π–π‘πžπ§ π“π‘πž 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐬�...

By yourmoontear

I write good one-shots. More

Introductory Page

36 2 1
By yourmoontear

Dear reader,

I'm so evil, to the point of not even bothering to pretty up this page, or write in a nicer font. Oh well, have a video of bread from Ratatouille attached above. 

I will mostly be writing for myself and my own sick fantasy, but I'm not backing out of requests. Feel free to go bananza in the comments, and I encourage to put creativity into your asks. All I'm saying is, I'll only do the ones that I will feel some kind of attraction and interest towards. No obligations here, as this ain't my job.

Now that this is settled, let me describe a few things you should keep in mind If you consider requesting here. 

First of all: This is a reader insert work. So no character x character, thanks a bunch. The reader will be non-binary unless specified otherwise.

Secondly: All characters will be aged up If the one-shot specifies that It is romantic. I am allowing platonic relationships, in fact that's something I need more practice with. Smut however, may be a bit of a stretch. It will depend on my mood and how well I know the character.

Thirdly: Yeah, It will include both male and female characters. Our girls need some justice in fact, so I'll be putting them in a lot.

And finally: I won't do headcanons or compile a bunch of characters into one work. We are working narrowly here baby, I wish for each character to have their own moment under the spotlight.

Good, you actually read all of that? Nice, now you can request. I love angst, all the teary-sob-story stuff but some nice moments can be appreciated. Please be reasonable, I don't want to specify exactly what it is to have a rational mindset regarding this. But If your comment is deleted, that's fully on you.

Sincerely,

yourmoontear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
119K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
574K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
482K 10.6K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested