π—¦π—§π—”π—§π—˜ 𝗒𝗙 π—šπ—₯π—”π—–π—˜ ⎯⎯...

By stuhhhhlinski

❝ i never saw you coming, and i'll never be the same. this is a state of grace ❞ tasm 1 - ? (fem oc x peter p... More

cast and synopsis!
SOUNDTRACK
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012

001

4K 182 233
By stuhhhhlinski

chapter one
this is not me being nice

Athena Stacy roamed the halls looking for her sister. They were spending lunch outside today but she couldn't seem to find her. She was growing frustrated with the whole circumstance. She had little to no patience. She pulled out her phone calling her sister.

"Where are you?" Athena said annoyed.

"I'm already outside I told you to meet me at our bench" Gwen said quickly already hearing the attitude in her sisters voice.

Athena narrowed her eyes at what Gwen had just said. When did she ever tell her that? "What? When did you say this?" Athena was growing more annoyed by the second.

The sisters continued to argue as Athena walked down the school halls towards the outdoor lunch area. "You know what fine! I didn't tell you. Just come meet me, MJ is here already" Gwen scoffed hanging up.

Athena smiled to herself nodding in satisfaction. She won the conversation. It was a constant thing for the two to argue and act like nothing happened at all.

Once Athena arrived at her table she plopped down putting her bag to the side. She pushed her loose hair behind her shoulder smiling at Gwen and MJ. "Will one of you tell me why I was out of the loop this morning? I was late to school" Athena exclaimed.

"Im never late to school!" Athena said dropping her head in her hands. MJ and Gwen glanced at each other.

"Athena..." Gwen began. Athena immediately looked up waiting for her sisters response. "We tried to wake you up..." Gwen said narrowing her lips staring at her sister concerned.

"Ten times" MJ added exaggerating.

Athena tilted her head thinking. Then there it was. Not only Gwen but MJ trying to roll her over to get up as she threw pillows at them.

"get out!" Athena groaned at the two.

She snapped back to reality smiling shyly at the two. "Sorry" she apologized as MJ and Gwen smiled at her nodding.

Athena had a horrible tendency to not admit when she was wrong. When she did admit she was wrong it made her flustered. There was some battles even Athena Stacy could not win.

It frustrated her with how stubborn she was and was desperately trying to work on it.

"you guys should come over later today, for study session at my house" MJ recommended as Gwen and Athena nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'll have to see, I might have to tutor flash today" Gwen said writing in her notebook.

Athena glanced down seeing Gwen write down possibly going to MJ's house in her schedule she thought it was cute her sister kept tabs like that.

"Do you have to be so organized all the time?" Athena asked narrowing her eyes between her sisters book then at Gwen.

Gwen stared at Athena blankly then sighed shutting her book. "yes Athena, being organized is exactly why I'm put together and exactly why you're a mess" Gwen smiled softly.

Athenas eyes widened in shock at what her sister just said. She scrunched her face in shock glaring at her sister. "I'm not gonna argue with you because you're absolutely right" Athena shrugged as gwen smiled softly.

Athena smiled not being able to hold it in any longer.

"Thank god I thought I'd have to break another sister fight. That was not fun last time, Athena ripped my nail off!" MJ whined.

"I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to rip it off!" Athena exclaimed looking over at MJ.

"Oh really?!" MJ scoffed. "Because I vividly remember you screaming 'bon voyage nail!' And pulling it off!"

Athena flattened her lips in defeat not being able to defend herself. "That did happen didn't it?" Athena awkwardly laughed pushing her hair behind her ear.

Gwen and MJ were simply looking at Athena as MJ shook her head in disappointment. "I said I'm sorry! It was already coming off so I helped out a bit!" Athena's voice grew more high pitched in defense.

Before anyone could respond a crowd echoed throughout their ears. All of them turning at the same time to see flash bullying another kid.

"Someone needs to put him in his place for once" MJ said scoffing.

"We should say something" Athena quickly said standing up.

"Athena just let it go, I got it don't worry" Gwen said grabbing her sisters arm.

Athena's eyes glued to Peter Parker who was standing up to flash telling him to put Gordon down. She smiled softly seeing someone have enough courage to stand up to flash.

Was it incredibly stupid? Yes. But was is wrong? No. Would she ever tell him how courageous it was to do that? Hell no.

"Okay he's totally gonna punch Peter so you should stop it like now Gwen, before I do something extremely stupid and end up embarrassing myself" Athena said nudging her sisters shoulder.

Gwen sighed storming ahead as Athena and MJ followed behind her. The voices got louder and groaning was heard meaning flash did indeed beat the shit out of Peter Parker. As soon as the girls entered the circle Athena's eyes fell on Peter. He was curled in a ball on the floor.

Athena quickly dropped to the floor placing her hands on Peter Parker's shoulders hovering over him. She didn't know the boy but yet she felt her caring about him.

Concerned for his well being.

"You idiot" Athena snapped at him as he looked up at her confused. She let Gwen deal with flash knowing she would just get expelled or detention.

Athena wasn't paying attention to what Gwen was saying she was just looking at Peter making sure he was okay. Nothing too serious.

"Next time try not to get your ass kicked" Athena said as the crowd around them disappeared. All that was left was Gwen and MJ.

They waited behind Athena watching as she spoke to the unknown boy. They'd seen him around but didn't know much about him but his name.

Peter Parker.

"Didn't know people were getting called idiots now for standing up to bullies" peter groaned sitting up. He looked forwards at Athena with a small smile trying to hide his pain.

