Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻

6K 181 206
By womenthusiast

Request from Imasimp060606

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
...Degrading, Slapping, Choking, Mistress-Sub/Slave kink, slight petplay...

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Y/n is a 21 years old girl who works for Ella's family as a servant since she was 16. Ella's father is a wealthy man who's married a woman named Lady Tremaine, as known as The Wicked Step Mother. She has two daughters named Anastasia and Drisella. Some people said that the Lady of the house marry Ella's father just for his money, she and her daughter always mean and cruel towards Ella especially when Ella's father went away, that's why people giving her that nickname, but y/n think differently. For y/n, Lady Tremaine is the most elegant, beautiful and attractive woman she's ever seen.

Y/n works for them as a Lady's maid and sometimes when the Lady isn't around or she doesn't need her much, she'll work in the kitchen. Her duty as The Lady's maid is helping the Lady to get dressed, taking care of the Lady, and make sure The Lady gets what she wants. A lot of y/n's time spent only to serve Lady Tremaine. That's another reason why y/n start to have a forbidden feeling towards the Lady. Well.. beside her admiration for her beauty and grace of course. Without y/n's knowing, Lady Tremaine noticed that but she decided to let her. In fact Lady Tremaine liked that. She likes the attention and the way y/n admire her. That's why she act differently towards y/n, especially when the two of them alone.

Everything went well at first until 2 years ago, Ella's father died while he's going on a business trip. Everyone shocked by the sudden loss. Ella feel devastated and mourning her father's death for months, meanwhile Lady Tremaine and her daughters still continue their lifestyle without even bother to mourn. They spent almost all the money that Ella's father left them, causing them to dismiss all of their staff to save money. Yes.. she'll dismiss everyone. Including y/n.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Today is the last day you serve us. Tomorrow you all will be dismissed. Tonight I'm going to hold another party. My last party." Lady Tremaine murmured the last sentence. "So, I want you to start preparing everything! Right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam", all the servants replied and nodded. Then Lady Tremaine left the kitchen.

"Ella is still mourning her father's death, while his wife and his stepdaughters are busy spending his money. They didn't even cry for him, not even once. That wicked bitch." Says one of the maids, whispering to other servants close to her. But the whisper was loud enough for everyone to hear.

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just mind your own business and start working? We have a lot of things to do. Besides... no matter how bad she is, she's still paying you all. So shut up." I said.

Most of the staff glared at me like I was some kind of traitor, but then they decided to let me win and start preparing everything for the party. Some of them helped in the kitchen, and the rest cleaned the mansion. I was about to help them when I suddenly heard one of the bells jingling. That's the Lady Tremaine's bell, which meant the Lady needed me.

I walked really fast to her room. I stopped in front of her door, trying to control my breathing for a bit. Once my breathing was back to normal, I knocked at her door.

"Come in," She said sternly from the inside.

I opened the door and stepped inside, then slowly closed the door behind me. "You called me Ma'am?".

"Ahh, y/n there you are. I want you to prepare for my bath and then help me get ready." She said.

"Yes, Ma'am." I quickly replied and walked to the bathroom.

Before I reached the bathroom's door, she called me again. "Oh.. and y/n.." I stopped and looked at her. "Thank you, dear." She said with a little smile forming on her lips, then she turned around and walked towards her closet.

Did she.. just call me Dear??? Did I hear that right?? I must be hallucinating.. but that smile... Ohh lord.. she's so beautiful...

I shook my head, bringing me back from my daydream. I entered the bathroom and started to prepare the tub for Lady Tremaine.

**Skip to later that day. THE PARTY**

Everyone seemed to really enjoy the party. They laughed, drank, sang and danced. Everyone looked happy. Everyone except the Lady of the house. She looked a little bit.. upset and sad. Just simply not happy.

After a few more drinks Lady Tremaine look around the room like she's looking for something or someone. Then her eyes lingered on me. She gave me a signal to get closer to her. I walked towards her and stood beside her. I bent down so I could hear her better.

"Tell the staff to let the guests leave whenever they want. If the guests ask about me, tell them I'm not feeling well. Also.. tell them to clean up right after the last guest left. You understand?" She asked. I nodded. Then she pulled my shirt down, so now my body getting even closer to her. "Come to my room in 15 minutes. And don't let anyone see you." She whispered. I nodded once more. Then Lady Tremaine got up and left the room.

