Return of the tempest

By DefinitelynotCiel

Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Ruins Castle
Chapter 2: Awaken
Chapter 3: World Reaction
Chapter 4: Preparation
Chapter 5: Christmas Reunion
Chapter 6: The Great Demon War (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Despair
Chapter 9: Walpurgis Banquet

Chapter 7: The Great Demon War (Part 2)

5.2K 136 21
By DefinitelynotCiel

Rimuru POV

We are currently in the labyrinth watching the patron slaughtering the humans. It seems geld was enraged and tried to do his best to hold back. So, he won't kill the hero.

It's been a while they fought. Benimaru got bored and decided to kill his foe with his attacks. 

They are now heading back to the tempest with the Prisoner. I asked Shuna To make a meal for them after half an hour they came back and I told them to take dinner before we interrogate the prisoner.

I told Testarossa to get the black numbers ready for tomorrow's battle. The demon lords appear to have an arch-demon among their ranks. Then Ramiris flew right into my face.

"Not fair, Rimuru, Master~ said you'd be having fun tomorrow and would not even bring me," Ramiris said, striking me with 36 special moves.

I tried persuading Ramiris to stay away, but it didn't work.

"Fine, I'll bring you tomorrow," I responded irritably.

Then we walk to the interrogation room, where the hero is still in a coma after being beaten into pulps by geld. When we get there, geld tosses the hero into the room. Where I shortly heal the hero and perform water magic on him to wake him up.

When the hero awoke, he looked around to see where he was, and then he spotted me.

"Hey, You're a human right? I am human too. Where I am, Help me get out of here~" yelled by the hero.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a human, and we're in the interrogation room right now, so answer my question: What is your name?" I asked the hero.

The hero attempted to escape but failed to break the rope.

"Answer me!" I yelled at the hero as I unleashed my true dragon aura. He fell to his knees and attempted to gasp for oxygen, and though I cancelled releasing my aura, and he looked at me with a horrified expression.

Ryouma spoke to me with a scarred voice, "M-my N-name is Ryouma."

"Then Ryouma, why did you assault my kingdom?" I asked, my voice solemn.

"Because the king of our kingdom learned about the new kingdom's presence in The Great Jura Forest and allied with demon lords. Raum wants to invade the new kingdom," Ryouma explained.

"I see, they declared war on us because of their own greed." I said, then I called Diablo,

"Yes, Rimuru-sama?" Diablo asked while kneeling, and I handed him a white orb, instructing him to Grasp the Situation and utilize Ultimate Skill Temptation, King Azazel, on Ryouma.

In Enemy Camp

The soldiers of the four kingdoms are ecstatic to attack tempest since they believe their plan was effective.

"Hey, I heard the kingdom is brimming with wealth, and the monsters are stunning as well," commented by a random soldier.

The other soldier exclaimed, "Haha~ I can't wait to have a slave after this war," and someone emerged from the tree The Soldier prepares for a clash and discovered it was the hero Ryouma.

"Bring me to the king right now!" Ryouma screamed to the soldier, who dashed into the monarch's tent.

The soldier told the king, "Your Majesty Hero Ryouma wants to see you right away."

The king commanded, "Escort the Hero Here!" The soldier arrived to escort the hero to the king.

When the hero entered the tent, he discovered four kings from various kingdoms.

"Do you have anything to report, Ryouma?" said the king.

A soldier screamed his way into the tents

The king's eyes widened as he looked at Ryouma and the soldier shouted, "Your Majesty! We lost touch with the camps!"

"Explain!" yelled by the king to Ryouma.

"We failed to protect the barrier, your majesty," Ryouma replied, presenting the White orb to the king. "The king of the Tempest had a message for you," Ryouma continued.

The white orb projected images of Rimuru, and they all thought the same thing, 'Goddess,' and they all planned to enslave Rimuru.

"Hey there, you guys declared war on us out of nowhere," Rimuru stated in a threatening tone, "please wipe your neck for us and wait there," the orb broke.

The kings ordered all of the warriors to remain on the lookout and assured them that they were safe.

