Sumod : Soul Mates 🤗

By AnjaliRawat18

Hello everyone More

Plot of the story
Part 1 Calm before the strom😉
Part 2 It's too late😎
Part 3 😚😚
Part 4 Return😆
part 5😊😊
Part 6 😯Flash back😯
Part 8 Sumod meet🤗
Part 9 Confrontation 😃
Part 10 Sacchi😎
Part 11 💖Confession💖
Part 13 Our new life 💖
Part 14 Happiness 😄
Part 15 I love you😘
Part 16 jealous 😯
Part 18 Good morning😄
Part 19 Leap😁
Part 20 Parents to be🤗
Part 21 Forgive her😚
Part 22 Back to india😗
Part 23 Baby boy 👦
Part 24 A happy family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Part 7 Continuation of flash back😚
Answer mee😅
Important

Part 17 Romance🙈

1.5K 93 8
By AnjaliRawat18

Hello...

Susheela was saying all this without looking at him as she was facing her back. Pramod smile Nd he took out his suit,keep it on couch. He silently move toward her abd back hug her..

He release his one hand from her grip and side her hair from her back to one side of her shoulder...

As soon as his cold hand touches her body she stop playing with his fingers while he smile...

Thousand of shiver run down her spine feeling his hot breath on her and soon his lips on her neck...

She gulp her saliva and dugged her nails on his band leaving mark on his hand...

Pram..pramod

A slow moan come out from her mouth feeling opened mouth kisses...

While his one hand pinch her waist and he bited on her neck...

Ahhh...pramod...what...are..you............doing...

Said while stammering receiving pleasure from Her Husband...

Without replying to susheela he continued his work both of their eyes closed enjoying this moment with each...

Pramod while kissing slide her dress from her shoulder while bitting on her he start giving the kissing on her side of side from back side...

Her back arched due to pleasure while she pressed her lips to stop her moan...

While kissing he move other side from her body and did same siding her dress from shoulder start giving feathery kisses on side of her neck...

He pressed her body on him that air should also not pass through their bodies...

Susheela slowly opened her eyes while her cheeks becoming more red sensing their proximity...

She being shy removed pramod hand from her she get up and about to run when pramod hold her hand...

Her breatjing getting heavy while his eyes looked up and a smile come on his lips seeing his Shy Wife...

He get up from there with desire filled eyes and come infront of her...

Her eyes closed...
Breath heavy...
Reddiah cheeks...

He up her face from chin making her opened her eyes meeting his fire filled eyes...

And thats it for them to loose their control...

His Burning Eyes...
Her Innocent Eyes...

Get Contacted with each other...

His breath touches her Dark Red Lips...

Sanskar sensuously  caresses her cheek from back of his hand and her pull from her waist such that her Lips Touched His Lips...

He immediately grabbed her lowere in between his sharp teeth and start sucking her lowere lip.....

It happen so suddenly that susheela was unable to reach anything...

Not feeling susheela movement he pinch her waist to bring her back from world and bitted on her lips...

Soon both get drowned in their French kissed Land...

Kissing each other lips while Making Sounds they at the same time entered their tongues making them in contact with current in their body...

Susheela more tighten her hold on pramod hair caressing his hairs while he is buzy caressing her back and opened her Blouse Doori along with hook of Bra...

His cold fingers now touching her bare back while their tongue playing each other smooching each other...

While Kissing They come towards Bed such that susheela was benethe him...

Their eyes are closed...
Feeling each other...
Enjoying their moments with each other...
Not really care about others...

They drown theirselves in other world...

Their slow kiss turned into wild and hungry kissing indicating how much they need each other badly...

Enclosing her tongue inside his mouth he sucked her tongue hardly tasting her saliva...

Her hands move towards his chest rubbing his chest over cloth...

She with shivering hand start unbuttoning his sherwani while he is buzy removing her Blouse along with Bra While Kissing Each Other...

While deepen the kiss he rubbed his body on her and roamed his hand on her body sensuously...

Breaking the kiss due to lack of oxygen breathing heavily he traveled his eyes on her body...