But even behind the smile she could tell how much pain he was in. She tore her eyes away from Peter grabbing his camera that had fallen to the side. She held it out placing his camera in front of him.

"Only when you end up getting hurt and completely embarrassing yourself" Athena smiled as Peter looked at her gently grabbing his camera. "You should go get that checked out" athena said placing her hand on the side of his face where a bruise was forming.

She pulled away standing up and walking towards MJ and Gwen. The girls walked away from Peter heading to their class. No one spoke of the situation not sure on what to say or how to approach it.

"Were you just being nice to him?" MJ was the first to break.

Athena rolled her eyes shaking her head, "god no I called him an idiot. That's not very nice" Athena stated ignoring the two and walking into her class without saying goodbye.

She didn't do it on purpose she just forgot they didn't have the same class period right now. Athena ignored the guilt in the pit of her stomach from not saying goodbye to her friends.

She was already thinking of how to apologize.

Athena sat down waiting for class to start fiddling with her fingers. She turned seeing peter from the corner of her eye. He was leaning his head against his arms with his face in the desk.

"You know for a surprisingly smart person what you do out there was incredibly stupid" Athena said looking back at peter. He slowly looked up seeing Athena talking to him. "It was nice or whatever but that's not even the point. Why Insert yourself in something that has nothing to do with you?" Athena asked shrugging to herself.

Peter simply nodded looking at her not saying anything. He was too shocked to speak. He couldn't believe that she was talking to him and being semi nice. Even though she did call him stupid and an idiot. It was still nice for Athena.

"Did you even go to the nurse like I suggested?" Athena asked keeping her eyes glued on Peter. She was speaking up because she knew he wasn't gonna say anything.

This was the first time they actually had a full conversation, maybe he was nervous?

Athena pulled everything in her not to smile seeing the look on his face. His eyes were wide open. Pure shock and innocence was written over his face and his puppy dog eyes.

His eyes were something that drew Athena in. By the second it was getting harder and harder to not smile. She bit the inside of her cheeks resisting the urge to smile at this random boy.

She didn't like that. She didn't like how he made her want to smile and he could tell. Anyone that knew Athena could tell.

"What's your name?" Athena asked trying to distract him. Make it seem like she wasn't interested in him at all. Like she didn't know his name before at all.

"You don't know my name?" Peter asked softly.

"No, why would i know your name?" Athena asked chuckling to herself.

Oh my god does he know she knows his name Athena panicked to herself trying to relax.

Maybe she was being a little too harsh on him. "But now I want to know your name so... what is it?" Athena asked playing with her pencil nervously.

Peter smiled a bit looking at her, "peter" he answered.

That's it. She gave in. Seeing him smile made just a small tight lipped smile appear on her face. That's all he was getting.

"Parker, Peter Parker" peter laughed softly as Athena nodded chuckling turning away to try and compose herself.

It was quiet now. He didn't say anything else and neither did she. She wanted to. She felt herself wanting to just talk to him. Hear his voice. She liked how soothing it was. She wanted to ask him so many things like where his glasses were. Why'd he step into the fight with flash? Why he didn't go to the nurse and why was he so damn interesting?!

Athena quickly turned around making Peter make eye contact with the blonde girl once again. "You should definitely go to the nurse though" Athena said as peter nodded smiling.

"Okay, okay yeah I'll go" peter said as Athena nodded to him. "You're Athena right?" Peter asked.

Athena nodded slowly looking at him. "Athena Stacy. Surprised you know my name" Athena said raising an eyebrow and peter laughed looking down.

"I'm not like a stalker or anything I just uh — I take photos for the school year book and you're kinda supposed to know everyone" peter shrugged as Athena narrowed her eyes smiling a bit.

She was completely unconvinced. "What's his name?" Athena asked pointing to the boy in front of Peter.

Peters eyes widened seeing he'd been caught. He had no clue what this kids name was. Maybe Athena didn't either Peter thought to himself. But Athena did.

He was on the debate team with her.

"That's uh- that's Shawn" peter said scratching the back of his neck.

Athena smiled trying to hold back her laughed. "Shawn huh?" Athena asked as Peter cleared his throat nodding.

"Okay uh" Athena shifted in her seat focusing her position to the boy in front of Peter. "Hey Ned is your name Shawn by any chance?" Athena asked.

Ned quickly turned to look at Athena and shook his head confused by the question.

"Kay thanks Ned" Athena smiled then turned towards Peter who was blushing. He laughed to himself looking down not sure what to say.

"Careful you'll get yourself stuck in a web of lies" Athena watched as peter smiled at her looking away in embarrassment.

She took that as her signal and turned around staring ahead at the board. But all she could think of was Peter Parker. And where his damn glasses were?

authors note.

I'm so happy I finally got the first chapter up! I'm sorry it's so short and not very interesting but I promise it will get better! Just wanted to get something out for now! Also teased a bit of Ned but that's his only appearance in this book sadly :(

Athena already trying to deny she was being semi nice to peter was the first step of her denial. I hope you guys enjoy and happy new year lovies ! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 54
At first the story seems like a teenage girl love story, but it changes. Once upon a time there were two teenagers that met, did not quite like each...
204 17 5
collection of (tasm!) peter parker x reader oneshots! gender neutral reader unless otherwise specified!
263K 6.7K 18
All anyone ever wants from life is to feel safe, protected, loved. I never had any of that growing up. If you looked back on my life now you could co...
120 5 8
Adult rated- Read list of warnings at the bottom Multi Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies) and the Amazing Spiderman (Sony). Occa...