. I scoffed at that thought as I was having a shower in his bathroom. I looked around his products, his masculine scent. And of course, I have to use it. I would smell like him.

All-day long.

I smiled at that thought. Finally, I slept with someone that I have been waiting for for so long. We cannot show our relationship to the public because we were the rival company of each other. But I think I can change my parents' idea of the Summer.

They were not bad, just misunderstood.

I used to hate Danial when I first met him at college as he would be an asshole and talk about shit. I don't know him yet at the time.

Then we met again at a gathering and we danced all night long. After I had some spat with him, he was a nice guy. A real gentleman and he would always try to make me laugh. He was a good man and I think I had fallen in love with him at first sight.

I sighed as I put on my last night's clothing before I went to the kitchen. It smelled heavenly. I don't know he can cook. Me? I was hopeless as I was not like my sister. She can do anything in the kitchen but unfortunately for me, I was useless as I was focused more on academics.

We were the opposites of each other.

"Good, you're here," Danial said as I came into the kitchen. He just put the plates down before he went to get me. He kissed me for a moment before he pulled me to take a seat and we ate. We did not say much but I kept on glancing at him. He did the same thing.

"I have to get back. My parents must be worried,"

"Oh, of course, just give me 5 minutes. I can take you home," he said as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

I told you he was a gentleman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 860 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
11.7M 517K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...