Eden

By Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 35

324 26 1
By Blakeblida

Clarke POV

She waited for the pain but it never came. But she heard the gunshot. Was she dreaming? She still had her eyes closed, scared to open them. She was scared of what she was gonna see. She knew if she opened them, she would be in Hell. There was no way she didn't go to Hell with everything she's done.

She felt like she was a kid again. It reminded her of when she hid under the covers because she thought something was under her bed or in her closet. She wanted to open her eyes but didn't want to see what the Devil had in store for her.

"Clarke." She could have sworn someone said her name. "Clarke." It was closer now. "Clarke." The voice was female and she was whispering but had a strong voice. She felt someone touch her and start shaking her. "Clarke, we need to go! Like right now!"

She opened her eyes. She was in the room on the ship. Nothing changed. She was being shooken harder. She looked around and saw the Queen standing next to her. She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"What the hell?" Clarke asked, looking at her."Am I dead?"

"No." The Queen said, starting to untie her wrists. "We need to go, Clarke."

"Where?"

"Just come on, I'm trying to save you." The rope fell off her wrists and the Queen helped her up. She almost fell over the dizziness. Her head was throbbing. She looked down and saw the King on the ground, motionless. Blood was pooling by his head. "I'll explain later." She was overwhelmed and beyond confused. "Clarke! Come on!" The Queen hissed and started to pull her out of the room. "I got a distraction set up but we don't have much time."

"One second." Clarke pulled away and jogged over to the King. She reached into his pocket and grabbed her ring. She slipped it back on her finger before going back over to the Queen.

The Queen led her out of the room. She heard yelling and fighting above her. They got to the deck and people were fighting. Men and Women. She didn't have too much time to dwell before the Queen grabbed her arm, pulling her in a different direction. She almost tripped but caught herself.

The Queen pulled her off the ship and down the ramp. "They are getting away!" A man yelled. Clarke looked behind her and saw two men running towards them. The Queen stopped moving.

"Go, go, go!" Clarke said, pushing the Queen to move. They started to run as the men chased them. Clarke wasn't paying attention where they were going but they just kept running.

The Queen was falling behind because one, she wasn't used to sprinting for a long time and two, her outfit wasn't helping her much. She had a short dress on with shoes that had a small platform heel.

"We can't keep running." Clarke said, stopping. "Do you have a knife or something?" She started to catch her breath.

"I have this." The Queen pulled out a gun. "It's empty though."

"Great." Clarke mumbled. Her head hurt and her wrists hurt. The men were right behind them. Clarke looked at them. They only had short swords which wasn't too bad. "If something goes bad, keep running, you'll sooner or later run into a guard." Clarke told the Queen. "Tell them that the Commander of Death gives me a clear passage and they'll help you back to Eden." The Queen nodded. "Hide or something."

"You're gonna die." The Queen told her.

"One better than two." Clarke said. "Go before I make you hide." The Queen jogged to a bushy area with some rocks. Clarke started to look around to see if she had anything that could work as a weapon. And just her luck, there was litteray nothing. She cursed under her breath.

"Stop!" A man yelled, as they got closer.

"I'm standing still." Clarke said. "Look, I give up. You caught me." Clarke held her hands out for them to cuff. The men, being idiots, walked towards her, putting their weapons away.

A man went to tie her wrists but Clarke quickly grabbed his sword and stabbed him in the neck. The man fell to the ground and gasped for air, spitting out blood. The other man pulled out his weapon and sliced her arm before she oculd move out of the way. He went to attack again but Clarke moved out of the way this time. She grabbed his arm and punched him in the stomach, then twisted his arm, making him drop the sword. She picked it up and slit his throat. She took out the sword and put it into her leather belt.

"I over-thought this." Clarke said, holding her hand over the new cut. She started to drag the bodies into the plants with one hand. She started her way over to the area the Queen was hiding. She saw the Queen hiding, staring at something infront of her. "What?" Clarke asked. The Queen jumped and looked at her. She pointed ahead of her.

"What the fuck is that?" The Queen asked. There was a two headed deer infront of them.

"Oh, that's a two headed deer." Clarke said. "It's a radiation mutantion or something." Clarke helped the Queen up. "I have no clue where we are so we need to get walking and find somewhere to possibly spend the night."

"What?" The Queen asked.

"Yeah, there is no way in hell we are walking to Eden in one day." Clarke said.

"We don't have food." The Queen said.

"I survived on this land for six years with Lexa and two kids with nothing. I think we'll be fine for one night." They started to walk. "We will eat berries and shit if we have too." The Queen nodded but looked unsure.

They started to walk and Clarke picked a large leaf to gather berries in. They walked in silence. Clarke had tied some of her shirt around the cut. She also found out her head was cut but not really bleding. If and when they find a water source, she'll rinse her wrist, her head and her arm. The Queen looked worried but she kept walking and didn't complain.

