FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

NiranjanaNepol द्वारा

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... अधिक

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

31 Wedding Plan

3K 189 13
NiranjanaNepol द्वारा

Part 31 Wedding plan

Khushi smiled at Nani and Anjali who came to Arnav's room. They sat on either side by Khushi. Arnav frowned, seeing them because he was expecting Aman to arrive.

"Aman said Shyam wants to talk to him. Then why these guys are here instead of being with Shyam? Are not Di and Nani aware of Shyam's invitation? Or, does Shyam send them here as he wants to talk to Aman privately? If it's about the wedding, why does Shyam wants to talk to Aman privately? Is he going to mess?" Arnav was thinking those in his mind.

He got more suspension when Lavanya also came to his room.

"Hi, Khushi..."

"Hi..."Khushi smiled at Lavanya.

"Did your Bhai send you here?" Nani asked.

"Jee Naniji..." Lavanya said.

"So, Shyam is planning something..." Arnav thought.

"Bhabi, do you know why Bhai asked us to gather in ASR's room?" Lavanya asked.

"You will get to know that soon..." Anjali chuckled which made Arnav frown. Does Anjali know the reason?

Arnav wanted to go out to see what's happening with Shyam and Aman.

That's when they saw Manorama, Akash, and Payal also coming. Now, Arnav was a little relaxed. He understood that Shyam is going to announce Aman and Lavanya's wedding. That's why he gathered everyone here. But why here?

"Why did Damadji ask me to come here?" Manorama asked.

"He is going to announce his sister's wedding, Mami..." Anjali said happily and the happiness spread into all of their faces... especially Lavanya...

"Oh... So, we are going to dance on Lavanya's sangeet soon..." Manorama said.

"Exactly, Mami..."

Arnav's facial expression changed because as per the agreement, after Aman and Lavanya's wedding she will leave him. He looked at Khushi who was congratulating Lavanya with a handshake.

"I'm so happy about you and Aman," Khushi said.

"Thank you so much, Khushi," Lavanya said pressing her hand warmly. Khushi blinked her eyes.

"But, why does Damadji want us to gather at Arnav bituwa's room? We usually gather at the living room..." Manorama questioned.

"What do you ask, Manorama? Our Damadji wants his NEW sister's presence in the gathering. At the same time, he doesn't want her to get out of the room as she is not fine..." Nani said, looking at Khushi.

"Ohhh... " Manorama looked at Khushi teasingly whereas Khushi looked at Arnav who rolled his eyes. It's getting too much, he thought.

Living room

Shyam was waiting for Aman's arrival. He saw him getting inside RM. He stood, seeing Shyam getting a little awkward. Shyam made him feel relaxed by smiling at him. Aman advanced him with a slight smile. Shyam extended his hand for a shake. Aman clutched his hand formally.

"Let's go..." Shyam headed towards Arnav's room.

Aman silently followed him. People who were present in Arnav's room became excited seeing Aman with Shyam. Lavanya blushed for the first time seeing Aman. Khushi nagged her teasingly.

"Your prince charming arrived..." She whispered.

Lavanya smiled biting her lips.

Arnav shut down his laptop to take place in the meeting that was going to take place in his room with his family members.

Aman went to Arnav. Arnav moved a little and gave him a space to sit. Aman sat on the recliner next to Arnav.

Aman leaned towards Arnav's ear.

"Do you have any idea why we are here?" he asked.

"Just like, your sale Sahib doesn't tell you anything, my Jeejaji also said nothing to me," Arnav said seriously.

Aman chuckled at him.

"Tell us, Damad Ji. Why did you call us?" Manorama asked.

"I would like to announce my sister's wedding with Aman officially. That's why I called you all here" Sham said looking at Aman.

"That's so great," said Manorama.

"Yes, mamiji, and not only that. I, Rani Sahiba, and Naniji want to perform something else too..."

"What is that? "

"We would like to perform Arnav and Khushi's marriage with all the rituals," Shyam said looking at Khushi's face that changed horribly whereas Arnav was surprised.

His eyes automatically traveled to Khushi.

"But... Why Bhai? We are already married..." Khushi said stammering

"We know Khushi Bitiya, you guys got married without anyone. We are your family. Don't we like to see your wedding?"

