𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{1} ヤンデレ {1}

32.7K 847 1.3K
By IVBfanfics

"No One Is Going To Take You Away From Me"
<3
<3
<3
"I'll Kill Them Before They Even Get The Chance"

~~~~~~~

'LOvesIcK'

'EmoTionALly UNstAble'

'ObsEssIve'

'Hateful'

'Close-MindEd'

'MurDerouS'

'SeLfish'

'AgGresSivE'

'DediCateD'

'DEvOted'

'ManiPulative'

'VIolEnt'

'POsSeSsive'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

*Bell Chimes*

~Y/N's POV~

I looked up from my phone and noticed a couple walking inside of the cafe with small smiles on their faces "Ah Welcome! How many I serve you today?" I asked with a smile as they walked up to the register.

"May I have a caramel latte?" The women asked and I quickly typed it into the computer "And for you, sir?" I questioned as he stared at the menu for a few moments before sighing "A blueberry muffin"

I smiled brightly "Alright! I'll have that out in just a moment" I chirped as I walked into the back room before sighing ".....He had to pick the one item that isn't already prepared" I mumbled with a small pout before sighing and starting their orders.

I work at a place called the 'Aroma Café'.

I'm 24 years old and I'm trying to save up enough money in order to move out of the house that I'm in.

In all honesty, I kind of wanted to get away from Japan in general.

It has been extremely dangerous to live on these streets since Bonten's been around.....they're a criminal organization known for extreme levels of Fraud, Prostitution, Murder and a lot of other things that I don't even want to think about right now.

There wasn't anything keeping me here anyways, I didn't have any family left in Japan and the closest thing that I had to a 'friend' was my coworker and she's definitely not the nicest girl around so I don't really think that I can consider her a friend.

I tried to speak with her on many occasions but.....she never really seems interested in what I have to say.

The manager is never around so I can't really strike up conversations with her either.

I just realized how lonely I sound......but it's not all bad.

At least I have time to myself.

*Bell Chimes*

My eyes widened slightly as I quickly made my way out of the backroom and up to the counter to greet my next customer.

A male walked in with burgundy/light lilac hair and piercing violet eyes "....."

I also took notice of the weird-looking tattoo on his neck......strange.

I've never seen anything like it before.

"Hello sir! How can I help you today?" I asked with a small smile as he stood in front of me, that's when I noticed how tall he was.....and he had quite a lanky build.

"I'll take a black coffee" He said without sparing me a glance and I smiled "Alright! Coming right up, would you like any sugar or creamer on the side?" I asked and he sighed "No"

Well he seemed very cheerful!

I turned to the coffee machine and began preparing his coffee.

Black like his heart, eh?

I sighed "....."

I shouldn't judge.....maybe he's having a bad day.

I walked into the back and took the muffins out of the oven before placing one in a small holder and grabbing the latte for my other customers.

"Caramel Latte and a blueberry muffin!" I called out as the couple turned to me and grabbed their items before handing me the money.

I quickly placed the money into the register and handed them their change "Have a good day!" I chirped and they smiled at me before walking out of the cafe.

The strange male was now sitting on one of the stools besides the register and he had his head turned towards the mini TV that was playing the news.

I hadn't turned the sound on.....maybe I should?

I grabbed his coffee and placed a cover on it before walking over to him. "Here you go, sir!" I said as I placed it in front of him and he grabbed it without saying anything.

He placed the money on the table besides me and continued to look up at the TV.

Ouch.

I took the money and placed it in the register.

I sighed and sat behind the counter before scrolling through my phone just like before.

Thankfully, it wasn't too busy today so there wasn't much else that I had to do before I closed the cafe.

"....."

Suddenly, I felt eyes on me causing me to slowly raise my head up and my eyes widened slightly as I saw a pair of lowered violet eyes staring back at me  "Is there something else that you needed, Sir?" I asked and he motioned towards the TV "The volume" he said and I hummed "Ok!"

I stood up and opened up the drawer before pulling out a remote and turning the volume up on the TV.

I sat back down and he looked away once again causing me to place my head down on the counter.

*THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER SERIES OF MURDERS SPREADING ACROSS TOKYO AND OTHER PARTS OF JAPAN! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ALL GANG RELATED VIOLENCE AND WE ASK THAT EVERYONE FOLLOWS A STRICT 9PM CURFEW IN ORDER TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!*

My head snapped up "9PM?!"

I WORK UNTIL 10PM!

I don't want to be the only one on the streets at night.......well besides the lunatics but C'MON!

The guy turned his head to me with a raised brow causing my cheeks to heat up from embarrassment as I put my hands up in a mock defense "Hehe sorry......I'll be quiet" I said quietly and he turned away from me once again.

He had such an intimidating aura to him.

I wouldn't want to end up on his bad-side.

Although, judging by that look that he had just given me? I'd say that I'm already on his shit-list.

