𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄. ➷ π‚π€πŒπˆπ‹πŽ πŒπ€...

By xiaoslady

"I'm gonna marry her anyway!" Camilo crossed his arms. "And how are you exactly gonna do that?" Dolores smirk... More

π—₯π—¨π——π—˜
𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
π—¦π—’π—‘π—šπ—¦ 𝗧𝗒 π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§π—˜π—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—Ÿπ—˜ π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—œπ—‘π—š !
1. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
2/1. To ask you a question
2/2. To ask you a question
3/1. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
3/2. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
3/3. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
4/1. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
4/2. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
4/3. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
4/4. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
5. Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know
6. You say i'll never get your blessing till the day I die
7/2. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..
8. Yes, i trust you with my daughter (TRUE ENDING)
8. But no means no! (ALTERNATIVE)
ANNOUNCEMENTTT! (read or nott)

7/1. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..

2.9K 84 98
By xiaoslady

"Mama! No, i take it back!" Camilo knocked on the door.

"I.. don't want to see her for now."
Pepa opened the door, and she raised one of her eyebrow.

Pepa obviously knew that was a lie.

"Huh? Why Camilo? Why are you so shy today?" Pepa laughed at her son.
"It's just.. i'm nervous Mama, what if mi amor's father doesn't accept me?"

"Oh Camilo, don't think that! I'm sure her father will accept you, you've done everything for his daughter." Pepa smiled.

"Thank you, Mama."
"Now come on in, Camilo!" Pepa and Camilo went inside Casita.

But.. Camilo actually snuck out of Casita.

At the L/N's house...

"Is Camilo here yet?" Y/N asked, and their mother shook her head.
"Where could he be?" She sighed.

"If you want anak, you could go t-"
A knock on the door had interrupted their mother.
"Y/N, could you get that?" The girl nodded, and she opened the door.

"Dolores! W-"

"Mi- Y/N! Tià, may i borrow sen- Y/N for a bit?" Their mother nodded, and smiled.

Dolores grabbed her hand, and the two girls went outside.

"Dolores? What are you doing here?!"
Dolores smirked, it was actually Camilo in disguise.

Camilo turned back to his original form.
"Wrong guess, mi princesa!" The boy laughed.

"Camilo?! Why do you have a suit on?" Y/N gasped, and Camilo winked at her.

"Let's go, mi querida! We have a big day today." The girl raised her eyebrows, and Camilo sighed.

"Hermosa, did you forget? It- nevermind! It's supposed to be a secret, c'mon senorita!" Camilo dragged Y/N to Casita.

"You know, my organs might just fai- woah!" The girl's eyes lit up.

Casita was decorated with flowers, balloons, fairy lights, and anything you could possibly imagine in a party.

"Woah! Hey!"

Casita pushed Y/N and Camilo inside, and the both of them saw a stage.

"Eh? Why is the-"
"Y/N! It's so good to see you." Mirabel greeted the two.
"Mirabel, what is the meaning of this?"
"You'll see later on!"

"Ay! His girlfriend is here."
"It's finally the day for those two!" The man whispered back.

The both could hear commotion all around them.
"Camilo! Your girlfriend is finally here." Abuela went towards the three.

"Soon to be, Abuela. Mi princesa's father still needs to accept me." He smiled.

"Camilo!" Dolores went toward her brother.
"Dolores, what is it?"

"Are you sure your ready?" She whispered to her brother.
"Yeah, i think i am." He whispered back.

"Camilo? What are you whispering?" Camilo had forgotten that Y/N was there.

"Uh, nothing!"

"Come on princesa, i have something to show you!" He winked.
"Again?!"

"Yes, come on bonita!"

The girl sighed, and Camilo had already grabbed her hand.

"Camilo! My organs might literally fail because of you!"
"Well atleast i took your breath away! Ow, sorry!" He laughed.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost there mi amor!"

The two had finally reached the place, huh. There was another stage, with a mic?!

