𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄. ➷ π‚π€πŒπˆπ‹πŽ πŒπ€...

By xiaoslady

"I'm gonna marry her anyway!" Camilo crossed his arms. "And how are you exactly gonna do that?" Dolores smirk... More

π—₯π—¨π——π—˜
𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
π—¦π—’π—‘π—šπ—¦ 𝗧𝗒 π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§π—˜π—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—Ÿπ—˜ π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—œπ—‘π—š !
1. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
2/1. To ask you a question
2/2. To ask you a question
3/1. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
3/2. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
3/3. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man
4/2. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
4/3. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
4/4. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
5. Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know
6. You say i'll never get your blessing till the day I die
7/1. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..
7/2. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..
8. Yes, i trust you with my daughter (TRUE ENDING)
8. But no means no! (ALTERNATIVE)
ANNOUNCEMENTTT! (read or nott)

4/1. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

4.4K 133 274
By xiaoslady

Knock knock!
"Goodmorning, senor and senora!"

"Oh, si Camilo ata yan. Buksan mo yung pinto love!" (Oh, i think thats Camilo. Open the door love!) Their mother shouted.

Their father opens the door.
"So you really agreed to my deal?"
"Yes, senor." The boy smiled.

"That's great."
"But keep in mind totoy, i still have my eyes on you." F/N glared at Camilo.

"Dear! Tigilan mo nga yan, diba may pinagusapan kayo ni Y/N? Bilis, kain na dito!" (Dear! Stop that already, You and Y/N have talked already right? Hurry, eat here!) Their mother once again shouted.

"Well, what are you waiting for senor?" Camilo smirked and ran inside the house, followed by F/N.

You could say that their father was glaring at him the whole time, while eating.
"Ay nako, will you stop that already?! Papalayasin kita dito, lagi ka nalang ganito." (Oh gosh, will you stop that already?! I will kick you out of the house, you're always like this.) His wife had enough.

"Ay, senor. Would you mind if i go to my Y/N's room for a bit? You know i'm just going to greet her goodmorning!" He smiled.

"No nev-"
"Of course son, Camilo." Their mother glared at F/N.
"Alright fine you may go." He sighed.

"Gracias, senor and senora!" Camilo ran upstairs and ran towards Y/N's room.

"That boy can never leave without seeing our daughter, can he?" She smiled.
"Our anak (child) is growing up.." He cried out.

"It's okay dear, we were like this when we were young too. Did you forget?"
"But sti-"

"Ay nako, (Oh gosh,) let them be F/N!" She interrupted him.

..
"Mi amor? Are you awake?" He knocked on the door, what a gentleman.

"Mi amorrr?" no response from the girl.

"Can i come in, princesa?" He knocked on the door once again.

"Hermosa, im going in!" He couldn't resist long.
What he saw is the girl, still sleeping tight.

"Ay, mi querida is still sleeping."
"Awww soo cute!" He walked towards the girl, and sat beside her.

"Mi amor! Wake up it's time for you to be awake!" He tapped her shoulder
"Bonita! Wake up."

"If you don't wake up im gonna have to.. hug you? Yeah hug you!" He threatened, but Y/N didn't mind.

He could do this all day, staring at the girl peacefully sleeping.

"Ay, mi amor. You're so... What did Dolores say? maganda." (beautiful/pretty) He pronounced it weirdly.
".."

"Camilo?!" The girl had woken up because of Camilo.
"Oh, princesa! You're finally awake." He smiled.

"Why are you in my room?! And what are you doing here?!" She stood up.
"Nothing, i just wanted to see you, bonita!"

"Here, i will help you fix your bed!"
"No no it's okay Camilo, i can do it by myself."

"No hermosa, i don't want to see you struggle!" He hugged the girl.
"Okay fine, thank you. Camilo." She hugged back.

"Anything for you, mi vida."

...Earlier 5am at Casita.

Gabriela had went to Casita to teach Dolores Tagalog words.

"Gabriela! You're finally here." Dolores went to greet Gabriela.

"Hola! Dolores, and Camilo." She waved.
"Camilo?! You're gonna listen too?" Dolores looked at the boy.

"Of course, for mi amor Y/N!" He smiled.
"You're really down bad for my sister! This is why my dad still doesn't like you." She laughed.

"What's wrong with me showing my love for mi Y/N?!" He glared at Gabriela.

