Letters to my Cosmic Love

By soeim_

A collection of romantic poetry, prose, and quotes. More

Author's note
For You
Young
Thoughts Pt. 1
Sonnet 1
I miss you (A BOP Poem)
That Unnamed Place
Angry Together
Quote 1
An Excerpt
Untitled Part
Melancholy Sun
She.
Quote 2
Dismay
I am.
Sleep Deprived
Comet
An Open Letter to My Cosmic Love

Thoughts Pt. 2

14 2 0
By soeim_

Lmao I remember being so high and looking at you, and thinking that you had the most seductive dark aura I'd ever felt. I sang to you and danced for you and wanted to kiss you more. Though something stopped me...The feeling, the instinct, that you might steal the very goodness from my soul–the little decency I worked so hard to find and maintain. Everything within me screamed "escape!" 

Then I came to love you and the spiritual phenomena you cause. And at times I wonder if you feel it too:  that with every interaction my inner demon rises, stealing your darkness, so now I can feel the goodness emanating deep within you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6K 142 35
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
158K 12.2K 156
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...