After telling the staff exactly like Lady Tremaine told me, I rushed to her room. Just in time, 15 minutes. I knocked at her door, but there was no answer from the inside. I knocked again.

"Come in." She finally answered, her voice more deep and stern than usual.

Once I stepped inside, I could feel the room was filled with a weird and unusual atmosphere. It felt like I'm entering a different world. My heart starts to beat faster.

"Lock the door and come closer." She commanded. I carefully closed the door and locked it, then got close to her, who was now sitting on her vanity. Her back facing me.

"Sit." She said, still not facing me.

Sit? Where? The only chair in this room is the one she's using right now and the couch on the other side of the room. Did she want me to sit that far? Or did she want me to sit here? On the floor?

I didn't move. I'm just standing still like a confused statue. Until Lady Tremaine turned her body around and looked up at me weirdly.

"Why are you still standing? Are you suddenly having hearing problems, or are you too dumb to understand my simple instructions?" She said.

"I-I apologize, Ma'am. I just.. It's... I don't quite sure where do you want me to sit." I stutter.

"Sit here." She pointed to the floor in front of her. I knelt down in front of her and put my hands on my lap. "Good girl." She cooed.

I just looked down and stared at my hands. I didn't dare look her in the eyes.

She put her index finger under my chin and lifted my head up, "look at me when I'm talking to you... pet."

I forced my eyes to look straight into hers. And I could feel my face turn red. Her beautiful blue eyes now darkened, her pupils dilated. Then she smirked before withdrawing her hand.

"Now listen to me.. you've been serving me for years. Right? In the past few years, I noticed something from you. Something strange. You've been watching me more than you were supposed to. You blushed and stuttered when you talked to me. You don't even dare look at me when I'm talking. Are you fond of me y/n?"

My eyes widened. I panicked. I looked down and started to pick my nails. I suddenly couldn't talk. My tongue felt numb. I couldn't even move my lips.

"I'm asking you a question! And I expect an answer!" She raised her voice which only made me even more nervous.

"I-..I... I'm sorry, Ma'am. I didn't mean to-"

"I didn't ask for an apology. I asked you a question. Just answer yes or no." She cut me off by slamming her fist on the vanity table, making me flinch.

"Y-Yes, Mistress. I... I mean.. Ma'am! Yes, Ma'am!" The words just slipped out of my mouth. I couldn't believe I did that.

Lady Tremaine grabbed me by my jaw and leaned down, our faces only a few inches apart, "What did you just call me?" she asked. Her voice became deeper than before. It scared me a little bit; it was so intimidating.

"I called you M-Mistress. I'm so-"

"I like that." She smirked and let go of my jaw.

Lady Tremaine faced the vanity again, then fixed her hair and makeup. I didn't say anything. I just stayed in my position and kept my mouth shut. Right at this moment, I didn't know what to expect from her. Even though this whole situation scared me, deep down, it was also exciting, and I was enjoying it. There was something wrong with me...

After a few minutes of silence, Lady Tremaine finally talked. She was still facing the vanity.

"You know y/n.. since my husband died, I feel a little bit lonely. It's not that I loved him that much. No. Well.. you people probably guessed that already. That's why you all called me.. hmm.. what's that.. wicked bitch?" She chuckled at her own words. "I did love him. But it was just because he was so kind and loving. He fulfilled my needs.. and my daughters' needs too, of course. When he died, no one could fulfil my needs anymore. And if you think it's about money, the answer is no, it's not about the money. I have other needs. You know... sexual needs.. intimacy.. the need of feeling loved." She sighed and paused for a minute. This was the first time I saw her so vulnerable; I could hear sadness in her voice. "Anyway.." her voice suddenly back to normal. "what I'm trying to say is.. after my husband died, I started to notice your extra attention towards me. The way you look at me and everything. So.. since you won't be serving me anymore, I have to ask you this. Take this as my last wish. Will you help to fulfil my needs tonight?"

"Yes, Ma'am", I answered without hesitation.

She turned around and faced me again; she smirked at my sudden confidence.

"Are you sure? Do you think you can handle me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do my best to meet your needs." I said.

"Even if I'm being rough and might hurt you?" She asked again.

I nodded. "Yes, Ma'am!"

She put her right hand on my head, "Such a good girl you are.." she stroked my hair softly like she's petting Lucifer, her cat. It's really soothing and relaxing. I liked it.

