๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก

By missdazzlingshit

โ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข... More

introduction
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
dies
once
dose

cinco

7.3K 280 624
By missdazzlingshit

this contain Encanto's song 'we don't talk about bruno' but I changed some words, better use your sound <3 cliché chapter alert wee woo wee woo

"No, Abuela Alma. I'm not going to take care of that uhh..." your gaze locked to a bunch of kids behind you. "Those cursed gremlins."

"No, Y/N. You're gonna take care of those childs for the whole day, and they are not gremlins. Look at my grandson Camilo, he's having fun with the kids." Alma vocal, pointing at the boy with proud smile.

"I'm not your grandson, so I'm outta here. Ba-bye."

"Stay or I will order Luisa to crush your existence by her gigantic body." she threatened.

"Wow, I felt so scared. But sure, I want to die anyways. I'm not objecting anything, go on." you replied sarcastically, opening your arms to receive the death penalty.

"Oh my goodness, what am I going to do with you." Alma tiredly face palm. "Uhh you said you'll order Luisaboo to crush me. That's what you're gonna do."

Just her staring at you making her want to go with her husband already. Pedro... please come and get me, I'm tired of everyone's bullshit, including mine

"Y/N Romero Marifoso." you stopped moving from your position and turn your head to her figure in a robotic way. "Are you going to take care of those kids for the whole day or I'll make it 2 weeks."

Oww... I think that's my full name haha

Saliva ran down on your throat as you scratches the back of your head with a silly way. "My Abuela said, listen to elders so yeah, I will take good take of those gremlins. Haha!~"

"Good." she smiled and turn her heels around you before walking to her amigas to talk about some things.

"This is why I don't want to fuck around with old peoples." you sigh and unwrap a strawberry flavored lollipop.

"Abuela! Y/N is saying something bad about you!!!" Camilo shouted, out of instinct, your palm made a contract with his cheek aggressively. "Uhh..."

His hand came to hold his cheek, many drops of tears now verging to fall. "Mama..." he sob.

Nothing came out to your mouth. Inside, you were debating whether you are going to apologize or just laugh it off, but looking at his silent crying state made your mind go 50/50.

Them it clicked you, you took an Arepas from your small pocket bag on your waist and shove it to his mouth. In an instant, the mark of your hand on the side of his face vanished and he stopped crying to, which is lucky for you. I've always thought that I could use Tia Julieta's food everywhere

"I'm gonna tell this to mama later." he threat. "You got no evidence now. How would she believe you? Hmm?" you asked calmly with a smug face, him not knowing that you're already panicking inside by what he just said.

"MAMAAA-"

"Shut your mouth or I'll make you shut it."

He stare at you with a puppy eyes and said. "Make me then." he smirks.

"Sure." you take out a needle from Maribel's bag before raising one strand of your hair and lock your eyes to Camilo. "Time to sew some meat." you darkly laugh.

"What are you two doing again?" Luisa popped out of nowhere, some toddlers are hanging on her back.

"Luisa, help me! This psycho just wanted to sew my- hmmPPhh!!" you quickly covered his mouth and glare before turning your eyes to Luisa, who's just standing there infront of your two.

"Y/N want to sew your what?" she confusedly question, raising her one eyebrow.

"He asked me if I can sew the little hole on his ruana, and I'm doing it right now." you replied.

"But why he asked for my help? And why are you covering his mouth?"

"He's humming some lewd sounds." you deadpanned. "Camilo." Luisa grab the boy and pull him near her.

"Do you want me to tell this to Tia Pepa?"

"She's clearly lying here, Luisa! Never believe that girl, she's a liar!" he defensively utter.

"Do I look like lying to you? Chill, okay? Chill and be Calm-milo." you stifles, wanting him to bursted into anger mess.

"She doesn't sounds lying, better not do it again or I will tell it to Tia Pepa." Luisa sigh and walk away, to have some little talk with Maribel.

"You liar." he sneakily pinch you side, causing you to squeak a little but brush it off by smacking his back. "I guess I am."

"Camilo, let's do stage play!" a 5 years old little brunette girl said, holding a picture book on her tiny hands.

"Yeah, let's go!" Camilo cutely beamed, raising his hands in the air.

"Miss Y/N, come and play with us too." six other gremlins started to run around you, making your vision slightly blur. As they drag you inside their cabin.

It was quite tall and wide for a childrens playground cabin. There are two floors, there's nothing in middle of the cabin, just a rag. Windows are everywhere on the first floor. The second floor's 3 and half foot wooden railings were the only protection for the childrens jumping urge.