"Camilo? Why is there another stage?"
"You'll see, mi princesa!"

At that time, Y/N's familia had already arrived at Casita.

"Dolores! Where's my daughter? I thought you will just borrow her for a bit." Their mother asked, and Dolores raised one of her eyebrows.

"Uhm, Tià. I didn't go to your house today!" She shook her head, her mother Pepa did mention that Camilo was missing earlier.

"Ay, Camilo!"
"Uhh, Abuela told me that.. Camilo was with Y/N!"

"Oh really? Where are they now?" Their father asked as well.
"Uh, they're outside Tió!"

"Come on, Mama and Papa! Let's go to those two." Gabriela and their mama and papa went outside.

"Really? This early.." Dolores sighed.

"That means Camilo would have to sing this early!" Isabela ran outside.

"Everyone in tow- Nevermind they're already here! How quick.." Dolores had went outside as well.

"Cam- nevermind, i'll greet the guests!" Mirabel had went to greet the guests, one by one.

"Mami! Everyone is already here, what should we do?!" Pepa panicked, a cloud formed on her head. And Felix tried to calm her down.

"It isn't even evening yet!" Pepa added.

"Mi vida, i think they saw Y/N's familia going here. So i guess they decided to follow.." Felix sighed, as he still tried to calm down Pepa.

"It's okay Pepa, this is a big day. Let's go outside, Camilo should be ready!" Everyone went outside.

"Bruno! Let's go, Camilo is gonna sing!" Abuela knocked on his door, and Bruno opened the door.

"Let's go, my son!" The two had ran outside.
"Careful mami!"

"Don't worry, i'm alright."

"Ay, Mama! Nakalimutan ko bihisan yung kapatid ko ng maganda!" (Oh, Mama! I forgot to dress up my sister to something beautiful!) Gabriela shouted.

"Hiramin mo muna si Y/N, (You should borrow Y/N), she has to dress up for this." Gabriela nodded, and she went towards her sister.

"Teh! Bihisan muna kita." (Sis! I should dress you up first.)

"Wh-"

"Come on, let's go!" Gabriela grabbed her sisters hand. And they went inside Mirabel's room.

"Hey! What are you doing with my Y-"

"Camilo! Y/N is gonna dress up, be patient!" Pepa sighed, and Camilo waited for the girl.

"Ayan oh, anong kulay ng dress gusto mo?" (There, what color of the dress would you like?"

"I think red would be good."
"Okay! Now dress yourself up. I'll be waiting here." Gabriela turned to look away.

The girl had worn the dress, and she looked herself in the mirror (pretend there's a mirror in Mirabel's room.)

(Dayum, i look good!)
"Are you done?"

"Yeah!"

Gabriela turned to look at Y/N, and her jaw dropped.
"Damn! Ang ganda mo talaga!" (Damn! You're so beautiful really!) Gabriela hugged her sister.

"I promise if that Camilo will hurt you, i'll make sure he'll regret that."
"Oh, im sure he wouldn't!"

"I trust you, teh! Now let me fix your hair into something nice." Gabriela fixed her sister's hair.

"There! How about that?"
Gabriela had curled her sister's hair.

"I think it looks good."
"What do you mean think? It's brilliant!" Gabriela laughed, and she put a pin on Y/N's hair.

"There, do you like this teh?" Y/N nodded, and Gabriela was about to cry.
"I'm so happy for you, Y/N."

"Thank you, ate!" She smiled.

"You look beautiful, i'm not lying. Now let's go back!" The two exited the room, and walked down the stairs.

"Uh, ate. I'm just wearing tsinelas, do you think it would be fine?" Y/N stopped walking, and Gabriela turned to look at the tsinelas.

"Hmm, I'm sure no one would even notice." She reassured her sister, and the both of them went outside.

(Dayum! Is that Camilo's girlfriend? She looks stunning) A girl whispered.
(She looks great!) Another girl whispered back.

