𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

By BriFlare

Theia takes you through her husband's sudden death and the grief she suffered during her last pregnancy. She... More

Because of Time
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

1K 40 7
By BriFlare

Chapter One | Stay Off of Social Media, Theia

11,356,080 likes
theiamadden I could scream! Tyndall took this Christmas photo of the kids and me because he wanted the pictures to have an extra special meaning, and he got it. These pictures will be the last pictures he has ever taken of his family. And saying that hurts me so much.
View all 93,054 views

862,209 likes
vanessabryant @theiamadden, my sweet girl, I know what you are going through, and I know words will not comfort you, but as you were there for my girls and me, I will be there for your children and you.
Comments on this post has been limited.
theiamadden 💜💜💜💜

Theia Madden
@TheiaKatzMadden

My husband did not die of anything drug-related. It was of natural causes that he died. And if any of you so-called media reporters and magazines continue with that drug narrative, I will sue! I will defend my husband and family until the day I leave this earth. Find someone else to play with because I am not the fucking one or two to be fucked with!

4:45 PM • Dec 26, 2021

"Theia, I think you should stay off of social media," My mom, Serenity, said.

It's only been three days since Tyndall's sudden death, and I haven't been able to get off of social media because of all the rumors surrounding Tyndall's death.

I feel the need to be on social media to defend Tyndall. I can't believe people will want to say that he died from drugs when Tyndall never did anything illegal drugs in his life.

He didn't even smoke. He barely took medicine. He believed in natural herbs and spices.

It upset me that people with no life would sit on the internet spread lies.

"Mom, they're trying to ruin his image. I can't let that happen," I told my mom.

Serenity sighed.

"Theia, everyone who knew Tyndall knows his character, let those trolls be miserable by themselves; right now, you need to think about Tyndall's funeral," Serenity said.

"Uhh! No, I can't even think about his funeral, mom, I can't," I said.

Serenity climbed onto the bed and pulled me into a hug as I broke down in tears.

"He's gone; he left me," I cried out.

Serenity took a deep breath to stay calm.

"It was his time to go, honey; although it may be unfair to you and the kids, we do not control the time when we are called home," Serenity said, trying to comfort her daughter.

I broke down even more.

Tyndall had died in his sleep next to me after spending our last Christmas together. That night we said our good night's to each other, and he promised to wake up and make a big breakfast for the family.

When I woke up the morning and saw that he was still in bed, I was confused because he was an early morning person. And when I walked over to wake him up, he didn't move, and he was so stiff.

I called out his name several times no response; I immediately started doing CPR, but it was useless; I had already lost him.

I immediately called 911, and they announced that he was dead and took his body away. I had to tell the kids that their father had gone to heaven, and he would be their Guardian Angel as they watched their father leave in a black body bag.

It was one of the saddest moments I had ever had to deal with, especially with my kids witnessing that moment. I knew I would have to get them a therapist to process their father's death.

"We needed more time; he should be here for our family, our new baby," I said.

"I know," Serenity said.

I pulled away from my mother and gave her a grave solemnity expression.

"I'll start planning his funeral next week, but for right now, I need to be with my kids," I said.

"Yes, do that; anything that can keep you distracted and off of social media is good," Serenity said.

101,588 likes
kimzolciakbiermann The joy Tyndall brought to our lives will not be forgotten. My heart goes out to you, @theiamadden, and your family. Please know I am here to listen, comfort, and lean on during this difficult time.
View all 755 comments

12,783,721 likes
theiamadden Today, I am thirty-six weeks pregnant, and one of the final gifts that I will ever receive from Tyndall arrived today. Tyndall had talked about getting me a push present, but I thought he would give it to me after the birth of our child, but instead, it came today; instead of being happy about the gift; I'm here crying and wishing he was here that his presence is and was the best gift that I ever received. I miss you so much, Tyndall, and I will do my best for our children, but there is a hole in my heart from your loss.
Comments on this post has been limited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 768 45
Cerita Dewasa
26.6K 3K 31
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
1.7M 64.2K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
87.7K 296 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.