"What story I will act today? Or maybe tell?" Camilo sweetly asked the little girl. "I want you to tell us about your long lost Tio Bruno! With music!" a boy shouted.

"Tio Bruno hmmm... how do I say it. Wait wait wait uhhh... let me think of it first." his thumb brushes to chin as he think of his uncle deeply. Should I sing the song we did last time or not...? But no one here are able to sing with me

"You see, he's not here at the moment. He was out of town, he was travelling outside. He will come back her after 3 months, so maybe we-"

"That's the point!" a boy who were holding a mug of coffee said. "We need to know about his story with your family!"

"Well, we can now talk about Bruno." Mirabel throated out, leaning on the door frame. "We should talk about Bruno." Antonio added.

"Let's sing! Mariano is here, he know how to play many instruments." Isabela butted in.

"Yeah, but I was looking for-" Mariano got cutted off when Isabela's flower suddenly popped out of the floor, accidentally hitting his eye. "Opss sorry..."

"We came here to back you up, young Camilo." some friends of Madrigal's went inside of the cabin. "You need to impress your girlfriend after all." one tease, causing some of them snicker.

"Miss Y/N, can you sing?" the kid who's gender is unknown made his/her appearance again.

"Yeah, I know. But my voice sounds like a butchering pig, it can cause thunderstorm."

"Y/N, come and sing with us." Isabela held your hand with a puppy eyes. "Please."

You were about to say No but your senses felt that old lady behind you again. Fuck my life I'm selling my dignity for free here

"I will then." they taught you everything in just five minutes, who would believe that?

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen! This is the story of Madrigal's when Bruno told them about his prophecies. We are going to present the time where Bruno were still hiding inside of Casita's wall. This is his story but it quite odd because of the title but nevermind it." a random person announced.

"I understand nothing from his words." you took your eyes in boredom.

"Camilo and Y/N will be the one who will tell it to you all, better listen carefully."

Clicking your tongue in annoyance, you massage your temple so you could control your temper.

"Let's start!!" music that being played by the supportive peoples of the town began to rang. I will kill myself after this. you thought.

"Uhh-- We don't talk about Bruno... No no no..?" you started, totally awkward about the fact that you were singing infront of many people.

Their immense amount of eyes darted on you in high expectation. You wanted to run away in embarrassment. But Camilo as your partner in this presentation came for your rescue, even though he's just doing his part.

"We don't talk about Bruno!~" he sang, hitting the notes perfectly. "But!"

Maybe I should do my best, even just for once He pulled you close to him, now dancing the dance of Pepa and Felix in that scene. Is this even part of the story telling?!

"It was my wedding day."

"It was our wedding day." he voiced as your half. Ohh how badly you want to throw up and laugh at that time.

But both of you are just explaining what happened on that day, the wedding of Camilo's parents.

"We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!~" you move your hands from your waist to head in circle, like saying how clear the sky back then.

Well, you were telling the story so you need to do some move.

"No clouds allowed in the sky!" he stare at the kids with wide eyes.

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin." you mimic the last two words that came out form your lips.

"Thunder." Pepa who happened standing on the back, strike some thunder.

"You telling this story, or am I?" turning your back at him, he held your and and pull you gently to his side.

His other hand made it's way on your waist as he whisper. "I'm sorry, mi vida, go on." then, made a smooching face.

"Pfft-" Mirabel hurriedly cover her lips, trying not laugh at your and Camilo's face.

Rolling your eyes form his, you pushed his face away from you. As you continue, "Bruno says, 'it looks like rain'."

"Why did he tell us?" he rhyme, doing some confused face. "In doing so, he floods my brain."

"Abuela, get the umbrella." someone supportively thrown an umbrella at Camilo's figure while he's uttering those.

"Married in a hurricane!" a small hurricane made it's way around the house. "What a joyous day! But anyway-"

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no! We don't talk about Bruno!" you and him sang in perfect pitch and sync.

"Hey." You walk infront of the kids with hands on your waist, before bending down a little.

"Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling. I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling." you intone, trying not to raise your voice too much.

"I associate him with the sound of falling sand." they tilted their head to see what's behind you and see Camilo shape shifts into Bruno while spilling some sands on the floor. "Ch ch ch!"

They gasped loudly. "Shh Shh Shh!" raising your index finger to your lips, as you shush them.

"It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling. Always left Abuela and the family fumbling. Grappling with the prophecies they couldn't understand."

