Broken Familia

By Laurie_Lynn_BOOK

Camilo the annoying yet funny shapeshifter of the Madrigal Family seems like he has a perfect life. Y/N envie... More

One
Two
Three
4
Five
six
seven
Eight
nueve - nine
Diez - ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
Try Me

Disclaimer

3.2K 39 27
By Laurie_Lynn_BOOK

❂Disclaimer❂

Hola! So I have been reading a LOT of Camilo fan-fics and I was wondering why they had disclaimers and it is only now that I realized that even though you shouldn't be on here unless your 13+ there ARE younger kids on here so I will say there will be romance but there will be no smut. anyways hope ya'll like this because I am OBSESSED with Camilo in an unhealthy way..... he is literally my new phone's background picture....plus MERRY CHRISTMASSS I am a day late but whatever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.8K 27
Camilo Madrigal, one of the Madrigals. A very energetic boy who is loved by everyone was gifted a gift to shape shift. He meets a young lad named Y/N...
215K 5.4K 10
Currently being edited!! A few years ago, when Y/n was barely 9 and had recently moved to the wonder called Encanto, she ran into a certain shape-shi...
127K 4.1K 100
The Madrigal family isn't the only gifted ones in the Encanto. They're just the loved ones. Y/n is part of the L/N family, who mirrors La Casa Madri...
178K 6.8K 30
In the lands of Encanto, a place full of magic and wonder, resides the wonderful family of the Madrigals. Filled with fantastical and mythical secret...