Mikaelson Sister x Damon TVD

By blob243

Hi, Abbe Mikaelson isn't your average human, in-fact she's not human at all. Abbe is a vampire and an Origina... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Twenty-One

243 2 1
By blob243

Hey guys!

So, I have some bad news... I'm canceling my Amazon Prime account. 😢
This means I won't have the ability to watch The Vampire Diaries for much longer to remind myself of the story line while writing. I'm going to try and write as many chapters as possible before this happens at the end of January 2022. So they're will probably be an influx of chapters over the next month, YAY! But, after that I will be going by memory so bear with me.

Also OMG! This story is currently 18th in themikaelsons tag out of more than 700 stories!! Thank you so much!

-blob243

S.2 - Ep. 20 - The Last Day

Part Two

Abbe's POV:

I picked up Kylie and Alice from their uncle's house and we headed to the Grill. I was suppressing my emotions, not thinking about Damon, not feeling anything for him. I hadn't completely shut off my emotions though, only the feelings that were related to Damon. I learned this trick years ago on a trip to Mexico, you can keep your emotions yet block them specifically with one person, but if you interact with that person too much your emotions for them will come back. It was useful as I walked in only to see Damon heading towards the door, towards me.

But somehow I didn't care, as I made eye contact with him my stare was blank, void of emotion. I knew this was the perfect time to break up with him. Before my emotions came back and I was flooded with hurt and anger.

"Girls, you guys go ahead and find us a table, I'll be right back." They nodded and headed towards a booth while I turned to Damon and gave him a fake smile. "We need to talk." I led him outside and Ric stood a little ways away, giving us some privacy.

"Are you ok?" Damon questioned.

I sighed, "Damon, I think we should split up." His eyes went wide, "This-" I motioned between us, "-isn't going to work if you have feelings for another girl."

"What? No, Abbe. I don't have feelings for anyone else!" He defended, shaking his head. He stepped forward to grab hold of my arms but I backed away worried his contact would let the emotional mess I was earlier, come back.

"You have always loved the doppelgangers more than me. First Katerina and now Elena. I'm not going to be a backup plan Damon, I'm better than that." I could feel my emotions starting to come back now. Damon looked hurt beyond belief, his breathing was shallow and rapid.

"We're done, Damon." I turned to leave, but his hand grasped my wrist and halted me.

"How can I get you back?" He pleaded. I didn't look at him but my emotional wall cracked and forced me to answer.

"You'd have to choose me, Damon. And not be in love with someone else. That's how you'd get me back." With that, I pulled my hand away and walked back into the Grill.

I let out a long breath, pushing back my thoughts about my now ex-boyfriend. My eyes scanned for Alice and Kylie only for my dead heart to skip a beat. My big brother sat at their table talking with the youngest girl adamantly about something while Alice looked skeptically at the stranger.

"Niklaus what the bloody hell are you doing?" The words slipped out of my mouth accidentally, causing my brother to turn to me with a cheery smile. I glared at him.

"Come, sit down. It's been much too long." Niklaus grinned at me.

"Not long enough," I mumbled as I sat beside Klaus, Alice and Kylie sitting opposite of us. "What do you want brother?" I questioned, noticing Alice listening intently to our conversation as Kylie was engrossed in colouring her kids' menu.

"I want to make a deal."

"Why? I won't interfere, you made sure of that." I say, waving Matt over.

"Hey, Abbe. What can I get for you four today?" The blonde blue-eyed waiter asks.

"Just the usual for me thanks," I smile.

He raises his eyebrows, "And by the usual you mean fries and a bourbon?" He asks skeptically.

I nod, "You know me so well. What would you two like?" I questioned the girls. Matt sighs and writes down my order, knowing he couldn't change my mind. Kylie straightened up from her colouring menu and looked Matt straight in the eyes.

"One large chocolate milkshake and a burger and fries." She says confidently.

"Are you sure you're going to eat all that?" Matt poses the question on my mind.

Kylie smiles big at him, "Don't worry, I'll bring the rest home and Jace can eat it when he gets home." Matt smiles at her and nods, unknowing that Jace was currently being held captive by the person no more than five feet from him.

Kylie looks to me for approval and I give her a reassuring smile before side-eyeing Klaus, he just rolled his eyes. But I could still see that she had effectively pulled his few heartstrings.

"I'll have a burger and a bourbon," Alice speaks up causing Matt to look at me for confirmation, his eyes screamed that he wouldn't let a 14-year-old have alcohol. I agreed.

"She'll have a burger and a Pepsi." I corrected.

Alice glared at me as Klaus ordered a bourbon for himself. As soon as Matt left Alice sat up with her elbows on the table to give her more height. "I can order for myself." She snapped, I raised my eyebrows at her in amusement, partly mocking her. "I don't need some hundred-year-old vampire making decisions for me!" She hissed, luckily lowering her voice enough so that the Sherif who was sitting a few tables away wouldn't hear it.

