You belong to ME! Moondrop x...

By Core_Reality

You had been working at the daycare for a little over a month, at first everything was normal but now...you f... More

1. Moving in
2. Strange behaviour
3. Nightime fun
4. Back to beginnings
6. Odd occasion
7. Movie date
8. Party
AN [taking a break]
9. Malfunction pt1
10. Malfunction pt2 

5. Conflict

4.7K 187 249
By Core_Reality

| This chapter is from the POV of Moondrop and Sundrop. |

'We cant.'

'Why can't we?'

'It wouldn't be right.'

'Why wouldn't it be?'

'Because we'll be in trouble.'

'Who said they had to know?'

'They would find out moon.'

'Only if we're not careful.'

It went on like this for some time. Me and moon going back and forth what the information that Y/N have given us. I know moon has strong feelings towards them, he always has. Even when we first started working together he was so interested in her..

I had just finished getting a small group of children to bed. Once they had all settled down I heard the big exist doors opened, turning around I saw three workers. One was a tall lanky man wearing a manger shirt, another was a shorter and younger security guard and the other-

They were beautiful. Even from afar I could see their soft smile that made me want to short circuit. As sun got closer I noticed how the light hit their eyes, it looked like stars were shinning inside of them making the colour stand out perfectly against their complexion. Even the way their uniform fitted was beautiful perfect. THEY were perfect.

"Sup sunny. This is Y/N, They will be helping you in the daycare for a while" the manager said pushing forward the young worker, they smiled at me and held out their hand. I smiled back as always and shook their hand in a very dramatic sense. "HELLLLO Y/N MY NAME IS SUNDROP I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH YOU"

'Stop being so loud'

The manger pulled me aside to discuss things about the new helper. "Listen. Y/N was moved here due to an accident, this was the safest place to put her till her physical and mental health got better. So we have a few more rules for you to follow. First one being no monty merch is to be allowed inside the daycare. Second no hugging or extreme physical activity's for them and lastly...shut down any rumours about Y/N"

'I don't like him. I don't like this'

'why do you say that?'

'It's suspicious'

'It's not our place to question'

'They clearly hurt them!'

'Why are you getting so angry?'

'It's unfair. It's like breaking rules'

That was true. But it's weird to see moon get upset about something, sure he's a lot like me but he is also very much the opposite. I decided not to question it and just allow him to be upset about me.

—————

The next few weeks I spent training Y/N, I thought by now that moon would had calmed down with his obsession with with them but...it was only getting stronger. Whenever a kid was too rude to them or a parent was too close moon would become so angry it was hard to control him. He had tried to take cover to turn the lights off, it was beginning to get scary.

—————

'What were you thinking!?'

'HE HURT THEM!'

'He is a child! They play rough'

'HE.KICKED.THEM'

'I know I was there.'

'You should of let me!-'

'Let you punch him!?'

'YES! He deserved it!'

'UGH! You're insane!'

'IM BASICALLY YOU!'

'ONLY IN PROGRAMING!'

'LET ME TAKE CONTROL!'

'NO YOU ARE ALLOWED!'

'LET ME SEE HER!-'

The lights went out.

The lights are out. I could see Y/N with with my own two eyes, I watched them as they made their way to the ball pit before turning on their heel. Without thinking I was reaching out to them and grabbed them by their waist. They felt so warm and squishy, it was like holding the best pillow in the world! I loved how they felt in my arms.

Before I could get comfortable with it though they were already running away from me. I didn't like that. They were MINE! I ran after them, it didn't take me long to catch up to them and pin them down. The expression they held...it was intoxicating, their face was beautiful so matter what expression they held, it was so cute. Even the little blush on their cheeks as I placed a finger on their soft...lips...I quickly controlled myself and decided to play a simple game of sleeping lions. It would be easy enough and I could use it as a way to defuse the tension.

However, that wasn't the case as when I found them I saw they had fallen asleep in a small tent, I had to admit, they did an amazing job and even fooled me a little with the fake sleepers. I couldn't help myself and quickly picked them up and took us back to mine and sun's room where we could sleep better. Well...better than a cold hard floor. I don't know how comfortable our double bed would be to them.

After setting them down and wrapping them under the covers of the bed, I debated if I should cuddle with them or not...but I could pass up the opportunity. I got in the bed beside them and pulled them in, their head under my nose. To my surprise in their sleep they started to cuddle me like a soft teddy bear, if I had a heart it would of melted in that moment. I was happy, I closed my eyes and took in their scent as I held my beautiful starlight. They were now mine and no one could take them away from me or ruin this for me.

I held them for hours. Stroking their hair, back, and just cuddling with them. It was pure heaven. I never wanted to let go of them or leave this moment. It was perfect. They belonged to me, they were MADE for me.

'Moon. It'll be opening time soon, if we don't get up and get up Y/N they could lose their job and we won't see them.'

I groaned. He had a point. I wanted to keep them here forever so I had to make sure everything stayed perfect. I pulled myself away from them and went over to the charging station, on the way I pressed the Freddy button to turn on the lights.  

I stepped out of the charging booth feeling refreshed and full of energy for the day! I went over to the bed and saw that Y/N was having a nightmare. Quickly I started to shake them and try to wake them up. It didn't take too long and I was so reviled that they were awake. It hurt to see in that state.

——

'I will break that stupid fucking crocodile! I will rip each and every one of his god damn limbs apart! I will use his own bass to crack open his ugly suit and drown his pathetic exoskeleton in his own stupid golf!

HOW DARE HE!

HOW DARE HE HURT MY Y/N!

I WILL HAVE HIM REPLACED

I WILL DESTROY HIM!

'We can't'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499 12 20
Five weeks separate you from Halloween, yet your parents are already thinking about the preparations. One night, you start having nightmares about mo...
3.7K 169 85
Ask anything you want And it may look like I am done with this I am not so Springtrap : yeah ok ok let's get this FUCKING started and be sure to as...
2K 32 22
You worked as a night guard at Freddy's FazBear Pizza and weird things has been happening ever since you started working as the night guard. Read on...
4.7K 81 8
Ever since you moved out of your parents house, things have been really tough lately. You live in a small apartment building, with grumpy neighbors...