Null Objects

Oleh -mitocrita-

An AOT fantasy. Lebih Banyak

↳ ❝ [run into the void] ¡! ❞
Eren ♡︎♡︎

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [¿Panty theft?] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

596 13 87
Oleh -mitocrita-

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

↳ ❝ ["Connie I-I think we should break down...."
"Don't you mean break up?"] ¡! ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❝ How about i choke you with these panties, Connie? ❞

.

❝Panty stealer!❞

This was written as a joke.
-we1cum-

Y/n pov

Another day, another shitty hour at work. Gosh, a vacation would be nice right now. I drawled in my head.

The sound of the ćafe's doorbell chiming snapped me out of my mind.

A woody; manly scent filled my nostrils indicating that the unknown presence, was a man.

Tho, that didn't faze me I continued without looking up, I just went on with this man's order.

"Hello welcome to Castophie's Ćafe what can I get for you?" I asked with boredom.

"Black Tea, no added sugar please." Oh, what a befitting voice. That riled up something in me.

"Name?"

"Eren."

"That'll be $1.30, sir," I said while writing his name on the cup.

"Ok," He uttered monotonously in a deep voice as he dredged his hands into his pockets.

While this was befalling, I took the chance to view the way his veiny hands rummaged through his pockets for his wallet.

Oh through, it was a SIGHT to take in.

When he finally found it, he promptly renounces the money to me.

" I'm sorry about that. Had a hard time finding my wallet."

I, on the other hand, who's still in my little trace, kept on daydreaming about the smoothness of his voice which got me feeling things.

"Oh my, no worries! Your tea will be done soon. Please, take a seat, sir." I said with a blush on my cheeks.

His dreamy gaze got me nervous.

"Hm." He swiftly turned around directing himself to the seat in which I'd offered.

Woah, he looks so resplendent in that neatly tailored suit. Gosh, he smells wealthy too... Wait eww I'm behaving like a vermin.
.

.

The Retro music emanates around the small cafe as people of different whereabouts obtained small chats with one another.

In the kitchen, I expeditiously take care of his black tea. After the water was boiled, I cascaded the scorching water into a clean mug. Shortly after that, I ushered myself along with the black tea towards his table.

"Here you are, sir." I said while placing down the necessaries.

"...."

"You're welcome" I added with an awkward laugh as a swiftly bowed and then walked away.

He glimpsed at your retreating figure before humming while taking a sip of the black coffee.

"Just the way I like it."

.

.

.

Y/n pov

It was 9:00 pm in the night and I just reached home.

"CONNIE! SASHA!" I shouted out. "I'M HOME" no answer.

I shrugged my shoulder before heading to my room. I flung my bag down near the doorway as I plopped down on the edge of the bed. Gosh, I'm so tired.

When I was on the verge of sleeping, I realized that I haven't showered.

I reek of sweat.

After a cleansing shower, I walked back into the room with a towel wrapped securely around me. I quickly head over to the drawers to look for both my underwear and nightwear.

You've got to be kidding me. This can't be happening again. I thought as I dug into my underwear drawer. Shit, don't tell me that I left them in the laundry room... I probably did

I let out a big or it's more of an exaggerated sigh. I looked behind me seeing how Sasha was spawned out on my bed. When did she get here....she wasn't here when I entered..... I thought as I mindlessly presumed how she got here so...quietly.

I turned back around to close the drawer and soundlessly depart the room.

On my journey to the laundry room. expecting my underwear to be in the dryer, but to my freaking surprise, it's not there. What? I swear this was the last place I left them. I pondered as a started to search the dryer. They're not here though I thought. This is why I have anger issues.

I began to think of who in their right mind would take up my undies on 'accident'. Hmm...let's see...

Arakia, my best friend wasn't here yesterday so it couldn't be her. Jean and I were having some alone time so it couldn't be him either. Sasha went to torment some people downtown so no way it's was her. Connie was....wait Connie...

Connie was the only person here yesterday. Wait...... don't tell me that-

.

.

.

Second person's Pov

"CONNIE!!!!!" y/n called out...

"uh YEAH? Whats up with the yelling...." Conniegroaned while waking up to go to the bathroom.

"WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PANTIES?"

"IT'S IN MY CLOSET AT THE TOP LEFT SIDE ON THE SHOE RACK!" He yelled without thinking while sitting on the toilet in the bathroom.

Y/n opened the bathroom door harshly while muttering under her breath.

"Why the hell are my PANTIES IN YOUR CLOSET?"