"Ay, Camilo. Gabriela could you teach us now? Camilo only has one hour before he goes to the L/N's." Dolores sighed.

"Of course! Now just listen closely."
"If you want to compliment someone, say "Ang ganda mo naman, o ang gwapo mo naman!" (You are so beautiful/pretty or You are so handsome!)

"What does those two words mean?" Camilo blinked.
"Camilo, that's the point. That's why Gabriela is gonna teach us. Now shh!" She shushed her brother.

The boy nodded and the two continued to listen.
"If you're gonna compliment a girl, say "Maganda ka, or Ang ganda mo naman!" Those two words mean You are beautiful/pretty." She smirked.

"Camilo! Keep those words in mind." Dolores whispered.
"Well how do you pronounce it?" The boy asked.

"Like this, Ma-gan-da ka. But more fast."
"Maganda ka?"
"No you're too slow Camilo! Dolores go and show him."

"Like this, Maganda ka!"
"Now you say it Camilo."

"Maganda ka?" Camilo says it more faster.
"There! See. Now if you want to compliment her again. Say "Ikaw ay parang buwan, dahil hinding hindi ko maalis ang mata ko sayo." Which means (You are like the moon, because i can never take my eyes off you)."

"Hey Camilo! Listen here, I can't be the only one who writes the words in a notebook!" Dolores glared at her brother.

"Well thank you, sister Dolores for helping me! I could just borrow your notebook." He winked.
"Fine, just listen to Gabriela."

"Ikaw ang tahanan ko means (You are my home.)"
Dolores continued to write it on her notebook.

"Pwede bang magkaroon ako ng sayaw na ito? means (May i have this dance?)"
"Ikaw at ako means (You and me.)"

"Mahal na mahal kita means (I love you so much.)"
"Camilo! Keep that word in mind, Mahal na mahal kita mean-"

"Shh sister Dolores, i'm trying to focus here."

(Mahal na mahal kita, maganda ka, those words are the only thing that were in Camilo's thoughts.)
"So, any questions?"

"No, we are all good Gabriela. Right Camilo?"

..
"Camilo?!" Dolores tapped her brother.

"Oh uh yes all clear." He snapped from his thoughts.

"Well would you look at that! It's almost 6am. Go on Camilo! Goodluck." Gabriela pushed Camilo outside Casita, and waved goodbye.
"Goodbye Camilo! Goodluck with your.. Y/N!" Dolores smirked.

"You're right! Goodbye, I'll be going to mi amor!"
..

"Because i can hear what you two are saying."
"Well, Dolores. I will teach you more. C'mon!" Gabriela grabbed her hand.

"I'll be able to spy on those two! Woo!" The two girls went to Dolores' room.

..Present time in Casita

"Gabriela! I heard Camilo say maganda to Y/N!" Dolores shouted.

"Hey you two, what is the fuss here?" Mirabel walked towards the two.

"Shh Dolores." Gabriela whispered.

..
"Mirabel! Camilo said you are maganda to Y/N! And maganda means beautiful/pretty!" Dolores couldn't hold it in.

"AYYY MY COUSIN HAS MOVES!" Mirabel shouted.

"Mirabel, would you like to learn tagalog words too..?" Gabriela sighed.

"Of course Gab! Oh uh i mean Gabriela."
"That's the first time someone has got me a nickname!" Gabriela hugged Mirabel.

"Oh uh, sorry about that. But c'mon! Let's go to Isabela's room." She pulled out from the hug.

"Let's go, Gabriela and Mirabel!" Dolores ran to Isabela's room, and the two followed Dolores.

..Back to the L/N's house.

"Thank you so much son Camilo, for helping my daughter out. She couldn't have done it without you!" M/N smirked.

"No prob-" Camilo was interrupted by his Y/N.

"Hey Mama! Uh Camilo! You and my papa are going to spend time together right? Well uh off you go! Bye!" The girl pushed Camilo and her father to the door.

"Aren't you gonna hug me first before we go out mi amor?" He reached out for a hug.

"Are you seriou-" He was interrupted by his wife.
"Dear, wag ka na nga lang tumingin!" (Dear, just don't look!)

And Y/N's papa did look away, not wanting to see the scene.

"Well, wheres my hug. Mi vida?" He winked.
"Fine, here you go. Mahal.." She went towards the boy and hugged him.