"Did you kill the King?" Clarke asked, breaking the slience.

"Yeah." She said, "He's the first person I've ever killed." Maybe that was why the Queen wasn't talking that much. "At first, with all the aderenale, I didn't feel anything but now it's starting to hit me."

"Survival is gonna cost lives." Clarke said, looking at the Queen. "This is war. People die." Clarke realized she was starting to sound like Lexa and smiled to herself.

"Who was the first person you killed?" The Queen asked.

"A boy. He was basically burned alive and I killed him to end his suffering. But the first actaully kill was when I got kidnapped by Trikru warriors and killed one of their guards." Clarke said. The Queen nodded. "If you don't mind, can you explain what happened on the boat?"

"Yeah." The Queen took a deep breath. "I come on the boat everytime but I'm locked in the cellar. The women on the ship will bring me my food and they will talk to me while I eat. They told me that you were going to marry Jax. From there we planned to break you out, because there is no way in hell I'm going to let you live the life I have. The woman of the boat started to start arguments with the men and chaos broke out. One woman broke me out and gave me a gun that she stole from a guard. I went to where you were and found Leon holding a gun to your head and shot him." The Queen explained. "That is the simple version."

"Thank you for breaking me out." Clarke said. "And for saving my life, I owe you it."

"If we survive in the woods, you are clear about owing me." The Queen said. "Because I am going to die without you."

"Our only worry is getting attacked by the people on the ship." Clarke said. "Sooner or later, I hope, we will find a guard to point us in the right direction." The Queen nodded.

They kept walking until Clarke saw the way the sun was rising. They started to walk towards the North. Clarke had a feeling they were not anyway close to Eden and still hadn't seen any guard. They took a break every once in a while.

The Queen's shoes were not helping them with their pace. Clarke didn't blame the Queen for their pace because the Queen looked very pissed off at the shoes and she seemed like she was forced to wear them.

They ate berries as they walked. Clarke told the Queen which berries to eat. They found a stream of water and they drank from that. She splashed water onto her cuts. It hurt like hell but she knew she had to do it.

Soon it became night. They didn't find a cave to sleep in but they did find a very small clearing in the trees. It was probably fifteen feet by ten feet. Clarke started to make a shelter for them. The Queen was gathering wood and dry grass for fire. The tent wasn't much. It was a long branch leaning against a tree with some more branches on the sides for some protection.

Clarke started to make a fire by rubbing sticks together. She was spinning a stick between her palms, moving her hands up and down. It started to turn to coal after a while and she blew. It started to smoke and she moved the dried plants on it. It caught fire after a little bit and she moved it to the sticks and that caught fire.

"You saw that?" Clarke asked the Queen. She nodded. "Alright when I tell Lexa that I did it with the hand drill method, you need to back me up on it because the one time I do it, she isn't here."

"So you don't really know how to make a fire?" The Queen asked.

"I can do the bow drill method, which it harder to set up but it's easier for me to use." Clarke said. "So I could make a fire if this didn't work."

"How are you not dying to see her?" She asked.

"Lexa?" Clarke asked. The Queen nodded. "Because if we walk in the night, I won't be able to see her. But trust me, I am dying to see her."

"How did she take the news that you were going to marry Jax or whatever?"

"I left in the middle of the night when she was asleep." Clarke moving sticks in the fire. "She's either gonna be fucking pissed at me or so happy that she doesn't even care. I have a feeling it's gonna be both."

"I wish I found love like you two and didn't end up with a shitty man who treated me like a prisnor." The Queen said.

"There's still time for you to find love." She told her.

"Maybe."

They both sat around the fire, in slience. The Queen seemed too be dying to ask her something. She kept looking like she wanted to say something but didn't. "You can ask me anything, you know?" Clarke told her.

"What if I'm seen as the enemy in your village?" She asked. "I don't know anything about you guys and I don't speak your langauge."

"You will not be seen as an enemy because Fiona is there and she is being treated amazingly last I heard. The best worry is not getting kidnapped by kids and that's about it. Mostly everyone speaks some english and all out warriors know how to and they are nearby at all times. Plus my kid is always running around in the village so if you need a translater, she pretty easy to find."

They sat at the fire until it was too dark. Clarke put out the fire before they went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, my mental health could not handle killing off anyone.  Also, I don't know why it's indented on mobile devices. It's fine on computers for me at least. I'll look into it to fix it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3.2K 52
(this is kind of poorly written) Clarke lives in TonDC, New Jersey and she's seventeen. She's been bullied almost all of her lie. She has no friends...
49.2K 1.8K 28
Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. Clarke is angry at Lexa but can't hate her for what she did. C...
181K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
37.5K 1K 31
'When I picture my life it's with you lex' Basically Lexa and Clarke are filming in a show (the 100), then they become good friends and start to fall...