Demon Slayer Isekai Scenarios

By AhrisaWritesStuff

In the beginning this book will include: Inosuke Hashibira ๐Ÿท Zenitsu Agatsuma โšก Tanjiro Kamado โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ง Nezuko... More

Hello and Welcome
The Beginning (๐ŸทInosuke Hashibira๐Ÿท)
The Beginning (๐ŸŽดTanjiro Kamado๐ŸŽด)
The Beginning (๐Ÿ’—Nezuko Kamado๐Ÿ’— )
The Beginning (๐ŸŒธKanao Tsuyuri๐ŸŒธ)
The Beginning (๐Ÿ”ฅKyojuro Rengoku๐Ÿ”ฅ)
Voting Results
100 READS SPECIAL ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

The Beginning (โšกZenitsu Agatsumaโšก)

93 2 0
By AhrisaWritesStuff

A/n: The reader is the same age as the corresponding character.

PROLOUG:

"YESSSSSS!!!, FINALLY ITS OUT!!!"

You had been waiting desperatly for episode 3 of Demon Slayer season 2 to release and now it finally had, while you watched the roller-coaster of and episode something felt off.

Your vision was fading into white and it felt like you were traveling at 700 kilometers an hour in the back of a roofless car.

You fell down with an epic thud, only to look up and hear...

END OF PROLOUG

⚡Zenitsu Agatsuma⚡

"Crying?"

There was loud sobbing behind you, when you turned around there was a boy with bright yellow hair bawling his eyes out in a peach orchard, you slowly approached him.

"Hey, what's wrong?", he turned to face you and you took in a sharp breath, you cursed yourself for not recognizing him before...

And this is when it hit you...

...that you weren't in your universe.

Yay, two chapters in one day 🥳,
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment 🙏,
Thanks for reading.
Sayonara 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
165K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...