Lady Tremaine leaned in and whispered, "You should address me as Mistress from now on then. Just until we're done playing. Do you understand, kitten?" She asked.

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Good."

She got up, walked to her bed and sat on it. She crossed her legs elegantly, just like a Lady that she is. I just look at her in silence. My heart was pounding like crazy.

"Come here." She commands. When I was about to get up, she stopped me. "Nope. No walking. Crawl." She said. I did what she told me to do. I stood on all four and started to crawl towards her. I stopped right in front of her.

"Now get up and get undressed." She ordered. At first, I was hesitant, but I decided to obey her; I just wanted to please her.

I got up and started to undress. I slowly took off all my clothes, including my shoes. Giving Lady Tremaine a little show even though I'm nervous and my hand still shaking.

Lady Tremaine watched me until I was fully naked, then I just stood there while she was staring at my body. It feels a little bit humiliating because I've never been this naked in front of someone.

"Look at you. So obedient. You did everything I told you to do without even questioning it. My little plaything." She said seductively. "Ahhh, such a beautiful body.. young skin.. very soft.." her hands starts roaming around my body. "I wonder how many men have touched your body."

"None, Mistress. Not even a woman." I said quietly.

She looked up at me, "None? So.. you're a virgin?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uh well.." She suddenly pinched my nipples really hard, making me jolt. She still looked at me, demanding a straight answer. "N-Not really, Ma'am... I used to.. t-to touch myself." Then I look away, hiding my embarrassment.

"Ahh.. behind that sweet and innocent face, you're just a horny little slut. Huh?" She let go of my nipples and stood up. "Help me take this dress off." She said.

She turned her back on me. I carefully pulled the zipper down, then she pulled the sleeves of her dress off her arms and pushed it down. She let the dress pool around her ankles. She's now only in her corset, lace panties, and stockings. Then she turned around, facing me. Her corset only covered half of her breasts; I could see her pink nipples peeking out the corset when she moved.

"Do you like what you see, kitten?" She asked with her husky voice. I nodded without saying a word. I was too stunned. And then...

*SLAP*

She slapped my cheek hard and grabbed my jaw. "I told you to use your words when I asked you, you stupid cunt!"

"I-I'm s-sorry, Mistress. It won't happen again." I said.

"Good." She let go of my jaw and caressed my red cheek. "Be a good girl for me, will you? I might give you a reward afterwards." She smirked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'll be a good girl." I replied.

"You better be, sweetheart." Then she leaned in and kissed my lips. She crushed her lips onto mine. I almost immediately moan against her soft lips. Kissing her literally have been my dream for a long time. She cupped my face and deepened the kiss; she kissed me more passionately. Her tongue swiped my lips, wanting full access into my mouth; I opened my mouth and let her tongue explore and dance with my own tongue. Her hands on my face slowly moved down to my shoulder, further down to my chest, and stopped at my breasts. At first, she massaged my breasts softly, but it got harder and rougher each second. I moan quietly against her lips. A moment later, she stopped and broke the kiss and pulled away. We both trying to catch our breath.

She stepped over her dress and climbed up her bed, then lay down in the middle of the bed while her back leaning against the headboard. "Stop staring! Come here and be more useful." She said.

I stepped closer and got on the bed, kneeling right beside her.

"Now.. take my panties off and start working!" She ordered.

When I was about to pull her panties down, she stopped me. "Use your teeth." She said. I did exactly like she asked me. I pulled her panties down with my teeth, all the way down until they were off completely from her feet. Once I was done, I put the panties down beside me, placing myself in between her open legs. Even her pussy looked so beautiful. She has well-trimmed pussy hair that is shaped almost like a triangle. Her pussy was already wet. I felt thirsty all of a sudden.

I lowered my body, lying on my stomach and facing her pussy. My left hand snaked around her leg, locking her in place, and then I parted her pussy lips. Revealing her glistening reddish-pink pussy. I could smell her wonderful scent coming from her center, she smells like a flower with a natural musky scent mixed together. I started to lick her pussy slowly. The tip of my tongue flicked and circled her clit, causing her to moan. Her moan is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. It somehow encourages me to do more. I decided to use my right hand to fingering her. I slide 2 fingers inside her. I thrust my fingers deep into her pussy and felt her warm walls pulsating around my fingers.

I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy. Slow at first then getting faster and harder. I thrust while my tongue still playing with her clit and sometimes sucking on it. Her moans got louder with every thrust.