His eyes getting Dark with Desires...

He bitted his own lips to control his growing desire to mark her him...

He move more closer to him pressing his body on her he hugged her while dugging his face on crock of her neck while She Happily Welcomw His Weight with Smile On Her Face...

The upper naked part of their bodies touches with other giving them pleasure while his Hot Breathe Start Touches Her Neck sending Chill On Her Body...

His one hand on one side of her body for support while other caressing her body...

His rough lips come into contact with her white milky neck start giving her opened mouth watery kissed...

Her back arches while she sided her face to give him proper access for kiss...

She licked her lips and bitted her lips to avoid making any noice...

He more dugged his face and more deeply kissed on her neck sucking her skin...

Taking her sking in between his teeth he bitted hardly leaving his red mark on her while she moan his name loudly making Him Smile Widely...

Ahhh..pram....pramod.....easy...

While he is buzy bitting her skin...

He come towards other side of her neck and Did Same leaving Red Mark Behind...

He give hard kissed on middle of her neck while pressing one of her bud...
Making her clinch her lehenga tightly...

While roaming his nose on her neck he come at the middle valley of her breasts...

To feel the softeness of her buds he rubbed his cheeks on one of them while pressing other one in his tight fist...

Her heavy breath making them bounce creating Havoc while awaking his Desire more...

He caressed his one breast with his hand making pattern making her nipples hard...

To tease her he start roaming his tongue around her right breast but not touching her nipples makimg her irritate...

Pra...mod...ple...please...

Said susheela with heavy breath sounding irritation...

Please What Baby...

Said pramod with smirk pinchung her nipple with his forefinger and thumb...

He very well know what i want but still he is doing this all...

Think susheelq in her mind with highly irritation...

pr..pramod...ple...please..na...dont...tease...me...you...know...very...well...what...i...want...

But seem like pramod is deaf...
Intentionally he did not listen exactly what she is saying...

He is just buzy teasing her while roaming his tongue around hard Erect nipple but not touching it...

Now that was just enough for susheela...

Suck...them....hard...pra...pramod..

Said susgeela while Pressed his head on her breast after giving him instruction..

She can feel his smirk on her...

While encloding his mouth on her breast he sucked her bud hardly like he is depend on them...

He start makimg sounds while kissing and sucking her right breast pressing other breast tightly making her moan loudly and her breath getting heaving...

When his tongue touch the Tip of her erect nipple which is already hard due to his teasing...

She scratched his back with her nails due to pleasure while moaning his name breathing heavily...

Or to encourage him caressed his hairs with her one hand and other hand pressing him on her...

After satifying himself from her right bud he bitted hard on her nipple...

Ahhh...pramod...slow...its...all...ur...

Said susheela while moaning badly and shouted due to Pain or Pleasure...

After satisfying himself from her right bud he move towards other giving his full attention on both of them...

After 40 mins he left her breast with turned into completely red due to love bites while Her Nipples Become Dark Purple due to Hard Sucks...

He let out heavy breath while siting on her kissing on her navel or licking her navel and time to time gives love bites on her milky stomach...

He opened her saree with his teeth and removed along with her thin panty...

He roamed his hand on her clit and rubbed their with his thumb his eyes getting more Dark with love or urge to mark her his...

Moving down further he start giving her feathery kisses on her milky legs on between her legs while pressing her thighs...

He kissed on her clit while entered his tongue on her licking her or drinking her juice...

Susheela more tightly clutched bedsheet while closing her eyes...

Pramod entered his two fingers inside her making her shriek or shout due to Pain...

Ahhhh...prammmod.....Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh......

Her body Sweating due to their proximity...
His Lips on her clit...
While fingering her...

He lick his own lips and come upward seeing him susheela Blush Badly her cheeks turn more red seeing his shamelessness...

While movinhe adjust himself inbetween her legs by parting her legs more...

She get alert for up coming action...

He look towards and kissed on her lips biting on her lips...

He placed his both hands on either side of her body...