Everyone's eyes were at the girl. And Y/N broke a sweat.

"Everyone is looking at you! I must be a great stylist." Gabriela whispered to Y/N.

Camilo was about to pass out, this time i guess you were the one to take his breath away! His face was red, and he gulped.

"You're falling inlove all over again huh?" Dolores whispered to Camilo, and Camilo didn't even bother to respond. He was busy looking at the girl walking towards him.

"I'm about to cry, Felix! Give me tissues please." Pepa formed a rainbow on her head, with a little cloud.

Felix gave Pepa tissues, and Pepa wiped her tears with it. Everyone's focus was at you. The star of the show!

Gabriela and Y/N had finally reached the stage, and Camilo walked towards the two.

"Oh uh actually teh, im feeling a little sick! So bye!" Gabriela immediately understood, and left Y/N with Camilo.

(She's even prettier up close! I'm lucky to have a girl like her.)

Camilo bowed, and kissed the girl's hand. Just like how they first met.

"You look absolutely beautiful, chica bonita!" (pretty girl!)

"Aww, you flatter me hermoso!" (handsome!)

"Mirabel! Put some romantic music, would you?" Camilo winked, and Mirabel gave a thumbs up.

Mirabel turned on the speaker, (Pano by Zach Tabudlo in the background.)

(Oh, giliw, naririnig mo ba ang 'yong sarili?) (Oh, darling, can you hear yourself?)

"Mi amor, pwede bang magkaroon ako ng sayaw na ito?" (My love, may i have this dance?) He winked, and he reached his hand out. The girl laughed, and she smirked.

(Nakakabaliw lumalabas sa 'yong bibig.) (The words you say are making me crazy.)

(You could say he waited for this moment to say that word, he's been practicing that everyday.)

(Alam kong uto-uto ako, alam ko na marupok.) (I know I'm silly, I know I'm fragile.)

"Syempre! (Of course!)" She gracefully accepted his hand, and the two were the center of attention.

(Tao lang naman kasi ako.) (I'm just a human being.)

"They're already dancing! So quick." Gabriela whispered to her father.

(May nararamdaman din ako, 'di kasi manhid na tulad mo.) (I also feel something, because I'm not numb like you.)

".."

(Alam kong sanay bumitaw ang isang tulad mo, lalayo na ba ako?) (I know someone like you used to give up, am I going to leave?)

"Papa, okay ka lang?" (Papa, are you alright?) Gabriela looked at her father.

(Pa'no naman ako? Nahulog na sa'yo?) (What about me? I already fell for you?)

"Oo anak, (Yes child,) just having trouble making a decision." Their father looked at the two, peacefully dancing.

(Binitawan mo lang ba talaga ako?) (Did you really just let me go?)

"It's okay Papa, Camilo and Y/N are just like you and Mama." She smiled, and their father nodded.

(Pa'no naman ako? Naghintay ng matagal sa'yo.) (What about me? Waited a long time for you.)

The two danced like it was their last, Camilo could just admire Y/N as they were dancing.

(Wala lang ba talaga lahat ng 'yon sayo?) (Are all of those nothing to you?)

"I've fallen for you again, mi princesa." (my princess.) Camilo continued to sway Y/N.

(Ano na ba'ng gagawin ko?) (What am i going to do?)

"Can we stay like this forever, Camilo?" She smiled, and Camilo noticed that her hands were sweaty.

(Hmm, na-na-na-na-na-na, whoa.)

"Of course, i could do this with you all day senorita.." (miss.)

(Sinasadya mo ba ang lahat o trip mo lang ba ako saktan?) (Did you mean everything or is this just a prank to hurt me?)

"Mahal kita, Y/N." (I love you, Y/N.) Camilo whispered softly, but too quiet that the girl couldn't hear.

(Pagtapos kong ibigay balikat ko 'pag ika'y umiiyak.) (After I give you my shoulder when you're crying.)

