π™‹π™ƒπ™„π™‡π™Šπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡π™” || π™’π˜Όπ™οΏ½...

Von l0v3s1ckk-

This is an OC generator. I'll put a link to the 2nd part at the end of it, once the second part is out. Follo... Mehr

Name
Fur Color
Eye Color
Pattern
Gender
Parents:Name
Parents:Fur color
Parents:Pattern
Parents:Eye color
Mate:Name
Mate:Fur color
Mate:Pattern
Mate:Eye color
Kits? How many litters? How many each litter?
Kits:Names
Kits: Fur color
Kits: Pattern
Backstory
Sum it Up
Bye

Kits: Eye color

110 2 13
Von l0v3s1ckk-

1-8, you already know how many times to do it.

1-Blue

2-Green

3-Hazel

4-Yellow/Amber

5-Orange

6-Copper

7-Odd colored eyes (like one blue one green. so basically, two color eyes.)

8-Dischroic eyes (like eyes that are blue but have green circling the pupil. that basically, but doesn't have to be the same)

Cherrydawn is a cream dilute calico she-cat with copper eyes. Halfbeam is a cinnamon mackerel tabby tom with blue eyes. Ebonypaw is a ginger spotted tabby tom with his mother's eyes, blue that have green circling the pupils. Yellowkit is a orange tortie she-kit with one blue eye, one green.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 166 55
There was once a pact in the magical community - one that left uncountable repercussions, and only one of those with a name. Now that two of the most...
912K 31K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
266K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