The king shouted, "We have these three Demon Lords!" revealing the demon lords, which bolstered the soldiers' spirits.

Meanwhile in tempest

Office in Rimuru

"Dear, now that the procedure is complete, when will we attack?" Testarossa asked.

"Yes, we will attack early tomorrow morning," I told Testarossa, "so let the corps sleep tonight so they have full vigor for tomorrow's combat."

Testarossa Immediately called Moss,

"Shall we sleep together, Dear?" Testarossa asked, and we slept together.

Tomorrow Early Morning

Five figures are walking through the woods, talking to each other, when a soldier approaches them, holding the arms of Testarossa.

With lust in their eyes, the warriors murmured to Testarossa, "You should have fun with us."

The soldier then went to his knees, howling in anguish, as I slashed his arms.

The other soldier saw and yelled, "Enemy Attacks!" The soldier swiftly formed up and prepared to fight.

"You know Veldora, just cause chaos on the Battlefield," I told him, and Veldora transformed into a dragon.

"Come to Me, My Devils," I said, and a Black Door appeared on the ground, revealing thousands of demons.

"Those that have high kills will be ill rewarded by me, and none of you will be permitted to perish," I told the black corps.

The Black Corps enters the battlefield, causing bloodshed everywhere, and five heroes materialize in front of me, attacking me simultaneously, but the sword does not break my barrier.

I grabbed one of the heroes by the head, punched him in the stomach, and tossed him to the sides, leaving him unconscious.

Ryouma showed up and stabbed one of the heroes.

"Don't worry, Rimuru-sama, I'll take care of these thugs," Ryouma stated, dashing in front of the hero.

I then went into the royal tent and killed all the guards outside, then went into the tent where the heroes protecting the kings were preparing to assault me.

One of the kings exclaimed, "The King Of Tempest!"

"It appears you folks don't know my name," I began, "so let me introduce myself, Rimuru Tempest."

"What are you doing here, you lowly Majins? How dare you assault us if you have no idea who I am?" Raum asked.

"Of course, I know who you are," I told him, "but it doesn't matter."

I vanished from their sight and reappeared in Raum's, punching him in the face and sending him flying, destroying the tent.

The kings ordered the heroes to assault me when the other demon lords were warned.

A/N Let's just name the heroes #1 - #15

I grabbed Hero #3 and throwed him into Hero #6 

Hero #12 and #14 attempted to use magic to restrain me, but I killed them with black lightning. 

Then I grab a blade from the ground and sprint into Hero #13, slashing his head off.

The heroes tried not to lose their cool when the demon lords joined the fight. Ortheus and Hero #8 dashed forward to strike me with a sword, while Avarice used magic to strengthen Ortheus.

I go to exchange slashes with Ortheus Hero #8, who attempted to assault me in my blind area but was thwarted by my sword.

Hero #9 and Hero #7 tried to use debuff magic on me, but it didn't work.

I became bored during the conflict and decided to confine Ortheus to my Imaginary Room for the time being.

Avarice is surprised that Ortheus has vanished; she believes Ortheus has run away.

Avarice then ordered all the heroes to attack me

Hero #9 and Hero #7 used Fire Magic to harm me, but I ate it.

Hero #2 dashes in front of me, aiming at my chest, while Hero #3 leaps into the air, aiming at my head.

I then teleport in front of Hero #3 and slam him into Hero #2. The other heroes noticed this and attempted to flee, but were met by my Demons.

Avarice attempted to leave, but I caught up with her and punched her in the face, causing her Infinite regeneration to fail.

"It appears your plot failed; we did nothing to invite you to attack us," I told avarice.

Avarice begs me not to kill her, so I glance at the kings.

________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE

________________________________

Friend Author's Note: All grammatical errors have been corrected. Anyway, have a wonderful day reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 22.7K 113
A bored Rimuru Tempest accompanies Diablo when he goes to meet with an old friend in the Netherworld. What will happen when he meets an out-of-place...
69.3K 1.5K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
172K 4.2K 69
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...