I slouched back down and tried to remain silent so that I wouldn't bother him anymore "....."

I didn't want him complaining to the manager, I really did need this job and I actually liked it.

I had always made conversation with my customers whenever they stayed inside of the cafe for longer than 10 minutes.....so having to be this quiet while someone else is actually IN here......

.....It's so nerve-wracking.

I stood up and went into the back-room.

I grabbed a muffin for myself before an idea had struck into my head "....."

I could give that guy a muffin.....couldn't I?

I facepalmed "Yeah....give the guy that ordered black coffee with no creamer OR sugar.....a sweet blueberry muffin.....that's super smart" I mumbled before sighing and staring down at the tray.

"....."

I grabbed another muffin.

Screw it.

Who knows? I could probably make his day.

It was doubtful but.....I like making people smile!

I walked back out into the front and sat down in my chair once again before glancing over at him.

I also wanted to ask him about his tattoo......it was so strange so it must have some kind of deeper meaning to it.

I tapped him on the shoulder "Sir...."

He tensed up a bit and glanced back at me "What is it?" He questioned tiredly and I smiled a bit "Um.....I just made muffins so I brought one out for you!" I said as I handed him the blueberry muffin with a napkin wrapped around the bottom.

"....."

His eyes widened slightly as he stared down at the muffin and I grinned "On the house! Go on, take it"

He looked at it as if I were trying to poison him.....or maybe he just really doesn't like this kind of stuff.

He reached his hand out and grabbed the muffin from me before turning around to face the TV once more.

"....."

At least he took it.....I would've been completely embarrassed if he hadn't.

I began eating mine and that's when I noticed that he had taken a small bite out of his own from the corner of my eye. I quickly turned my head towards him "Do you like it?" I asked and he turned his head back to me again "Hm"

He's not much of a talker.....huh?

I smiled "They're 100% fresh and fairly healthy!" I continued to try and make some kind of conversation "I like your hair! It's an interesting choice of colors" I said and he raised a brow "Do you always talk this much to complete strangers?" He asked with amusement laced in his tone and my eyes widened slightly as I glanced around "Well uh.....it's kind of my job" I mused as I rubbed the back of my head and his lips tugged up slightly "I suppose it is"

Was that supposed to be.......a smile?

I rested my cheek against the palm of my hand "So I have a question!" I said and he finally turned his body to face me "And that is?"

Amusement was still written all over his face.

Maybe that muffin really DID cheer him up!

I feel accomplished.

I pointed to his neck "What's your tattoo supposed to mean?" I asked and his eyes lowered as he pointed towards his own neck "This?"

I nodded and his lips tugged up into a lazy smirk as he leaned a bit closer to me causing my eyes to widen slightly "Do you really want to know?"

I was about to respond but the bell on the door had chimed and another customer walked in "I definitely want to know! But.....I have to handle this first" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck before quickly standing up from my seat "Hi! How can I help you?" I questioned as the boy walked up to me "I'll take a raspberry pastry!" He said and I nodded "Ok! That'll be 4.27$" I said as he handed me the money and I put it into the register.

"I'll be right back with your pastry!" I said as I walked into the back and grabbed a mini bag.

I walked back into the front and grabbed a pastry before placing it into the bag and handing it to him "Have a good day!" I said and he smiled before walking out of the cafe.

"Ok back to your-......." I cut myself off when I noticed that the strange man was gone.

"....."

*PLEASE BE CAREFUL TONIGHT! WALKING HOME ALONE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS NOW, ESPECIALLY WITH THE HIGH-LEVEL OF CRIME THAT HAS BEE-*

I turned the TV's volume off and sat back down on the stool "That sucks.....he left without telling me" I mumbled with a small pout before pulling my phone out again.

Oh well.....I don't think I'll ever see him again anyways so there's really no reason for me to concern myself with it.

***

Soon enough, the strange man had left my mind as I continued serving other customers that had waltzed in.

*Tap.....Tap......Tap*

I began to hear the soft patter of rain hitting against the windows.

I sighed before slouching down and drinking out of my water bottle whilst waiting for 10 o'clock to hit so that I could head home for the night.

"....."

~~~

~And to think that everything in this thrilling tale had transpired......simply because a curious girl had made small talk with a very dangerous guy~

*
*
*

Yandere~ Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.<3

^^^
Incase you didn't know!

~

(A/N- ^^I had a lot of fun editing that😌🙌🏼)

A/N- If you enjoyed this first chapter then please leave a vote & comment, I'd appreciate any kind of support on this story since I plan on making it a long one!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.6K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
5.2K 108 15
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...
820K 45.3K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
410K 24K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...