You stood straight and pull Mirabel on your chest, causing her face to buried to it. As you lift her chin and near your face to hers. "Do you understand?"

The surroundings turned pitch black, the only thing they could see was a smoke that highlights with green color. As Camilo made his way to pop out, scaring the kids on purpose.

"A seven-foot frame, rats along his back. When he calls your name it all fades to black. Yeah, he sees your dreams, and feasts on your screams!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" a little girl screamed in fear from how Camilo's description. Before everything went bright again.

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no! We don't talk about Bruno!" everyone including the ones who plays the instruments joined in chorus.

As a woman appeared saying, "He told me my fish would die, the next day, Dead." the crowd mumble No twice.

"He told him he'd grow a gut..." Camilo unbutton the man's lower shirt button to show it. "And just like he SAID!" then, smack it but not that hard.

"He told him his hair would disappear, now look a his head." blow of a wind made the priest's wig flew, as you soothe his head like a crystal ball. I'm going to hell with this

"Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!" the background chorus.

The music started to sound silent as the surroundings went dark once again, but this time it's not pitch black, just little dark.

Lights spotted on Camilo as he said, "He told me that the lights in my dreams, would be promised that someday be mine."

Then the spotlight turned to the middle of the room where you are, sitting on a swing that made by your hair. Your h/c colored hair slowly turning into dark green vine and some hair strands started to mimic the appearance of flowers. It was even turning into many colors.

"He told me that my powers would grow, like a grapes that thrive on a vine." you dreamingly sang, as you step on the floor once again and continue.

"He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach." your gaze locked at Camilo's figure as a girl gently pull him with her. "Betrothed to another."

Your hand tried to reach for him but just gave up, holding your chest with a painful expression before flinching slightly with a silent gasp. "It's like I hear him now."

Maribel was about to say something but Camilo shushed her. "Hey, sis, I want not a sound out of you."

She look at the kids beside her and shrugged her shoulders. "Umm, Bruno... I really need to know about Bruno. Gimme the whole truth Bruno!!"

Camilo gasped form the figure standing near the door frame and shouted.

"DOLORES YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!"

Then shape shift into Mariano and flex his biceps before laughing. Dolores who was on the cabin's second floor sitting silently, perked up in surprise.

"Time fo dinner!" Julieta who happened to pass by shouted at the people inside the cabin.

The crowd began to step in the middle side of the cabin while singing every part of the song, including Camilo.

You on the other hand just stood in the sideline, watching them, playing some instruments for the time being.

"Why did we talk about Bruno?" Maribel mumble. "Not a bad word about Bruno!"

"We never should've brought up Bruno." she said to the kids, as the music finally end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That was great performance, Sissy Y/N!" a random kids beamed in happiness.

"And I will never do that again. Ever again." you walk away, once you have the great distance from them. You unknowingly hum the tune of the song form earlier.

"I heard that." Camilo laughed from behind you. "You sounds like a flying bird. Twit twit!"

"I translate that as 'mind your own business'." you sarcastically reply.

"And says the one who describe his uncle as a king of destructive rat kingdom. What 7 foot? As of Tía Julieta's words, he's smaller than her. And what about the 'when he calls your name it all fades to black' thing? HAHA You can literally tell us that you're just scared of him." now it's your turn to laugh at him.

"That's how he is when I was still a child! You can't blame me! He's too much of a demonic figure to me, his rats are even living on his hair." he pouted.

"Hmmm, I bet you saw him that time in the middle of the night. You wanted to get some water but then, because of dark room, you saw him as a big rat monster since there's probably 3 or maybe 5 or maybe more rats on his back. When he calls your name, I guess you flinched and you being scaredy cat, suddenly fainted. That's the meaning of it, am I right? Or maybe I Am right." you utter with the whole paragraph.

"H-how...?" he got lost in words by what you just said. What if she's Tio Bruno's secret child...

"I'm not his child." you voiced, surprising him more. She read my mind?!

"I can't read minds too. You're just an open book with simple mind. Do you know that is the reason why people can take advantage of your-" you stopped talking too much after realizing what you were about to say.

"Take advantage of what?"

"Nothing. If you wanna know just find a cliff and jump, and if you survive just repeated what you did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 994 57
no weird sh!t please. request open
87.6K 2.5K 35
" I don't want Hernando, I want my Bruno just my Bruno" " Aoife...will you be my future..?"
17.1K 592 21
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...?" โ˜†.๏ฝก...