"I COULDN'T FIND MINE OKAY!" He said in a panicking tone.

"WHAT.......You couldn't find yours? So you wear women's panties too you disgusting freak?"Y/n said in a disgusting tone in her head.

She knew he knew that he shouldn't have touched her stuff knowing how much temper she carries along with her daily.

The last time he misplaced his undies in her underwear drawer, he had a black eye for about a week.....or two per sa.

"You know, women's underwears are different than men's underwear right?" Y/n said while clenching and unclenching her fist. Imaginary steams could be seen flowing out her ears. Yep, she's really mad now.

"Look it's a mistake. I swear it wasn't intentional"

It was as if his words flew in one ear and came through the other, he never expected him to be in this.... position. Perhaps, his body might have moved on its own.

Both of his feet were spread apart, in a split-like position, nuts being played a role of a 'punching bag' as he yelped out in pain.

"STOP Y/N I APOLOGIZED ALREADY STOP KICKING MY JUNIOR!!!!!"

"It seems like you enjoy misplacing your stuff in my stuff huh? You never learn." She sent a harsh slap to his face forcing him to tilt to the side.

She grabbed him by the neck, forcing him into an awkward position which consist of him kneeling on his knees in front of her.

Y/n could see a hint of blush coating his features and ohhhh that made her even more furious.

"I'm trying to express how angry I am but it seems like this shit turns you on huh?"She muttered lowly.

It was as if his cheeks were on demand; red blush coating his features even more.

"I- what no Y/n...." Y/n squinted her eyes at the man before shoving him back on the ground.

"The next time I see your stuff, hell even your fingerprints in my room, you're going to get drunk on your blood, remember that." she said in a threatening voice.

"Tch," Connie muttered under his breath.

"TIME FOR BED EVERYONE, TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY!" Mikasa yelled from downstairs.

"I'LL BE HEADING TO BED RIGHT NOW JUST GIMME A BIT- owwww" He shouted while holding his nuts in his big hands.

"I should be careful next time with my stuff..." He said to himself followed by a long sigh.

Connie wore a t-shirt with SpongeBob pants along with his favorite bunny slippers to bed. "Shit, I need to pee again first"

.

.

.

.

The next morning, downstairs in the kitchen

͟I glimpsed over at Connie to see him having a convo with Mikasa. How did I not hear her come down?

"Mikasa-sama !" I said rather loudly. "Y/n I told you to stop calling me 'Mikasa-sama' it makes me feel old" she lets out a chuckle. Heh.

"Y/n, I stopped by because I want you to meet someone."

"Huh, who?"

"Eren. He's a good companion of mine and he's our ally too. He just came back from a mission." She continued, "It would be a shame if we didn't introduce you to him."

"Aha, Mikasa-sama.."

"Eren."

Wait...Eren? The guy from the Cafe....no no many people named Eren that exist...it could be anyone else...

"Hello."

No no...I remembered this provocative voice...it couldn't be him right?....

"Y/n-san?"

"Eh, sorry about that..and hello Mr. Eren-"

"Just Eren is fine, nice to meet you again"

"Eh? Did you two meet before?" Mikasa asked. "Oh yes, we di-" I got cut off.

"She is the cashier at the Café downtown. I stopped there to buy some black tea since I craved it. We didn't communicate with each other as such" Oh my...

"Ah understandable, Eren." She uttered.

"Well, I have a lot of paperwork to do so why don't you too converse with each other, no?"

"That would be fun-"

"I have a devil to eliminate. I have to go. Nice meeting you, y/n." Eren said as he exited the premises. Mikasa followed shortly after.

"Don't worry y/n-san, he's a bit grumpy. Sasha said to me.

"No shit Sherlock it's obvious."

"Hahaha," She laughed.

4hr later....at Mikasa's headquarters.

Y/n's Pov

"Alrighty everybody, food is ready. Let's settle down now and wait now" Connie said with a nervous smile on his features.

"Mmmmm this scent is a bit different I wonder what it is?" I asked with a hint of curiosity while walking down the stairs. "Damn, it smells wonderful too! But not as good as blood." Sasha said while manhandling me from behind.

"It's Tempura and Takoyaki! And it's made especially for him." Armin spoke. "But don't worry guys I've made something different for you guys."

What? I didn't expect Armin to cook since the last time she did, the stove exploded.

"Oh, but Tempura and Takoyaki? Did you cook it? " I asked thinking I'd misheard the first time. "Yes, I did. I can't wait till you guys try it, But we have to wait a bit" I raised a brow at his statement.