Are You Ready susheela...To Become Mine...

Said While Dugging his face on her Neck...

Susheela just pressed his body on her giving him positive singh...

Pramod entered into her in one thrust while kissing her neck making her shout due to pain she scratched his back and loud moan in pain...

Moaning while pushing Sanskar due to pain...
Tears come out from her eyes...

While he stay same kissing her neck he intertwined their both hands and wait for her calm...

After senses that she get calm he again start entering into her slowly slowly...

She is feeling little pain...
But this pain is nothing infront of pleasure she is getting from her husband...

Soon the shouts turned into pleasureable moan...

Pressing pramod body on her and his head more on her neck for deepening the kiss...

While He is Filling each other...

Kissing or bitting on her neck...

After some more hard strokes they both cum at same time...

Their cum mixed with each other inside her Womb filling her...

He stopped his action and smiled...

While susheela has a big smiled on her Face...

She wrapped her hands around his Torso and hugged him tightly snuggling  in his Embrace...

While hugging he give her last hard stroke with groan taking her in his warm embrace...

After 5 hours of their Love Making Session ,

Both sumod was seen sleeping while hugging each other in tight embrace...

Pramod was stoking her hairs with his one hand...
Susheela was making patterns on his chest with her one hand...

While Their other hands intertwined with Each Other...

Silence Prevail Between Them Whuch They are Loving....

When susheela to break the Silence Finally Spoke...

Pramod...

Said while Making Pattern on his chest...

P just Hummed while closing his eyes...

She again called him but Same response Just Hummed which Making her Angry...

Pramod I Was Calling you From Sooooooooo Long Time... Why U R Not Answereing Me...

Said while getting Up With cute Angry pout scolded pramod...

The sheet which covered her body slip down due to sudden action making pramod to Gulp His Salive and Looking Her Breast which are bouncing due to Her Breathe..

Pramod Stop Checking Me...
And Tell Me.... Why Are U Not Answering Me...Just Humming Idiotically...

Angrily Said susheela and lay down on other side of bed being Angry...

Poor pramod...

He sigh seeing her Behaviour...

Moving towards her he hugged her from back tightlly while she try to push him...

He make her turn towards himself forcefully and make her hair strand behind her ear...

Why U Always Get Angry With This Poor Soul...Ha..

Pramod said while tighten his hold around her body...

I was calling u from long time... But u r not responding me... Thats why i get Angry With U... When U Ignored Me...

Said with cute pout that he cant contol himself and sucked her lips...

Hmm... So mistake is mine...
I am Sorry...next time i will be careful that i will not ignored you...

But y u are calling me...
Do you want another session???

Said naughtily while winking her coming on her making her blush...

She is covered with her fake anger and pushed him again on bed..

No... huhhh... Shameless Creature...

...

Susheela said while pouting cutely roaming her fingers around her chest...

Pramod hugged her makung her most happiest person...

Her eyes twinkle due to happiness like a child get his favourite candy...

She kissed on his left side of chest and Thanking You Him For Always Beside Her...

He smiled with her this gesture...

Her this kinda behaviour also make him happy and blessed to have her in his life...

He is the most luckiest person in this World who has a wife like susheela...

Seeing Her Yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely he chuckled...

Taking her in his tight and warmed embrace...

He kissed on her forhead...

They both slept in each other embrace due to tiredness because of their tiring Love making Session...

Wrapping in a single sheet...
Covering their bodies...

Getting the blessings of Moon and Stars...

They finally slept peacefully in each other embrace...

Vote 50+
And comment your pyara pyara views or else forget about next part.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 3.5K 45
So basically ye story Sumod pe hai... This is imagination story A bit mature one Hope you all like it😗 Ignore my mistakes 😊❤️ HAPPY READING❤️😊
10K 1.4K 25
Based on Sumod totally different don't compare with real life Peep in to know more...
29.5K 3.6K 65
Hi so i am gonna write a love story of the couple which rules my heart our dearest sumod ❤️
15.5K 2K 35
Enjoy reading the parts.. And please shower your love..