Ranboo x Reader

By Lyashimmers

hi- uhhh... welp.... here it is (also ranboo don't read this for the love of God please) the first like an th... More

must read
chapter 1 🤩
chapter 2 👏
chapter 3
chapter 4 🤌
chapter 5
chapter 6 ✨
chapter... 7?
wanna see y/n'sSimp
part 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
picnic outfits
announcement

chapter 14

15 1 0
By Lyashimmers

Hi there little lads how are you all.  It's been a while uhm... Approximately 2 months  so hi :)
_________________________
(Ranboo's pov)
We finally got to the beach
"Dang it's so pretty" no response
I turned around to see y/n running towards a guy
"NICKKKKKKK"
and that guy who I assumed his name was Nick yelled back "Y/NNNNN" and then they just bumped and collapsed on each other.
I looked at them kind of salty because they seem like they have known each other for their whole life and y/n looked back at me and I think she noticed it, she got back up and helped him up and hugged him while he twirled her. She told him something and I couldn't really hear it well cause they were a decent chunk far away.

I just stopped looking at them and went to Tommy and tubbo who were splashing each other in the water like little hooligans.

(Y/n pov)
NICKKKKKKKK!! I crashed into him while he was screaming my name i felt really happy to see him I got up and saw ranboo glancing at us with a weird mood, i brushed it off and helped Nick up and Nick picks me up into a hug and starts twirling me around, I felt really like a princess he finally put me down and I started blabbering about how I missed him and he started to talk about he missed me too. You see Nick moved to America cause his dad found a better job there but recently... After 4 years he came back. But there was something about him while we were talking he kept glancing up and down... Getting way too touchy with me, I wanted to brush it off but it still stayed in my mind. We sat on the sand he started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh after when I smacked his hand off he put it around my lower waist.. Ranboo kept glancing at me the whole time there so I decided to get up and go back there when I got up Nick also got up with me he started to pull me really close to him, I finally realized and started freaking out he was going to kiss me so I kicked him in the nuts by accident and got way farther away from him. He got way too close to my personal space I was so scared, my friend for like 7 years had a crush on me, I went back to ranboo and he noticed I was way more awkward now.
"I-i-im back" I said from the loss of breath
"I noticed what he did" said ranboo, I just wanted to leave at that point so I just said to ranboo I'm sorry but I'll.. Take you all somewhere else? He agreed and said that he will get Tommy and tubbo. I felt really bad so I decided that I want to them to a picnic so I drove them to the airbnb while I went home to change.

OUTFIT CHOICES
NUMBER 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

Outfit 4

-------------------------------------------------
After I changed into my outfit I made my hair (ofc if you wear a hijab no need to put your hair in a hair style lol you can put a hijab ik but for the people who don't here ya go)

I quickly went to the grocery store to pick up stuff I got diet coke, water, monster and sparkling water. I also picked up some grapes, apples, oranges and strawberries, watermelon, mango, I got some crustless bread and bread with crust, some whipped cream, I got some vegies too and obviously shopped for groceries I needed at my home. I got some cute boxes which I couldn't give up on not buying and some jars for smoothies and went to a restaurant to buy some dishes since I couldn't be bothered to cook. I went back home and made 4 strawberry sandos since I love them a lot I carefully put them in a tiffin box, I prepared smoothies, made other sandwiches too and put everything in a picnic basket

(Remove the wine bottles and you'll be good lmao)
I saw the time and I was getting late I quickly took everything and and I went to the car to go pickup the bench trio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.6K 22
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
79.3K 2.5K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
44K 988 52
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
713K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!