"Tell me how good my pussy taste!" She said breathlessly.

"You taste amazing Mistress. You taste so delicious." I replied. The vibration from my mouth was enough to send her to the edge. When she is close to her orgasm, I suck on her clit hard and curled my fingers inside her. Her back arched and I could feel her walls get tightened. I keep doing what I do until she reached her climax.

I stop my fingers but I still licking and sucking her clit until she comes down her high. When her orgasm finally subsided, I pulled out my fingers and licked everything clean. Lady Tremaine just smirked while she watched me licking her juices off of my fingers.

I'm sitting up and waiting for my next instructions. But she said nothing. Seeing her half-naked body in front of me really arousing. It turns me on even more. My right hand went down and starts rubbing my clit while my left hand played with my breast. Not going to lie, I was a little bit scared that she might be angry because I touch myself without her permission, but I couldn't wait any longer, I need to release myself too. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation on my own pussy and breast. I'm enjoying myself too much when suddenly..

"Stop!" Lady Tremaine said sternly.

My eyes shot open. I stopped what I was doing. She grabbed me by my throat and choke me. "Did I tell you to play with yourself?" She asked coldly.

"N-No Mistress! I-I'm sorry." I managed to reply. I couldn't breathe properly.

She didn't answer. Instead, she tightened her grip on my neck and almost blocked my airway completely. "You pathetic little whore. You can't even wait for a second, can't you?" She said.

I couldn't reply. My vision starts to get blurry and was about to pass out when she finally released my neck and let me catch my breath again.

She sighed. "You're so lucky. Since this will be our first and probably our last time, I think I should let you enjoy yourself too."

I was so happy to hear that. "Thank you Mistress." That's all I can say. "C-Can you help me too Mistress?" I asked carefully.

"Such a greedy cunt." She looked at me with disgust. "I'm not going to help you, I don't want my hands to get dirty. But since you did a pretty good job earlier, I'll let you grind against my leg. That's my reward for you."

I nodded excitedly. "Yes Mistress. Thank you. Thank you for your kindness." I said.

She straightened her right leg and let me straddle it then I started to grind on it. My hips move back and forth at a full speed. Having contact with her body was enough to please me.

After a few minutes, my legs got tired and my movements become rigid, I didn't stop because I was so close to my climax. I keep rubbing my dripping pussy against her leg. Seeing her watching me fucking myself really turned me on. I pinched my nipples to add more sensation. A moment later, I finally reached my orgasm. I slowed down my hips to help me ride down my orgasm until I stop completely. I slumped next to her leg.

"Look at the mess you made! Lick it clean!" She ordered.

I forced myself to get up and lick her leg cleaned from my cum. Then just sit there, still trying to gain my strength. Lady Tremaine get up and went to the bathroom. When she comes back, she's already wearing her nightgown and all fresh and clean. She sits on her couch facing me, who's still sitting on the bed.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes Ma'am. Thank you." I said shyly.

"You can get dressed now."

I get up from the bed, with shaky legs I put on my clothes and shoes. Once I'm done, she patted the space next to her on the couch. I walked towards her and sit beside her.

"I think our business is done here. And this will be our last time seeing each other." She said. I suddenly feel so sad realising this is my last day serving her. "I just want to say thank you and goodbye."

"But.. But I want to keep working for you. You don't have to pay me. I'll work for free." I offered.

She stroked my hair softly, "that's very sweet of you. But you can't do that. I can't accept that. I don't want people to think badly about you."

"But I want to stay here." I frowned.

She chuckled, "this could be just your thoughts still clouded after your orgasm. You can't think clearly. Go home and think about what you just offered me before you decide whether you really want to stay or not. Okay?" I nodded. "You can go now." She said.

I got up and walked out to the door, then when I reached the door I turned around to look at her for the last time. "Farewell my dear." She said sweetly with a smile forming on her face, a smile that I never knew she was capable of doing. I could feel my eyes start to tear up. I open the door and left her room.

I should come back to her! I should be with her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 4.1K 43
I'm not good at summaries. But basically this is a reader x Helena Bonham Carter fanfiction. Y/n is just an ordinary 24 year old girl who's dreaming...
7.3K 229 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
79.5K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...
10.2K 364 30
Just a bunch of short stories for my Rodrighoes I have lots of ideas that I'm writing up so just bare with me, because I have to have a solid plan fo...