Blood.. [Sbi vampire au]

By x-Pastel-x

Tommy has been waiting 5 years for his parents in one alleyway in L'Marburg. Basically living off stolen brea... More

Streets
An escape attempt
Turned
Maybe a sip..
Hunting
The boy across the street
Guests
Dinner
A loss of trust
Information on the next chapter
Update
Hey

Woods

1.9K 35 38
By x-Pastel-x

Hi :)

How are you? Thank you for your kind comments!

The Update was a bit later then expected, sorry! 

Enjoy the new chapter :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tubbo and Tommy sat facing each other on the floor awkwardly, turning to the clock every so often.

It was almost 5:40, so about ten to fifteen minutes until sunset, when they would leave.

Of course Tubbo was having second thoughts, he had been with Schlatt and Dream for over a month now, he couldn't just leave.

Or could he..? It doesn't matter, they already decided that leaving would be the best option.

Especially if they were holding Ranboo, another boy their age, hostage.

Tommy sighed before turning to the clock. Only three minutes had passed since they last checked the clock, even though it felt like years.

"Why don't we just leave now?" Tommy asked, more unsure of himself then anything.

"I mean, sure, but do you remember the way to where Ranboo is?" Tubbo asked, sounding worried, but not nearly as worried as Tommy.

Tommy nodded his head slowly. "Last staircase to the right, go straight until you reach a purple door"

Tubbo nodded, and got up off of the floor. Tommy followed.

"Let's go before we get caught." Tubbo said. Tommy nodded.

Tubbo and Tommy walked down the hallway, and stopped at a staircase.

"This one?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah," Tommy replied.

"Alright, let's go." Tubbo said, beginning to walk down the stairs.

Once they got down, they ran. They ran to the purple door to get Ranboo, they ran to escape.

They had to, there wasn't (Actually there was) A choice anymore.

Tommy stopped at the door, opening it to see a waiting Ranboo.

"Hello Ranboo" Tommy said.

"Hello..Uh..Tommy" Ranboo replied.

"This is Tubbo. We'll introduce him properly later." Tommy said, grabbing Ranboo and pulling him out of the room.

Ranboo only nodded, confused with the current situation. I mean, who wouldn't be?

"So how exactly are we planning to leave?" Tubbo asked. "Without getting caught," He added.

"Break the window, and run out quick." Tommy answered, looking straight at the seemingly nearest window at the end of the hallway.

"That would be the easiest way if we want to get caught." Tubbo stated.

"Got any better ideas?" Tommy asked, giving Tubbo a blank stare.

Tubbo hesitated.

"No, I guess you're right." Tubbo finally replied, shaking his head.

Ranboo was looking at the two, mildly confused on what was going on.

"Alright Ranboob, lets go." Tommy said, earning a confused look.

"My names not-" But Ranboo was cut off. "Yeah Yeah, we don't have time for this. Let's just leave" Tommy said, dragging both Tubbo and Ranboo toward the window at the end of the hallway.

Once they reached the end of the hallway, Tommy turned around to face them. "Do you guys have a rock." Tommy asked both Ranboo and Tubbo.

"A what-" Tubbo started. "Do you expect me to break the window with my fucking hands?" Tommy said, stopping Tubbo mid sentence.

"Well, sort of." Tubbo replied. Tommy sighed, eyeing a small table which held a flower vase.

"Let's use that." Tommy said, pointing at the table.

"What about the vase?" Ranboo asked worriedly.

"I don't give two shits about the fucking vase Ranboob!" Tommy stated. "The most important thing is that we get the fuck out of here!"

With that, Tommy snatched the table, knocking over the vase and breaking it.

The sound might be enough to alert everyone upstairs, but Tommy was focused on breaking the window and leave.

Tommy then smashed the table into the window, breaking both the table and the window.

Tubbo ignored the urge to say something he saw on TikTok, as though it wasn't quite the appropriate situation to be joking around.

"They must have heard that, let's go." Tubbo said, urging both Ranboo and Tommy to jump outside.

Tommy sighed before  placing his hands on the window frame to heave himself out, grabbing onto the moss covered brick wall, minimizing the fall.

Ranboo did the same, then Tubbo.

Tommy stared up at the window, eyes meeting with Wilbur's.

Wilbur looked incredibly confused.

"Uh...Ranboo, Tubbo?.." Tommy said, slowly backing away from where Wilbur was.

"What?" Tubbo asked, not noticing Wilbur.

"We got to go." Tommy said, pointing at Wilbur. 

"Oh shit." Tubbo said, finally seeing Wilbur.

"Run." Ranboo said sharply, having caught on with the current situation.

Tubbo and Tommy instantly agreed, and started to run along with Ranboo.

"Shit!" They heard Wilbur yell, already far enough away to be able to get to a preferably wooded area.  Or the city, but that would be more of a backup plan.

"Was there a forest or anything around here?" Tommy asked Tubbo, who would know better then he would. Tubbo was the only one who actually knew the directions of getting to the neighborhood.

"Uh, yeah, if I remember correctly" Tubbo replied, nearly out of breath.

"But I can ask Siri just in case."  Tubbo finished, pulling out his phone.

"Hey Siri!" Tubbo screamed into his phone. "Where is the nearest forest?" He asked.

"The nearest forest is two blocks away" Siri replied, then deactivated itself.

"Hey Siri!" Tubbo screamed again. "Show us directions to the nearest forest!"

"Turn right on Prime street, then turn left." Siri replied.

"Alright, that's where we'll go then" Tubbo said with a grin.

Tommy and Ranboo both had the same terrified look on their face.

"Alright then Tubbo" Tommy said after finally picking up the courage to speak, Then began to follow the directions Siri had given them.

- - - -

Once they finally got to the wooded area they started laughing.

Sure, they didn't have a reason to.

But it was nice to actually be able to have a laugh.

They were safe.

Or was that just what they thought?

 - - - - -  -

Hello! You've actually made it to the end of the chapter :)

Thank you once again!

Happy new years!

I hope you have a great day/night/afternoon!

Word count: 999

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.1K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
408K 8.5K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
334K 13.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
987K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...