"Uh Did you like.... make this inside here and wait for what exactly?" I asked. "Yes, I did where else then" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"This is for Eren since it has been 1yr since he had joined our establishment and became our ally. Don't tell anyone yet." He whispers to me then I nodded.

"Anyways guys, I promise this food is yummy. I gave it my best after all." He said with a small smile. "Oh cool." Connie and Sasha said in union.

"Oh?" He said with a hint of sadness in his tone. "Oh-I uhm I think they meant that it's-" Before Annie gets to finish her statement, Sasha and Denji ran to the table, taking a huge bite out of the Takoyaki Armin made for 'someone special'.

"Mmmm, I'm so hungry you talked to much... I can't wait any longer" These dudes...

"Guys, wha...?" he asked while completely facing him. Oh no..."Hm?" "Hahhhh?" They asked while stuffing their faces with more of the Tempura and Takoyaki.

From my perspective, It seems like all of the blood had drained out of Annie's face. "What.... are you doing....." she muttered. "Eating, what else?" "Mmmmm " Connie said with an attitude. Annie cleared her throat.

"You know, th-this was made for someone special...." Armin said as he hung his head low.

"Who are you referring to?" Sasha asked curiously. Armin eyed his fingers in his lap.

"Today, I wanted to surprise him...this is for Eren because it has been 1yr since he had joined just and became our Mikasa-sama's ally. I couldn't make a cake or neither did I have any intention of buying a cake or any other sort of fast food, so I thought of making Tempura and Takoyaki for him since it was his favorite. " He looked back at them with watery eyes.

Sasha paused mid-air from taking another bite out of the Takoyaki in her hand. The silence after Armins's statement was deafening.

" I'm sorry...I guess" she said softly. "I didn't mean to make to cry. I was starving."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Armin crying.... super loud. I rushed over to him and put his head on my shoulder.

The doorknob was twisted as it indicates that someone was bound to enter the room.

"I'm back." Eren replied. "eheheh....." Connie chuckled awkwardly. Eren eyed his unusual behavior.

˚"What's up with Armin?" Eren asked me with a concerned look on his features. "Oh- uh he..uh..." Shit, what do I say?

"His blue balls uh... came just now...the cramps are bad he said." I forced out a chuckle. "Hahh?? he was fine a while ag-"

"OH, NO SASHA!! IS THAT A SPIDER ON YOUR SHIRT? TAKE IT OFF!" I pointed at the back of his shirt "What??!!!WHERE?!!!!" He shouted back as he sprung up from the stool knocking it over. "GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR UPSTAIRS" I shouted as I continue to act panicked. "SHIT SHIT" he cursed while running up the stairs.

Almost blew my cover tsk...

"What the hell was that?"

"Didn't you know? Sasha was said to be allergic to spiders...poor thing."

"Oh.-" Armin cut him off with a loud hollering.

" Armin, It'll soon be over...it's temporary" he spoke. "No Eren! It's not that-" I cut him off by shoving his head deeper into my shoulder.

"Oh.... he was going to say that you don't understand the pain" I forced out another chuckle. Again. I can't keep up with this acting.

"But im also a man, i go through that too.....Alright, don't worry about it, I completely understand, I'm just going to go back to my office to do some paperwork. I'll advise Armin to take a nap." A sigh followed after his statement.

Before I could respond, he turned around completely, heading up the stairs before I called him out again.

"Erm... Eren-kun?"

"What?"

"Could you please bring connie to his room please?" I stated while pointing at a sleeping Connie on the couch. When did he even fall asleep?

"Whatever."

Eren hoisted up Connie bridal style, carried him up the stairs, and placed him in his room...

"See you later y/n...." He murmured. "Oh yes, Mr. Hottie- I mean Eren-San! Nice meeting you again....properly!"

"Hm."

I could hear his footsteps fading off into his office before the door slammed, shut.

I let out a sigh that I didn't realize I was holding as I fixed back my attention to Armin who hampered down my shoulder who seemed to be sleeping too.

I hauled him to the couch since I was lazy to go to his room. There were some lingering blankets on one of the single couches. I quickly fetched one of them and threw it over his slumbering body.

I rested my ass on one of the single couches for a while thinking about Eren. I didn't realize that my eyelids were on the verge of closing, so I let them close as I drifted off into a deep slumber.

I little bit of rest won't hurt.

.

.

A/n: I told you it was stupid 😐

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 97.2K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...