I scoffed at Alice, my annoyance clearly showing by the way the teen backed herself up an inch or two. "Alice, you're 14. Underage." I glared at her, before adding, "And correction, I'm over one-thousand-years-old." I finished my speech right as Matt came back with everyone's drinks.

"I'm not some little kid! You and Jace keep everything from me!" Alice snaps. I sigh, realizing why she's suddenly rebelling.

"Alice, you knowing about 'everything' wouldn't have stopped Jace's disappearance." I soothed her, "Jace is safe, and I'm going to make sure he stays safe. He'll be back soon." Alice deflates and I can see tears in her eyes, she nods to me.

"Sorry, it's just-" She massages her temples and I can see the toll Jace's absence has taken on her.

"I know, it's fine." I comfort her. "But Alice, alcohol is never the answer," I say, making sure she looks me in the eye when I say that. Alcohol was a touchy subject for the three siblings, because of their mom, who was an absent alcoholic.

From beside me, Klaus chuckles. "On the contrary, alcohol is the solution." I turn to him with an exasperated look. He grins before becoming serious. "Back to our deal, Little Sister. I'd like you to help me with the ritual." My eyes widened before my expression turned to an angry glare.

"How dare you!" I hissed, quiet enough for only vampires to hear. "You toss our family in the Atlantic and then expect me to help you! You're damned to rot in hell, Niklaus!" My whole rant, Klaus' expression never faltered, a smug smile on his face.

"I fooled you well didn't I?" He smirked, confusing me. "Not that I attempted to fool you in the first place, you just hung up on me before I could explain." He grinned at me. "I never dropped them in the ocean, Abbe. They're all safe and sound."
"Then we must tell Elijah! He thinks you betrayed our family, you must tell him!" I say, pulling my phone out of my pocket to call Elijah. Klaus grabs my wrist, stopping me from dialling our older brother's number.

"No, Abbe. Elijah deserves this, he's kept things a secret from me for many years." He says, I swallow, remembering how Elijah knew about me breaking my curse long ago.

"But-" I protest, Klaus gives me a stern look and I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Look!" Kylie suddenly squeals, starling Alice, Klaus and I. She holds up her kids' menu and grins wide at us.

"What is that?" Klaus questions rudely, causing me to hit him upside the head. He glares at me before continuing, "It looks great." Kylie beams at him and starts explaining.

"This is my family! This is me, this is Alice-"

"Why's my hair so puffy?" Alice interrupts, I laugh as Kylie explains that it's her in the morning, before she brushes her hair.

"-this is Jace and this is Abbe." Kylie finished, pointing to everyone in her drawing in turn. I smiled at her.

"We'll arrive together," Klaus explained as we sat in my living room, me on the sofa and him standing beside the bar. "I want you to be on high alert, no doubt your boyfriend or one of the others in his little gang will attempt to interfere." I nodded, knowing they would. I didn't correct Klaus when he spoke of Damon like my boyfriend, I figured if he wasn't going to kill him as my boyfriend, it was best for now.

I curled into myself further as I thought about what I was doing. I was betraying my friends, were they my friends still? I cared deeply for Damon and Caroline but who else? Stefan was customary since I dated his brother and Bonnie would always hold a small place in my un-dead heart. Elena was different, maybe it was because I was accustomed to betrayal by her ancestors or that I had just come to terms with the fact that she was a conniving bitch.

"Now, don't look so glum, little sister. Damon will not be killed, I don't fancy having you angry with me again, nor will Stefan. I have other plans for him." I stayed quiet and he raised a curious brow at me.

"You should know. Bonnie. She's not dead, and she's just as powerful as before." I spoke up. Klaus grinned at me.

"Then this calls for a witch hunt." He laughed, I shook my head.

"No, they won't let her kill you, if she tries she'll die. Elijah will rip your heart out instead." I explained, closing my eyes and resting my head on my knees that I'd pulled up to my chest. "He's who we must be wary of." My brother grinned again as I said "we" something I'd not let slip from my lips in many years.

"Don't worry Little Sister, everything will turn out just fine."

Damon's POV:

I'd found and rescued Caroline and Tyler. Both of whom I'm pretty sure are on good terms with Abbe. Maybe I'd be able to score a few points with her.

I vamp sped into Alaric's apartment, ready to confront Klaus.

"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Klaus spoke, facing away from me, a glass of bourbon in his hand.

I ignored him. "I've come to tell you you have to postpone the ritual."

"Didn't we already have this conversation?"

"Yeah, but that was before I rescued your vampire, your werewolf and killed your witch." Klaus turned around in anger, a murderous glare on his face. I could immediately recognize the similarities between him and Abbe. "And you can kill me for it. I don't care." I continued as he stalked up to me. Suddenly he grinned.

"Well, truth be told I wasn't going to use Caroline or Tyler. It seems my Little Sister is quite close with the both of them. As well as you, she really fancies you. Therefore, I can't kill you yet. I must win back her trust first, but alas, it doesn't matter. You'll be dead by week's end." Klaus spoke, turning around and showing me a video of his new werewolf, Jules. Then, he snapped my neck.

😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...