The boy happily hugged her back. But realizing that he had heard the word mahal from somewhere.

"Y/N! nak, Did you just ca-" He was interrupted once again.
"Shh, dear. Let them be."

(Mahal.. where did i hear that word before?)

..
"Good thing you don't know Tagalog!" The girl laughed.
"You are my mahal too." He smirked.

"Wait.What." Their father had enough.
M/N only covered her mouth, surprised on what the boy said.

"What?! Camilo, don't say rando-"
"I know what mahal means, mi amor."

The girl pulled out from the hug, and looked surprised. She was red.

"Mahal na mahal kita, my Y/N." He smiled, but still kind of pronounced it weirdly.
..

"Oh, uh you two better get going! Yeah bye Camilo!" She ran upstairs.

"You really make her crazy, son!"
"And i am crazy for her too, goodbye senora. We'll see you later!" Camilo waved goodbye as he opened the door.

".."
"Senor? What are you waiting for?"

"Oh yeah right, goodbye dear.." He waved goodbye as well.
"Mag-ingat kayong dalawa!" (Take care you two!) She shouted.

..After 5 minutes of walking

"So, senor. Where do you want to go?" Camilo asked while walking with him.
"No."

"Uh sir, what do you mean by no?"
"The answer is no."

"Weird, anyways do you want to uh help me find gifts for mi amor?" He smiled.

"We'll do that later, come on. Let's go and fish, totoy." He ran towards the lake.

"Fish?! I didn't know mi querida's father is a fisherman." Camilo followed F/N.

"So kid, what do you like about my daughter?" He looked at the boy.

"Mister, do I really have to say all the reasons?" He looked back awkwardly.
"Of course, now go on."

"Well, she's beautiful, she's kind. Something about her made me interested, her charm. She has the prettiest smile. She looks just like a dream.. the prettiest girl i've ever seen. She even looks beautiful while doing anything! The way her eyes glisten, I adore her so much. Everything she does makes me happy, whenever i see her i feel better, like i could do anything when im with her! And one more thing, she's smarts and beauty! Her personality is.. beautiful, her sister Gabriela told me that my Y/N would always stand up for her, although she experienced bullying. She told me that she would never give up, and will not stop at what she is best at. And one more thing! You know she's warm, and she even gives the best hugs! My heart races whenever i see her, when we hold hands.. it's like a dream. But if it is a dream, then i would never wake up. I like her very much, no not like.. Mr, L/N. I love your daughter, so bad."

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" Camilo asked.

(Say yes say yes, cause i need to know.)

(You said i'll never get your blessing till the day I die.)

"Tough luck my friend, but the answer is-"
..

"Papa! Camilo! Y/N is sick!" Gabriela shouted.

"She's sick?! Come on Totoy, we need to hurry!" Their papa rushed to their house.

"What will be his answer..? But first i need to go to mi princesa! She's sick!" Camilo ran as fast as he could.

WRITTEN: 12/27/21 9:54am
WORDS: 1843

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 154 13
Y/n is a normal, kind sweet teenager who gets terrible treatment from her father because she loves the Madrigals and has a crush on one of them. Her...
912K 21.7K 200
7 π˜π˜–π˜–π˜› π˜π˜™π˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œ π˜™π˜ˆπ˜›π˜š π˜ˆπ˜“π˜–π˜•π˜Ž 𝘏𝘐𝘚 π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜Šπ˜’ . . . ᴬ ᡒⁿᡉ˒ʰᡒᡗ ᡇᡒᡒᡏ α΅’αΆ  α΅’α΅˜Κ³ ᢠᡃᡛᡒʳⁱᡗᡉ ˒ʰᡃᡖᡉ˒ʰⁱᢠᡗᡉʳ αΆœα΅ƒα΅β±Λ‘α΅’ α΄Ήα΅ƒα΅ˆΚ³β±α΅α΅ƒΛ‘ α΄΅'ᡐ Κ²α΅˜Λ’α΅— ʰᡉʳᡉ α΅—α΅’ ˒ʰᡃʳᡉ ᡐʸ...
5.8K 111 14
(Camilo x F!Reader) Camilo Madrigal thought he had met every single person who lived in town- until he ran into you. After bonding with you, slowly b...
167K 4.5K 77
Book One [Chapters 1 - 34] - Completed - Struggling with whether she will be good enough for the Madrigal family as her feelings for long-time friend...