"Haan, Khushiji, Chotte is my only brother. I also wanted to see his marriage but he didn't even consider my wish" Anjali pouted sadly.

"See, how sad Rani Sahiba feels sad...! I also want the same, Khushi." Shyam said.

Khushi looked at Arnav gulping down who was gazing at her tightening his jaws. She pleaded with him through her eyes, seeking his help. Aman and Lavanya were also shocked. They were suffocating like hell. What a problem is this...! How they are going to handle it? That's when they heard,

"Excuse me, Jeejaji..." Arnav stood.

Before he said anything,

"Chotte... please, I didn't say anything when you said you got married to the girl who you loved. What harm if you marry her with all the rituals? We want our Bahu should be recognized in the society, Chotte. We don't want people to think, Arnav Singh Raizada is roaming with a random girl. Don't you want your wife to be respected?" Anjali asked emotionally.

"Haan, Chotte, we accepted Khushi bituwa without questioning you because we respected you and Khushi bitiya. If you have a little respect for us in your heart, you too consider us" Nani said.

"Don't you know whether I respect you are not, Nani? Why don't you guys understand you are embarrassing Khushi?" Arnav asked.

"Will you agree to the wedding if Khushi is fine with that?" Shyam asked making Khushi gulp down.

Arnav looked at Khushi helplessly. Shyam advanced Khushi and sat on the bed, facing her.

"Khushi, I'm wholeheartedly saying... you are also my sister. You too are calling me Bhai. If it's from your heart, if you too accepted me as your brother, agree for this marriage, Khushi" Shyam asked.

Tears rolled down on her cheek. Arnav gulped down and turned his eyes away from her face. Shyam wiped her tears. Lavanya and Aman felt bad for Khushi. Why not? Because of them, she is facing this terrible phase in her life.

"What's there to cry, Khushi?" Manorama asked.

Khushi suffocated to answer. What could she say? But Shyam came for her help.

"She is emotional...am I right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"See, how interested your brother is to perform your wedding. Agree, Khushi" Payal said.

Arnav closed his eyes annoying. Of course, he too wanted to marry her but not in this way. He wanted her to accept him wholeheartedly.

"Won't you?" Shyam asked.

Taking a deep breath, she nodded yes.

"I'm ready..."

Arnav opened his eyes jerking. He turned towards her shockingly and looked at her with the same shock.

"Khushi, you no need to agree for..." Arnav said,

Cutting him,

"Chotte, this is the matter between a sister and a brother. You just say away from this..." Anjali said happily.

"What the... do you want me to stay away from this? What will you do if I'm not interested?"

"This is what your love for your Di? Khushiji is better than you, Chotte. She agreed with her brother... but you?" She walked away feeling sad.

"Di, I didn't mean it..."

"Then... what?"

"Di,"

Cutting him,

"Arnavji... let this marriage happen," Khushi said.

Arnav looked at her stunningly whereas Khushi looked at him calmly.

"Let's start the preparations..." Anjali hopped.

"Di, shopping is my responsibility," Payal said.

"I will help Payal," Akash said.

"Arranging for the rituals is my job," Nani said.

"I will deal with beautician's stuff," Manorama said.

"I will do anything I want..." Anjali said cheerfully.

"See, how happy they are... it's because of you, Khushi" Shyam said.

All of them left Arnav's room, except Aman and Lavanya.

"I'm sorry, Khushi," Lavanya said sadly.

Khushi said nothing but was looking down.

"I don't know what to say," Aman said.

Arnav gestured them to go. Aman nodded yes and left the room with Lavanya. Arnav sat on the recliner and looked at Khushi folding his hands, said nothing.

"Why did you agree to the marriage?"

"As per the agreement, I should be with you until Aman and Lavanya's wedding... I should ACT in front of the people like your wife...I can't say NO to anything"

"Oh...really?"

Khushi was about to say something, Arnav stopped her showing his palm, and smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling?" Khushi asked.

"Nothing" he left the room, leaving Khushi in confusion.

To be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

193K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
28.3K 2.3K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
317K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
419K 21.3K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...