(Ano ba'ng tingin mo sa akin? Isa ba akong alipin?) (What do you think of me? Am I a slave?)

"You look good in red, querida." (dear.) Camilo complimented Y/N again, and all she could do is just squeal quietly.

(Wala ka bang modo? Ano'ng ginawa mo? Nagtiwala naman sa'yo.) (Don't you have any plans? What did you do? I trusted you.)

"And you look good with that suit, mahal." (love.)

(May nararamdaman din ako, 'di kasi manhid na tulad mo.) (I also feel something, because I'm not numb like you.)

"I'm really gonna cry, Felix! Look at those two, they look like a real couple already." Pepa cried out.

(Alam kong sanay bumitaw ang isang tulad mo, lalayo na ba ako?) (know someone like you used to give up, am I going to leave?)

"It's okay mi vida, im crying too." The two hugged each other.

(Pa'no naman ako? Nahulog na sa'yo?) (What about me? I already fell for you?)

"Gabriela? Are you tearing up?" Mirabel went beside the girl, and Gabriela quickly wiped her tears.

(Binitawan mo lang ba talaga ako?) (Did you really just let me go?)

"Oh uh no! Not at all Mira."

(Pa'no naman ako? Naghintay ng matagal sa'yo.) (What about me? Waited a long time for you.)

Mirabel hugged Gabriela, and Gabriela was shook.. but she soon hugged her back.

(Wala lang ba talaga lahat ng 'yon sayo?) (Are all of those nothing to you?)

"Mama, look how precious those two are." Julieta whispered to Abuela, and the two smiled.

(Ano na ba'ng gagawin ko? 'Yeah' "yeah)(What am i going to do?)

(Enjoy the soundtrip!)

(Pa'no naman ako? nahulog na sa'yo?)
(What about me? I already fell for you?)

"Mi amor, (My love) i don't want to let go of you ever."

(Binitawan mo lang ba talaga akooo?) (Did you really just let me gooo?)

"I don't want too as well, Camilo." The song was almost finished, Camilo was about to sing for Y/N.

(Pa'no naman ako? Naghintay ng matagal sa'yo.) (What about me? Waited a long time for you.)

(Wala lang ba talaga lahat ng 'yon sa'yo?)(Are all of those nothing to you?)

"After this song, he's about to sing!" Dolores whispered to Gabriela.

(Ano na ba'ng gagawin ko?)
(What am i going to do?)

The two finished dancing, and everyone clapped their hands.

The two bowed their heads.
"Woo! That's my son!!" Felix shouted out.

Camilo didn't let go of Y/N's hand, as the two were smiling at each other.

"Thank you Camilo, i enjoyed it." Y/N was about to cry, but Camilo hugged her.

"Anything for you, mahal ko." (my love.) He hugged the girl tightly, he didn't want to ever let go.

"I have one more surprise for you, Y/N." He lets go of Y/N's hand, and goes to the stage.

"Camilo? What are you gonna do?" Y/N went towards Gabriela, Mirabel, Dolores and their father. Gabriela and Mirabel waved to Y/N.

"You'll see, my love! Ahem." Camilo grabbed the microphone, and he took a deep breath.

"You got this, Camilo!" Dolores shouted, and Y/N immediately knew that he was gonna sing.

WRITTEN: 12/28/21
WORDS: 2337

(Next chapter will be Camilo singing for Y/N, and there will be two separate endings. One yes and one no! The no ending has a prologue called 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦, which will be released after 𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗘! Please stay tuned my fellow readers and thank you for reading my fanfiction, I appreciate you really! I'm glad that i decided to make this fanfiction.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.6K 40
A story that follows Y/N and Camilo in your somewhat enemies to friends to lovers trope. Camilo Madrigal is known for his vibrant and cunning persona...
22.4K 704 13
Camilo x reader In which modern!femreader was forced to go abroad with her family (despite wanting to stay at home) to see the Casa De Madrigal. At s...
126K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
9.1K 249 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...